• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

Hearthstone Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 23 2014 12:18 GMT
#14
/in
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 30 2014 12:44 GMT
#127
/confirm
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 31 2014 10:37 GMT
#419
So have anyone heard of just saying, 'I want to analyze this player'. And then not immediately locking your analyze vote.
The Cat feel super much like third party. And hi.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 31 2014 23:39 GMT
#558
On November 01 2014 08:35 jaybrundage wrote:
I would join a risk.nuke lynch. He is a coinflip and always a liability late game. Add the fact that he always lurks.

And not much reason to keep him around.

Also LT I don't believe I have seen you contribute yet still waiting.

Woah!
What do you base those accusations on?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
October 31 2014 23:58 GMT
#569
On November 01 2014 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whoa there cowpoke! You have any reads yet risk or are you just popping in because you're being discussed as a lynch target?

Don't have any reads for you mate. This game started a bit to soon for my convenience, I'm packing to move on sunday and spending a lot of the time seeing my friends before I go. I've been following the thread whenever I had time. I was planning to go to bed but I'm here if anyone want to ask me stuff.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 01 2014 00:02 GMT
#572
On November 01 2014 08:53 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 08:39 risk.nuke wrote:
On November 01 2014 08:35 jaybrundage wrote:
I would join a risk.nuke lynch. He is a coinflip and always a liability late game. Add the fact that he always lurks.

And not much reason to keep him around.

Also LT I don't believe I have seen you contribute yet still waiting.

Woah!
What do you base those accusations on?

My last game I played with you Shadowed Mini Mafia The Reboot We almost lost the game cause we let you get into late game and let you get away with not posting content, constant lurking, and having a temper tantrum if someone called you scum.

Are you sure that is the game?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 01 2014 00:04 GMT
#575
On November 01 2014 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 08:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On November 01 2014 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whoa there cowpoke! You have any reads yet risk or are you just popping in because you're being discussed as a lynch target?

Don't have any reads for you mate. This game started a bit to soon for my convenience, I'm packing to move on sunday and spending a lot of the time seeing my friends before I go. I've been following the thread whenever I had time. I was planning to go to bed but I'm here if anyone want to ask me stuff.


Who's mafia?

The people who got their role pm in red. Next question.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 01 2014 00:10 GMT
#586
On November 01 2014 09:06 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 09:04 risk.nuke wrote:
On November 01 2014 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 01 2014 08:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On November 01 2014 08:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whoa there cowpoke! You have any reads yet risk or are you just popping in because you're being discussed as a lynch target?

Don't have any reads for you mate. This game started a bit to soon for my convenience, I'm packing to move on sunday and spending a lot of the time seeing my friends before I go. I've been following the thread whenever I had time. I was planning to go to bed but I'm here if anyone want to ask me stuff.


Who's mafia?

The people who got their role pm in red. Next question.


Why shouldn't you get lynched day1?

Because I'm a good player and I will find scum when I get the chance to be active.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 01 2014 00:11 GMT
#587
RNG is stupid, even if you kill mafia it doesn't provide us with reads... Did you call yourself the best player sarcastically?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 20:39 GMT
#1241
If Viscera actually just activated a double lynch he's going to flip red.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 20:50 GMT
#1246
How is it hilarious. I've already told you that I am following the thread. I didn't really see a point to popping up a couple of times to say I'm to busy to do much today.

On November 03 2014 05:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 05:39 risk.nuke wrote:
If Viscera actually just activated a double lynch he's going to flip red.

Like seriously though, what about giving town an extra lynch is anti-town? I honestly have no idea where this comes from!

The abillity was pro town. The way you used it was so not.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 21:46 GMT
#1271
On November 03 2014 05:59 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 05:50 risk.nuke wrote:
How is it hilarious. I've already told you that I am following the thread. I didn't really see a point to popping up a couple of times to say I'm to busy to do much today.

On November 03 2014 05:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 03 2014 05:39 risk.nuke wrote:
If Viscera actually just activated a double lynch he's going to flip red.

