• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 183 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2014 07:26 GMT
#2581
On November 06 2014 15:00 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 14:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Meh.
Yeah my Mason was different from the first one.

It was for 1 day only though, no nights.



What was the title of the skill?

Yeah no, that would reveal my name.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 06 2014 15:06 GMT
#2582
Much content since i was gone
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 06 2014 15:14 GMT
#2583
On November 06 2014 14:31 jaybrundage wrote:
BTW what do you guys think of Alakaslam.

Is there a tell for reading him?

I would profess that the answer is no, but there is.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 16:21 GMT
#2584
So here's what I'm thinking at the moment.

The defense VisceraEyes provided yesterday is full of holes and I think he's scum. The contradictions become pretty blatant when you juxtapose the following two posts:

On November 05 2014 10:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare what do you think about Circumcision?


On November 06 2014 02:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 01:48 Holyflare wrote:
One thing that's been on my mind is VisceralEyes' assertion during N1 that he was going to be pushing for Damdred today and not sheeping HolyFlare.


This is actually a great point

Hi, I'm sorry, this was my fucking lynch? Yeah this was my fucking lynch. You wanted to lynch someone else and I was all "What about risk nuke?" and you're all "Yeeeeah booooyyyy"

So no, it's actually not a great point. If you think it's a great point you'r emafia. Was it a great point?


VisceraEyes claims that he didn't mention Damdred around the time of the first post (and my big push on Damdred) because he was trying to work "amicably" with HolyFlare.

The second post immediately follows the first in VisceraEyes' filter, and is the start of VisceraEyes' thread-derailing tilt at HolyFlare.

It doesn't make any sense for VisceraEyes to go from trying to work amicably with someone he had gone so far as to color green in his list of reads and compromise with on his preferred lynch, to full on OMGUS in one post. Someone with that amicable mindset would have owned it from the start rather than derail the thread. "I know I said I was going to push Damdred, but if you look at my filter you can see I changed my mind and compromised with HolyFlare on risk.nuke." BAM. Done. Instead we got (in order):

  • Only scum would think that my lack of bringing up my own top scum read was a good point.
  • I wasn't around to comment on my top scum read.
  • Okay I was around, but the "sheep" wouldn't have liked me going against HolyFlare and I wanted to work amicably with him.


The amount of backtracking and self-contradiction is extremely scummy, the lack of interest in his own top scum read is scummy, and the blatant role fishing throughout the day is scummy. I think VisceraEyes is scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
November 06 2014 16:32 GMT
#2585
KILL VE!
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 06 2014 16:40 GMT
#2586
Wrong. The best part is that I don't even have to defend myself because Ill either be shot or cleared tonight LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 06 2014 16:41 GMT
#2587
On November 07 2014 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wrong. The best part is that I don't even have to defend myself because Ill either be shot or cleared tonight LOL


Why would ypu be shot and why would you be cleared??
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 06 2014 16:45 GMT
#2588
On November 07 2014 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wrong. The best part is that I don't even have to defend myself because Ill either be shot or cleared tonight LOL


Why would ypu be shot and why would you be cleared??

I don't know, I'm a damn inventor. That's scary. And I figured someone's gotta check me eventually right? shrug

The item I'm handing out tonight is a roleblock NULLFIER!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 06 2014 16:47 GMT
#2589
I'm curious what hte other inventions did but i'd probably be scummy to ask lol
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 06 2014 16:48 GMT
#2590
i see you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 06 2014 16:51 GMT
#2591
On November 07 2014 01:48 Alakaslam wrote:
i see you

You like what you see?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 06 2014 16:53 GMT
#2592
Suess your attack on me doesn't even make me mafia. Like, the thread would have had to be ON RAILS for me to derail it, and the thread was dead when I started flippin. And going OMGUS on HF is one of my town-traits anyway. That case is just so full of fail LOL

Have a RB Nullifier breh as a consolation prize?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 16:53 GMT
#2593
Other thoughts.

I'm not sold on Damdred being Town yet. While HolyFlare made a good point regarding a lack of clear scum motivation to reveal yesterday's power the manner of the reveal, the subsequent alterations when it became clear that only I was affected, and the role-heavy nature of the game make me disinclined to clear him based solely on that. I'm still parsing his interaction with VisceraEyes late yesterday.

jrkirby's 24+ hour absence punctuated only by "OOPS I need to vote for OBLIVION" is bizarre and scummy. I want to know why he didn't see fit to comment on any of a myriad of relevant topics before or after the lynch. It looks very much like a lurker scum keeping their head down.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 06 2014 16:54 GMT
#2594
On November 07 2014 01:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 01:48 Alakaslam wrote:
i see you

You like NEED what you see?

the wizard needs food
Badly
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 06 2014 16:57 GMT
#2595
For the record Suess I really thoroughly enjoy your play outside the fact that you're wrong on me. Really solid stuff sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 06 2014 16:59 GMT
#2596
I really have to agree with VE, i really regret removing seuss vote.

I'm not exactly sure though if VE going apeshit is a tell of his though, if you go and read some of his Neat and Tidy (he was medic) he totally went crazy a bit during the game due to frustration and it looks similar to here. In his most recent scum game I think it was the anime game If orget the name he didn't go crazy when confronted or it was less so. I'm not sure if I would scum rea dhim just based on that
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 06 2014 17:01 GMT
#2597


Eh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 17:06 GMT
#2598
On November 07 2014 01:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Suess your attack on me doesn't even make me mafia. Like, the thread would have had to be ON RAILS for me to derail it, and the thread was dead when I started flippin. And going OMGUS on HF is one of my town-traits anyway. That case is just so full of fail LOL

Have a RB Nullifier breh as a consolation prize?


That has little or nothing to do with my main point, which is that your excuses don't line up with reality. Nevermind that when presented with an opportunity to discuss things with one of your top Town reads and move the thread in a positive direction you instead chose to flip out.

On November 07 2014 01:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
For the record Suess I really thoroughly enjoy your play outside the fact that you're wrong on me. Really solid stuff sir.


Appreciated.

You're still scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#2599
On that note who are your scum reads?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 06 2014 17:07 GMT
#2600


lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.