• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12539 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 121 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 26 2014 11:20 GMT
#1901
Lol so damdred / liam scum okay...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2014 12:18 GMT
#1902
Yuupppp most probably
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 12:36 GMT
#1903
I won't get upset honestly, I actually like playing mafia and don't want s ban.

Robik totally went to fat and got modkilled and is trying to influence things now this totally sucks ass
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 12:43 GMT
#1904
I don't care if someone crap talks you GB didn't wish aids and death this whole thing is bad...

I'll get lynched today after being unable to play I feel cheated
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 26 2014 12:47 GMT
#1905
Just saw the daypost. Very good.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2014 12:50 GMT
#1906
Lol Robik I'd love to get you lynched because I think you're mafia. I wasn't shitting on you.
I just said once you suck and you were bad. You even came later and told me I should stop shitting on you and I even apologised. WTF...
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2014 12:51 GMT
#1907
On October 26 2014 21:36 Damdred wrote:
I won't get upset honestly, I actually like playing mafia and don't want s ban.

Robik totally went to fat and got modkilled and is trying to influence things now this totally sucks ass


Upset about what?? Why would you get a ban???
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 26 2014 12:54 GMT
#1908
oh god hilarious modkill drama.

And a zillion blues apparently.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 26 2014 12:56 GMT
#1909
On October 26 2014 21:43 Damdred wrote:
I don't care if someone crap talks you GB didn't wish aids and death this whole thing is bad...

I'll get lynched today after being unable to play I feel cheated

What does this mean??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 12:59 GMT
#1910
Got my shifts changed at work when normally I would of worked 18 hours the past 72 hours I woked over 50 so was hard for me to play.

I had a long post telling rob where to stick it for breaking rules and trying to kill me by doing so.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 26 2014 13:00 GMT
#1911
But there's plenty of time left in the day?

what am i missing
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 13:02 GMT
#1912
Basically what I take as tracker rob is trying to kill cop damdred, and the votes are already piling on if rob was even being serious and not scum trying to get someone kiled. He only revealed after he got modkilled and dangeled it infront of someone else..
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2014 13:03 GMT
#1913
Marv, damdred is trying to say he is getting lynched because Robik posted lies about him. That's what he is saying, I believe.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2014 13:04 GMT
#1914
Then it doesn't suck because a town robik would have absolutely 0 incentive to lie about someone claiming cop therefore in world damdred robik is automatically mafia and this qqing is really stange if he was thinking that
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 26 2014 13:05 GMT
#1915
So damdy, you assume his claim was legit?
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 26 2014 13:05 GMT
#1916
yea that makes sense HF.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 13:06 GMT
#1917
Robik should have 0 reasons to tell people to die to, votes piling up without me being able to defend yourself sucks and is beyond stupid
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2014 13:07 GMT
#1918
On October 26 2014 22:06 Damdred wrote:
Robik should have 0 reasons to tell people to die to, votes piling up without me being able to defend yourself sucks and is beyond stupid


0 reasons as town*
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 26 2014 13:07 GMT
#1919
No cause I checked loan last night not ff
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 26 2014 13:08 GMT
#1920
Then robik is mafia and you're complaining why???
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 478
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 110
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu594
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g6123
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax120
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 17m
Replay Cast
3h 17m
OSC
16h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.