• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7440 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 10 2014 21:39 GMT
#2238
On November 11 2014 06:23 batsnacks wrote:
I was actually wondering when the real doctor would claim, if ever.


Please don't be serious.
I barely accepted the fact that people call each other confirmed, if you were fake-claiming, die in hell
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 11 2014 09:47 GMT
#2310
Sorry my punctuation was terrible.
I mean to say: "Let's do this, I guess tomorrow is the day sicklucker dies."
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 11 2014 20:37 GMT
#2318
Soooo tuesday is my busy uni day and I thought I'd come back to loads of stuff to read.
0 pages since yesterday.
Really, town?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 11 2014 21:17 GMT
#2325
sicklucker.
If he disappears, he might
A very well be mafia. Read his filter and say why you think he's not and why he always dodges questions and why that's not mafia if you don't think so
B if he's not he will be forced to stop confusing everyone with posting "townie" impulsive posts, that are more often than not unresearched, wrong and basically never helpful.

Obi/KSC looks a bit sketchy, but I would be surprised if all 3 mafia have similair posting manner. That would basically mean they never had any strategy starting from Night1.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 11 2014 23:23 GMT
#2361
Well bats didn't lie.
Serejai why did you softclaim doctor?

Sicklucker why did you shoot batsnacks?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 16:13 GMT
#2481
On November 12 2014 18:19 Breshke wrote:
What do you think of this.

Show nested quote +
On November 12 2014 08:23 Elvis! wrote:
Well bats didn't lie.
Serejai why did you softclaim doctor?

Sicklucker why did you shoot batsnacks?


So Elvis thinks that serejai has been soft claiming doctor. I'm not sure when Elvis is reffering too and if he could clarify that could be great. Serejai has however said random stuff like

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2014 10:08 Serejai wrote:
Who should I heal?


This could be what he is talking about.

So whatever post he is referring to you have to assume that he believes serejai was soft claiming because why else would he ask this question.

Serejai was role blocked twice because the mafia believed she was the medic. No one else has shown any indication that they believed serejai to be the medic until Elvis with that post.

Also if we look at Elvis's vote on D1 i believe it also indicates that elvis is mafia

Show nested quote +
Vote Count

Serejai (1): Elvis!, batsnacks
[UoN]Sentinel (2): Superbia, kushm4sta
LightningStrike (4): Breshke, Immaterial, [UoN]Sentinel, FecalFeast
Immaterial (4): Grackaroni, Serejai, LightningStrike, KSC


Not Voting (1): Cricketer12


This is the D1 vote. We now know that the two main wagons LS and Immaterial(rayn) are both town. Mafia had no need to push either of these wagons because they were both town. I think that a majority of mafia is more likely to vote outside of the wagons as no matter which person gets lynched they can not be blamed for lynching a town.

##Unvote
##Vote:Elvis!


I really think this game ends with superbia or elvis i just keep flipping between who I want first.


On November 11 2014 06:38 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 06:23 batsnacks wrote:
I was actually wondering when the real doctor would claim, if ever.


I am the doctor.


Is this not a softclaim?
I called it soft since he didn't stick with it, but he did say he is the doctor, which I don't see a reason why at this point.

Also Breshke you yourself repeatedly say people shouldn't go off vote logic and your major point for killing me is me voting Serejai on day 1? On day 1, where barely anyone had an idea what they were lynching?

Then again, sicklucker tries way too hard to paint himself town, saying he answererd to our questions which isn't even remotely true, we asked him like 20-30 questions he never answered for no reason whatsoever except saying our push on him is bad, even though as a lot of other people are pointing out all he posted was WIFOM "pushes", him in a WIFOM way posting that vote count that strongly indicates he's mafia,
Then he says "no I posted it myself it's not mafia" which is WIFOM once again.
He's barely been useful at all and posted so much useless stuff in this thread, I can't even remotely relate to that amount.
Him going WIFOM and OMGUS all over the place and saying people are tunneling and not open minded when he himself just calls peoples posts bullshit because he doesn't like their previous post is really scummy.

He tries to paint himself town way too hard, tries pocketing people way too hard, ignores everything negative about him way too hard, doesn't answer questions way too much and posts useless/WIFOM stuff way too much.
He's our last mafia here, let's get 3 in a row.

##Vote sicklucker
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 16:21 GMT
#2482
For prove of my points see his posts starting from page 57 and his filter in general.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 16:21 GMT
#2483
proof * of my points
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 16:23 GMT
#2484
Also, just saying that immediately after my post kush randomly voted for me.
And our actually confirmed town bats was pushing SL as well.