Like seriously though, what about giving town an extra lynch is anti-town? I honestly have no idea where this comes from!

The abillity was pro town. The way you used it was so not.

How the Hijole can that power be used in an antitown "way"?

Besides the fact that it isn't a power!

You fools are scum and just blew it! There is no reasonable townie motive to get all pissitude with something like that but risk did and now you are trying to cover your shit

Because double lynches are very powerful and can be especially useful when you want to up towns killing ability.
Using it out of nowhere with no forewarning, on day 1 and with a couple of hours until deadline is about as terribly as you can use the ability from town perspective. Since I know Viscera isn't that stupid he couldn't possibly be town if he had done that.

Additionally to had used it to try to push for my lynch as a lurker on day 1 when I've been clear I won't be active until day 2 just screams mafia.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 21:54 GMT
#1273
I haven't decided yet, But I'll make up my mind within the hour since I won't wake up before deadline.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 22:01 GMT
#1282
On November 03 2014 06:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
On November 03 2014 06:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Eating dinner, will post afterwards.

Thoughts for now:

riotsky totes town, if confused
I might sheep gummybear on Circumstance
nuke.risk still MIA, but he SHOULD be online before EoD
anyone who's posting less than me are lurky lurkers


...how exactly does majority lynch interact with double lynch again? O_o am very confused


Absolutely no way are you town when these are the only things you talk about

DUDE! YES!

In fact here is my theory oh town HF

So risk was planning on being a lurker scum but keeping up on the thread.
Riotky was BEIG more active and also in thread.

All were conversing in QT.

So then VE drops his ##double bomb and says use it to lynch risk.nuke

He can't take it and comments that it is super anti town by reflex

Tolkein is still in the qt and only sees risk saying he plans on lurking

Riotky goes "ah shit, well maybe town can be derpy enough like with damdred (if Damdred is town I know but gimme this for a sec) and call it schmmy and we have another mislynch lined up while saving risk"

Then Tolkein comes in here like "well Risk gonna be modkilled" and can't fathom (STILL CANT ) that risk posted and only sees ritoky

You're superstupid, probably town aswell because you probably honestly believe that...
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 22:42 GMT
#1312
I don't understand how anyone would want to lynch me before day2 when I've actually said I'll contribute. As opposed to today where I'm currently still unpacking and doesn't have a fair chance of looking through thoroughly these 60+ pages.

Is it a mistake that jkirbys vote counts for two? Have I missed something or is it a hidden ability or host-error.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 22:47 GMT
#1317
Viscera, how did I react poorly? Wouldn't mind if you were specific.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 23:04 GMT
#1328
jrkirby, I came out because I saw something worth commenting on and had time to do it. And I didn't say the ability was scummy, I said the timing and way he used it was scummy because it was being used so sub-optimally.

Viscera, Following the thread is so I'd be aware if anything big happens, It's basically skimming the thread. I haven't had time to look for mafia. I didn't see any danger in myself getting lynched today because it is stupid to lynch someone day1 when he's promised to be active day2. Like that is the optimal mafia agenda. Push the innocent guy as a lurker before he gets a chance to play. If what you say is true, that I'm scum just trying to get away with doing nothing it will be evident day2 and you can lynch me then. I don't understand how you can go like, no, it so SOOOO important to kill me today instead of after I've had a chance to post reads. Your post feel like such bullshit.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 23:14 GMT
#1337
I wouldn't get behind a damdred lynch unless the alternative was no-lynch.
I feel like he's trying to contribute and his poweruse isn't alignment indicative.
I don't like that he's been gone for an hour after his last post.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 23:22 GMT
#1340
I can't really read Tolkien. Anyone played with him before, is he like this? Because it certainly is bad I just can't tell if it's mafia indicative. I don't like that he keeps saying he's going to contribute and then eventually returns with some pretty weak stuff. I might get behind lynching him.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
November 02 2014 23:55 GMT
#1362
my time is up, I'm consolidating on Tolkien.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
19m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 19m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.