• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8280 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 18 2014 19:36 GMT
#3235
On November 13 2014 21:46 Serejai wrote:


Serejai, care to explain what changed?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 18 2014 19:36 GMT
#3236
Wow that quote
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 18 2014 19:37 GMT
#3237
On November 13 2014 21:46 Serejai wrote:
sicklucker, as much as I hate to say it... you're town..

Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 19 2014 12:28 GMT
#3254
##Unvote
##Vote: Sleep

Serejai/Jasmine is starting to actually play again. I can't be around for most of today due to (completely foreseeable) circumstances. Also doesn't help that I'm starting to get some townie vibes off of both obi and sere. I'll put down some final thoughts during the night.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:01 GMT
#3277
On November 21 2014 00:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Don't you fucking dare start pinning our possible loss on me. I was trying to open your eyes to the possibility of Super being scum and you just kept tunneling me.

Don't even fucking start.


I thought you were reading SL as scum?

Also, Obi, I would like some clarification. I was starting to read you town partially because I was starting to think you were genuinely questioning SL's read on me rather than passively throw scum on me. What the fuck is your agenda here?


I would like everyone to put down their final thoughts on the other 3 in the game before we get the NK flip.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:41 GMT
#3279
So are you question the motives of people calling me town or are you questioning the fact that I'm town?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:47 GMT
#3281
And?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:49 GMT
#3283
What'd you get out of it?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:53 GMT
#3285
For the past 3 days?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 16:54 GMT
#3286
How are you expecting to townread me off of SL's response?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:14 GMT
#3288
Pretty much every (dead) confirmed has hard read me as town. I have no idea what SL's read on me is or why he's reading me town, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative given the circumstances.

I think it's fine that you are evaluating me independent of what has been said so far, but I would have expected you to have reached a conclusion long ago. There's a reason why the entirety of town so far has read me town, and you should've either come to that conclusion as well, or have evidence as to think otherwise. The fact that you have done neither makes me believe that you have not been evaluating the game and have just been stalling and asking questions for the sake of asking questions. I.e. you're scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:25 GMT
#3290
On November 21 2014 02:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:14 Superbia wrote:
Pretty much every (dead) confirmed has hard read me as town. I have no idea what SL's read on me is or why he's reading me town, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative given the circumstances.

I think it's fine that you are evaluating me independent of what has been said so far, but I would have expected you to have reached a conclusion long ago. There's a reason why the entirety of town so far has read me town, and you should've either come to that conclusion as well, or have evidence as to think otherwise. The fact that you have done neither makes me believe that you have not been evaluating the game and have just been stalling and asking questions for the sake of asking questions. I.e. you're scum.


You really don't see an issue with SL's analysis?

I don't really see how me not having an answer for your alignment makes me scum.


SL's analysis on me? He has been sheeping Rayn's reads for most of the game iirc.

You've been asking questions about me being town for the past days. It fucking boggles my mind to think that any town would just continuously ask the same question over and over again and not reach any conclusion. I don't buy it.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:42 GMT
#3293
On November 21 2014 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:25 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:14 Superbia wrote:
Pretty much every (dead) confirmed has hard read me as town. I have no idea what SL's read on me is or why he's reading me town, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative given the circumstances.

I think it's fine that you are evaluating me independent of what has been said so far, but I would have expected you to have reached a conclusion long ago. There's a reason why the entirety of town so far has read me town, and you should've either come to that conclusion as well, or have evidence as to think otherwise. The fact that you have done neither makes me believe that you have not been evaluating the game and have just been stalling and asking questions for the sake of asking questions. I.e. you're scum.


You really don't see an issue with SL's analysis?

I don't really see how me not having an answer for your alignment makes me scum.


SL's analysis on me? He has been sheeping Rayn's reads for most of the game iirc.

You've been asking questions about me being town for the past days. It fucking boggles my mind to think that any town would just continuously ask the same question over and over again and not reach any conclusion. I don't buy it.


I fail to see how having my question being unanswered to any extent would make me scum.

Furthermore, what's wrong with me trying to get a read on you in real-time? Is that only something that you think scum can/would do? Why? Why is it that I absolutely have to have an already formed read on you?

I don't feel like my filter-dives of you have been particularly fruitful; hence, why I'm here asking others what they think of you.


I echo the desire to see where Sere stands on me (or anyone for that matter) at this point in time. Which is why I asked people to put down their thoughts on everyone by the EoN before the flip.

I just don't see what you have accomplished with your questions. You say they were partially to get a read on me, but you did not reach any conclusion regarding my alignment. Did you reach any conclusion regarding Sere or SL based on this question?

Getting a read on me in real-time is fine, but I fail to see how this has anything to do with asking others questions about me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:45 GMT
#3295
Nvm I missread part of your post.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:46 GMT
#3297
On November 21 2014 02:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:42 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:25 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:14 Superbia wrote:
Pretty much every (dead) confirmed has hard read me as town. I have no idea what SL's read on me is or why he's reading me town, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative given the circumstances.

I think it's fine that you are evaluating me independent of what has been said so far, but I would have expected you to have reached a conclusion long ago. There's a reason why the entirety of town so far has read me town, and you should've either come to that conclusion as well, or have evidence as to think otherwise. The fact that you have done neither makes me believe that you have not been evaluating the game and have just been stalling and asking questions for the sake of asking questions. I.e. you're scum.


