• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7713 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 183 Next
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 02:55 GMT
#1561
On November 03 2014 11:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I love how Lian is in his own little bubble.

It's hysterical.


dude 5 mins i'm super skimming right now
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2014 02:55 GMT
#1562
On November 03 2014 11:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 03 2014 09:59 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 03 2014 09:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
There are no fucking jokers in this game or whatever you want to call them.

Glowingbear, how many lynches have you pushed today really badly?
It looks like you are going from one dude to another.
Why dont you have multiple reads?


How do you fucking know?
My reads changes when the game progresses. What can I do?
I'm not worried to keep reading people as town. I'm worried to catch scum. And scummiest people are Damdred and Circumstance at the moment, for me.

Circumstance had very scummy behaviour + he has been lurking until now.

um apparently not, your vote is on LT


It's not. It never was.

oo my bad.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2014 02:56 GMT
#1563
5 mins, shennanies.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 02:56 GMT
#1564
Stay on lt
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 03 2014 02:56 GMT
#1565
On November 03 2014 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2014 11:49 GlowingBear wrote:
On November 03 2014 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the 3rd time you are so sure about a lynch.

What happened to damdred and circumstance?
Are they still scum?

Who knows.
You clearly dont.


Uhm, yes?
I said repeatedly that I wanted to consolidate on one of those?

Repeatedly meaning twice and you dont directly try and change peoples mind.

COOL STORY GLOWINGBEAR.


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You just said I was spamming the thread asking for those guys to be lynched and now you say I didn't directly try to change people's mind?
I wrote a case on circumstance, a very thoroughly case, to convince people. Tried to direct then to there.
But town wants to vote obv jester.
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2014 02:57 GMT
#1566
It was not a thorough case.

We should vig him though.

I dunno what in the world Blazinghand is doing.
No gg, No skill.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 03 2014 02:58 GMT
#1567
On November 03 2014 11:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
It was not a thorough case.

We should vig him though.

I dunno what in the world Blazinghand is doing.


It's not?
I've analysed him post by post lol oats I love but seriously, come on
I'm adorable.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
November 03 2014 02:58 GMT
#1568
anyways, I'm done

RIP in pepperonis
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 02:58 GMT
#1569
Gb you should probably just stop talking until the flip and if it's mafia you should follow your own advice in regards to me from last game
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
November 03 2014 02:59 GMT
#1570
zzzz I guess to prevent any shennigans that could happen...
Unvote all
Vote: Lord Tolkien
Vote: Lord Tolkien
Vote: Lord Tolkien
Vote: Lord Tolkien
Whaaaa?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 03 2014 02:59 GMT
#1571
On November 03 2014 11:58 Holyflare wrote:
Gb you should probably just stop talking until the flip and if it's mafia you should follow your own advice in regards to me from last game


I will. I promise.
I'm adorable.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2014 02:59 GMT
#1572
Lol i didnt open the spoiler, thought it was probably a silly image.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 03 2014 03:00 GMT
#1573
boring game, nobody up for shennaies.

SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE DAMDRED.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 03 2014 03:00 GMT
#1574
Yea i honestly feel horrible about it now
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2014 03:01 GMT
#1575
The day has ended. No posting until the night post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 03 2014 03:06 GMT
#1576
[image loading]

Night One


Day One Final Vote Count

jaybrundage (0): Glowingbear
Holyflare (0): LordTolkien, Alakaslam
LordTolkien (14): Misder, jrkirby, Holyflare, jaybrundage, jrkirby, ritoky, Holyflare, Alakaslam, VisceraEyes, Seuss, risk.nuke, Circumstance, Oatsmaster, ObiWanSHinobi, Blazinghand, jrkirby, Misder, Misder, Misder, Misder, Oatsmaster
jrkirby (1): Glowingbear, Damdred, Oatsmaster
Glowingbear (0): Seuss, Blazinghand, jrkirby, Alakaslam
Misder (4): jrkirby
Alakaslam (0): Glowingbear, jrkirby
risk.nuke (0): VisceraEyes, Glowingbear, Alakaslam, ObiWanShinobi, jrkriby, LordTolkien, VisceraEyes, Misder, Misder, Misder, Misder
Damdred (2): Seuss, Glowingbear, VisceraEyes, liancourt, Oatsmaster
Blazinghand (0): Oatsmaster, Glowingbear, Holyflare
ObiWanShinobi (0): Holyflare
CIrcumstance (2): Glowingbear, LordTolkien, GlowingBear, LordTolkien
liancourt (1): ObiWanShinobi

-------------------

Lord Tolkien needed a miracle to survive day one. He didn't get one.

Lord Tolkien as the mafia Valeera Sanguinar has been lynched.

Welcome to Hearthstone Mafia! You are Valeera Sanguinar. As a Rougue known for your stealth, speed and deadly efficiency, you will receive abilities throughout the game. You win with Mafia when all threats to the mafia team are eliminated.


Please submit all night actions to all three hosts. If you fail to do so, they may not be counted.

All actions are due by Tuesday, Nov 04 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).
Please note that this is an hour earlier than the standard lynch deadline to allow for a 1-hour silent action resolution period.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 03 2014 03:06 GMT
#1577
YES!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
November 03 2014 03:07 GMT
#1578
I knew northshire was bullshit.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
November 03 2014 03:07 GMT
#1579
trolled too hard,

baylyfe

TSMTSMTSM

Now
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 03 2014 03:08 GMT
#1580
A promise is a promise
Lead the way.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.