• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:33 GMT
#1837
Just have to spell it perfectly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:37 GMT
#1841
Loan so a page ago Seuss with the ninja vote on me.

I figured its the most pro-town way of handling this I can empower if need be
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:44 GMT
#1847
Yes it does
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:47 GMT
#1852
Obi empower tirion so your vote still matters it still does anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:49 GMT
#1856
Its an automatic ability? I don't choose when it goes off?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 03:57 GMT
#1860
Just not sure why lian, is saying I'm cracking under pressure right now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:01 GMT
#1863
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:14 GMT
#1882
On November 04 2014 13:11 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information


the end doesn't justify the means. So we got a good result, but that action was just so iffy.

And you could have just not used the power today. Why did you activate it?



....what don't you get about AUTOMATIC ability, I don't get to choose when its used or on who. The only thing to do was inform town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:22 GMT
#1897
On November 04 2014 13:18 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:14 Damdred wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:11 liancourt wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information


the end doesn't justify the means. So we got a good result, but that action was just so iffy.

And you could have just not used the power today. Why did you activate it?



....what don't you get about AUTOMATIC ability, I don't get to choose when its used or on who. The only thing to do was inform town


so you had no control over it's activation today? You didn't send a pm to the mod saying activate this ability? It was just done automatically by the mod?


I've said this a couple of times.

Its an AUTOMATIC ability it was activated on d2 start I was informed last night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:33 GMT
#1911
I'm not sure what else I can do to prove I'm not scun VE, just going to scum read me for using that ability no matter what I think.

id be ok with risk.nuke
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 17:25 GMT
#2083
VE howcaught up are you right now onnight and this day?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 19:56 GMT
#2102
On November 04 2014 21:30 jrkirby wrote:
He's been active, making reasonable reads, scumhunting, calling people on the shit i'd expect him to, not been doing suspicious things... pretty much everything opposite of you.

What's your opinion on the jay/obs oblivion shenanigans?


You guys had one job, and there was lik ea page and a half about it....good job
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 22:10 GMT
#2111
Risk give reads who's scummy give us something besides lurking
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 22:55 GMT
#2124
That was a bit underwhelming but thanks obi lol.

Though GB said I was town before he died.

Anyway risk do something
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 22:56 GMT
#2125
Take back that first sentence obi came back with reasons
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 05 2014 01:00 GMT
#2152
Sorta like someone who pardoned themself right?

Everyone speculated to a small degree on the nk you only scum read me for it others asked obi and jay to claim I only got scum read

You ignore me actually making two cases to push the game forward and GB townreading me at the end
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 05 2014 01:05 GMT
#2154
First sentense was sarcastic joke if it came across wrong
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 05 2014 01:34 GMT
#2159
My case on GB was pretty good showed 5 games or so compared them and even GB said it was a good case.

Either way your case on me boils down to don't like how I used my power, don't like my cases and I talked about something other people did as well.

This is not a good case I'll give it a deeper response when I get on my computer
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 05 2014 04:08 GMT
#2175
I'll be on a comp soon.

HF what do you think of Seuss his case on me and what not obi can answer to
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 05 2014 19:41 GMT
#2274
Actually the pole is bent like something is on it and is being reeled in, so whos the fisher and whos the mafia

Seuss actually looks really good with the pressure hes putting on I think and it looks pretty towny looking currently, was kinda eh on him before was probably omgus on today.

I'm going to keep rereading this and i'm not sure how all of this got turned into hf is mafia and why ve went all crazy.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE153
ProTech140
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 562
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6645
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0330
Maynarde88
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.