You really don't see an issue with SL's analysis?

I don't really see how me not having an answer for your alignment makes me scum.


SL's analysis on me? He has been sheeping Rayn's reads for most of the game iirc.

You've been asking questions about me being town for the past days. It fucking boggles my mind to think that any town would just continuously ask the same question over and over again and not reach any conclusion. I don't buy it.


I fail to see how having my question being unanswered to any extent would make me scum.

Furthermore, what's wrong with me trying to get a read on you in real-time? Is that only something that you think scum can/would do? Why? Why is it that I absolutely have to have an already formed read on you?

I don't feel like my filter-dives of you have been particularly fruitful; hence, why I'm here asking others what they think of you.


I echo the desire to see where Sere stands on me (or anyone for that matter) at this point in time. Which is why I asked people to put down their thoughts on everyone by the EoN before the flip.

I just don't see what you have accomplished with your questions. You say they were partially to get a read on me, but you did not reach any conclusion regarding my alignment. Did you reach any conclusion regarding Sere or SL based on this question?

Getting a read on me in real-time is fine, but I fail to see how this has anything to do with asking others questions about me.


I haven't reached any conclusion based on their answers. Sere has SL as a hard scumread indefinitely and hasn't really engaged me in regards to anything else. SL says you're town because other people have called you town.

I have accomplished nothing with my questions, but it's not because I'm setting out to accomplish nothing by asking them. =/


So what will your approach be for tomorrow?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:51 GMT
#3300
On November 21 2014 02:45 sicklucker wrote:
So super It kinda doesint matter now but why the hell did you sleep. Are you mafia? you agreed it was the right play to sleep and then you changed your mind when you had the numbers for the autowin if your mafia?


Because serejai was kind of starting to play again? The reason I agreed with your logic is because Serejai has only been pushing on you and trolling. She did something else so I was fine with sleeping.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:53 GMT
#3302
Why is Serejai town here?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:56 GMT
#3306
On November 21 2014 02:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:46 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:42 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:25 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:14 Superbia wrote:
Pretty much every (dead) confirmed has hard read me as town. I have no idea what SL's read on me is or why he's reading me town, but I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative given the circumstances.

I think it's fine that you are evaluating me independent of what has been said so far, but I would have expected you to have reached a conclusion long ago. There's a reason why the entirety of town so far has read me town, and you should've either come to that conclusion as well, or have evidence as to think otherwise. The fact that you have done neither makes me believe that you have not been evaluating the game and have just been stalling and asking questions for the sake of asking questions. I.e. you're scum.


You really don't see an issue with SL's analysis?

I don't really see how me not having an answer for your alignment makes me scum.


SL's analysis on me? He has been sheeping Rayn's reads for most of the game iirc.

You've been asking questions about me being town for the past days. It fucking boggles my mind to think that any town would just continuously ask the same question over and over again and not reach any conclusion. I don't buy it.


I fail to see how having my question being unanswered to any extent would make me scum.

Furthermore, what's wrong with me trying to get a read on you in real-time? Is that only something that you think scum can/would do? Why? Why is it that I absolutely have to have an already formed read on you?

I don't feel like my filter-dives of you have been particularly fruitful; hence, why I'm here asking others what they think of you.


I echo the desire to see where Sere stands on me (or anyone for that matter) at this point in time. Which is why I asked people to put down their thoughts on everyone by the EoN before the flip.

I just don't see what you have accomplished with your questions. You say they were partially to get a read on me, but you did not reach any conclusion regarding my alignment. Did you reach any conclusion regarding Sere or SL based on this question?

Getting a read on me in real-time is fine, but I fail to see how this has anything to do with asking others questions about me.


I haven't reached any conclusion based on their answers. Sere has SL as a hard scumread indefinitely and hasn't really engaged me in regards to anything else. SL says you're town because other people have called you town.

I have accomplished nothing with my questions, but it's not because I'm setting out to accomplish nothing by asking them. =/


So what will your approach be for tomorrow?


Find and lynch mafia, same as always.

I don't see how I can answer this question any other way.


Whatever. You should be judged on your play tomorrow then.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 17:56 GMT
#3307
On November 21 2014 02:53 sicklucker wrote:
Like super the only reason serejai started to play again because things started to go my way. I thought that was completely obvious everyone of her posts were anti me.She didnt even mention either of you..


Then why is she town?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 20 2014 18:02 GMT
#3313
On November 21 2014 02:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:56 Superbia wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:53 sicklucker wrote:
Like super the only reason serejai started to play again because things started to go my way. I thought that was completely obvious everyone of her posts were anti me.She didnt even mention either of you..


Then why is she town?


Because obi is so bad that he has to be scum. Like we had this game won then you changed your mind for no reason. You had me as your top town you coulda left me the hammer instead you gave mafia an over 80% chance autowin


I changed my mind for plenty of reasons. Sleep was the best option if you consider serejai as being any alignment and as a playing player. She started playing again (which I was expecting) so sleep was the best option here.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 186
Bale 26
Terrorterran 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm222
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 296
Other Games
summit1g13068
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1251
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo851
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.