These aren't huge reasons, but well have a look yourself when shit went down
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 21:21 GMT
#2496
Look at my case. It's like a billion characters long.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 21:23 GMT
#2497
like how can someone be "you're not bringing reasons", when I made a case on this guy more than double the length of any other case that has been made in this thread.
I even told you which pages to look.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:12 GMT
#2508
Rayn guess why I'm still pushing my 5 day old case.
He hasn't changed much yet and a lot of his posts are similair.

Obviously not everything and obviously not everything I posted in that post is like 100% scummy.
Though you must agree the things I posted about him don't paint him in good light.
If you then consider his filter afterwards, which I did tell people to, he's dodging questions and since has mostly tried to:
Make people read him town and try to confirm himself town so hard I can't even remotely understand .
Like a third of his posts in the last days has basically been "I am confirmed town because A, I am confirmed town because B, this paints me town" and then his favourite "I did this, so therefore I cannot be scum".
Like not only has he posted so much stuff that doesn't help town at all, he also with all that stuff spammed the thread, tried pocketing people which in you he apparently has, like why would he care, over a houndred hours before potential lylo, to have people read him town so much?
Why would he not make proper cases?
Why don't you make proper cases but instead blame people for all kinds of shit?
Why haven't you made a case you are confident of on anyone?

Also please, if you blame people so much, please tell me after reading his filter in an unbiased way, how you think he's not mafia.
Put quotes, prove your points and so on.

Or, if that's impossible to you I'd have you make a proper case on someone else.
Yes, we have 3 lynches to place, but people are talking about who they are gonna pick for reasons displayed in like 5-10 lines, only very roughly scratching at the person.
(irony on) We're not gonna find scum after 20 lynches this way I don't think. (irony off)

Even if claims have been going on and stuff, I atm barely see anyone who I'd put in a town circle in this game and whose reads I'd trust to be decent, since noone is deeply looking at something since days.
Will not change my vote if you don't give me good reason.
Look at this guys filter.

I don't have a lynching order, I'll lynch sicklucker, get convinced by someone else making a legitimate case, or die trying to lynch sicklucker.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:19 GMT
#2511
We will win if we do that.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:20 GMT
#2512
Like I don't wanna die, but sure, I mean if you lynch me I'm confirmed and then sicklucker is basically confirmed mafia.
EZ GAME EZ LYFE
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 22:41 GMT
#2516
Superbia I don't read him town, but I barely read anyone town atm. Even though we technically have confirmed towns.
This is how bad this is going.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:05 GMT
#2525
First of all I would hate sicklucker so much.

After I would have calmed down, I would try and investigate people again and look who's the second most scummy.

Since atm as I said noone looks townie or nearly as scummy as sicklucker, this would be difficult because I won't really be able to let others influence me too much since most people are possible scum atm.

The thing we do have going for us, and what I would base my opinion tomorrow on if there is a tomorrow, is how people reacted around the recent lynch, since the last lynch was basically no discussion, since everyone just agreed on sent.
No, I'm not trying to go off vote logic, but what the discussion I hope will happen will bring up.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:52 GMT
#2544
Superbia, you've been caught in the ElvisTrap, which is an improvement of the battrap!
You said I should have been more reevaluating, while you are pushing someone for something someone else did and even state that nothing happened ever since.
Meanwhile, Sicklucker has been proving my points I made about him over and over, hunting blues n that.

He's been proving my case, why would I not go for him?
I even reread his entire filter trying to find potentially townie things and most of them were noncommital and WIFOM. I tried >.< but this guy is just too terrible.

Since when is Breshke confirmed, am I missing something?
I think he's being townie and meta-reading him he's similair to last time.

Out of you, obi and ff?
I'd maybe choose you, since ff's barely posting and Obi isn't either.

But that's exaclty where you see why I'm saying there's nothing to read of.
Like give me the estimated amount of posts with value out of the last 10 pages.
Also, since you brought it up, bring me the seriously estimated amount of posts with value from the beginning.

other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:53 GMT
#2545
Fuck you sicklucker, you said you'll give me mad props if it's Sere.
Also, I didn't buy his fake roleblock.
Who got blocked?
Fuck that person so much.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:54 GMT
#2546
Also Sere, I had you by your non-existant balls, how did you wind out of that one?
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 12 2014 23:56 GMT
#2549
Superbia is confused since he wanted to give up as well.
Hidden third party detected.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13971
Artosis 540
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1559
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam540
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde77
Trikslyr48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• RyuSc2 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.