• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10716 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:17 GMT
#907
On October 24 2014 23:13 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT,

I don't know HF's alignment, but don't you think there's a difference between doing a catchup on 18 pages and doing the full catchup and posting it within 5-10 posts as opposed to posting on 28pgs and then saying, well i give up for now, but my reads are super duper strong.

I think there's a difference there, but I can also see what you're saying w/r/t HF's jumping on him and not jumping on me for something somewhat kinda similar

It's not even not jumping on it. He townread you pretty strongly for exactly those posts and defended you against me. Now he is saying GBs catchup that was in fact very very similar is the strangest thing he has seen in a while.
I also fail to see how giving the reads you got until you had to take a break for a while is that scummy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:23 GMT
#913
On October 24 2014 23:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:13 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT,

I don't know HF's alignment, but don't you think there's a difference between doing a catchup on 18 pages and doing the full catchup and posting it within 5-10 posts as opposed to posting on 28pgs and then saying, well i give up for now, but my reads are super duper strong.

I think there's a difference there, but I can also see what you're saying w/r/t HF's jumping on him and not jumping on me for something somewhat kinda similar

It's not even not jumping on it. He townread you pretty strongly for exactly those posts and defended you against me. Now he is saying GBs catchup that was in fact very very similar is the strangest thing he has seen in a while.
I also fail to see how giving the reads you got until you had to take a break for a while is that scummy.

I don't think he defended me strongly. If I'm remembering correctly, he said that he wasn't focused on me and thought i was townie because I had the same reads as him.

Well he townread you strongly enough to defend you against me and to specifically add you to the townlist I posted at that time. And the source for that read were exactly those catch up posts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:25 GMT
#914
On October 24 2014 23:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Just finished reading pg 43. I'm down to kill rayn. He's playing this game at the brain capacity of an infant and it's really not even fun having him in games anymore. I don't know why he even signs up.

W/R/T the question he asked me...no?


Can you break down that read on Rayn a little bit more?

That would indeed be appreciated.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:33 GMT
#918
I expect rayn and kush to step up TODAY if they are town. But I am not terribly opposed to a HF wagon right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:38 GMT
#920
Dude, there are like 3 people voting. You should be able to analyse that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:39 GMT
#921
Let's see where this leads us.
##Vote: Holyflare
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:43 GMT
#925
On October 24 2014 23:39 IAmRobik wrote:

There's nothing to break down. Rayn has gotten progressively more annoying to play with. His attitude towards the game has gotten worse. He doesn't try as hard. He thinks he's hot shit and always blames everyone else for everything, even when he's the one instigating or the one not playing or the one who playing poorly. I signed up after I saw that neither he nor obiwan were playing and then I got tarped.

The reason I brought up pg 43 is becauseh e was having his back and forth with HF there and I just got really annoyed reading it. He hasn't done anything all game. He hasn't given reads and then sits there and says that he has. Read his town games from 1yr ago and read his games now. I don't know if he's town or scum, but regardless, his pomposity and his arrogance and his lack of care lead me to believe that I'd rather have him out of the game. There's potential that he's town, but he could very well be scum too.

I will tell you why this is problematic.

1) You can't compare rayns current towngame to his past games as you said yourself in this very post.
2) You can summarize his new towngame all you want but that does not convince me that he is mafia.
3) I am not voting him just because you want him out of the game because you don't like him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:44 GMT
#928
Like Robik, do you think being annoying and doing nothing is rayns scummeta?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 14:50 GMT
#932
On October 24 2014 23:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:39 IAmRobik wrote:

There's nothing to break down. Rayn has gotten progressively more annoying to play with. His attitude towards the game has gotten worse. He doesn't try as hard. He thinks he's hot shit and always blames everyone else for everything, even when he's the one instigating or the one not playing or the one who playing poorly. I signed up after I saw that neither he nor obiwan were playing and then I got tarped.

The reason I brought up pg 43 is becauseh e was having his back and forth with HF there and I just got really annoyed reading it. He hasn't done anything all game. He hasn't given reads and then sits there and says that he has. Read his town games from 1yr ago and read his games now. I don't know if he's town or scum, but regardless, his pomposity and his arrogance and his lack of care lead me to believe that I'd rather have him out of the game. There's potential that he's town, but he could very well be scum too.

I will tell you why this is problematic.

1) You can't compare rayns current towngame to his past games as you said yourself in this very post.
2) You can summarize his new towngame all you want but that does not convince me that he is mafia.
3) I am not voting him just because you want him out of the game because you don't like him.

It's not that I don't like him. I think it's more likely that he's mafia than town when he acts like this and doesn't play the game. He's given a plethora of reasons why he can't be active, which is precisely what he did in the pro/am game where he was mafia with his friends slendy.
And yeah, I don't like his play. We lynch people who don't participate all the time. Are you opposed to lynching Rayn off of those same principles because he's Rayn and he used to be a good townie at some point 1 year ago? I have no reason to believe that HF is more town than Rayn, but I do know that HF will at least play the game, and I find playing this game more fun when other people are playing/participating rather than sitting back and playing with their d***s

Rayn specifically said that he would have time this afternoon/evening which is pretty soon. If he doesn't show up then I will start getting suspicious but you played in fanfic and should know very well how he played there. So the line of reasoning you are showing here is not helping us win this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:00 GMT
#936
On October 24 2014 23:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:46 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:39 IAmRobik wrote:

There's nothing to break down. Rayn has gotten progressively more annoying to play with. His attitude towards the game has gotten worse. He doesn't try as hard. He thinks he's hot shit and always blames everyone else for everything, even when he's the one instigating or the one not playing or the one who playing poorly. I signed up after I saw that neither he nor obiwan were playing and then I got tarped.

The reason I brought up pg 43 is becauseh e was having his back and forth with HF there and I just got really annoyed reading it. He hasn't done anything all game. He hasn't given reads and then sits there and says that he has. Read his town games from 1yr ago and read his games now. I don't know if he's town or scum, but regardless, his pomposity and his arrogance and his lack of care lead me to believe that I'd rather have him out of the game. There's potential that he's town, but he could very well be scum too.

I will tell you why this is problematic.

1) You can't compare rayns current towngame to his past games as you said yourself in this very post.
2) You can summarize his new towngame all you want but that does not convince me that he is mafia.
3) I am not voting him just because you want him out of the game because you don't like him.

It's not that I don't like him. I think it's more likely that he's mafia than town when he acts like this and doesn't play the game. He's given a plethora of reasons why he can't be active, which is precisely what he did in the pro/am game where he was mafia with his friends slendy.
And yeah, I don't like his play. We lynch people who don't participate all the time. Are you opposed to lynching Rayn off of those same principles because he's Rayn and he used to be a good townie at some point 1 year ago? I have no reason to believe that HF is more town than Rayn, but I do know that HF will at least play the game, and I find playing this game more fun when other people are playing/participating rather than sitting back and playing with their d***s

Rayn specifically said that he would have time this afternoon/evening which is pretty soon. If he doesn't show up then I will start getting suspicious but you played in fanfic and should know very well how he played there. So the line of reasoning you are showing here is not helping us win this game.

I don't think I played the game you're talking about....As for him showing up/not showing up. He has been around today and he didn't produce dick....so like...i don't know what you're getting at. Were you impressed with his posts today? DO you think he gave any content? Any reads? Anything? As much as you may think HF is mafia, you should be embarrassed and afraid that you're voting with Rayn.

Yes, you did. It was the game HF completely fooled you. BHs failure of a game.
No, I am not impressed with his posts but he also posted nothing that I had any problem with so why the hell would I want to lynch him or even be embarassed about voting with him?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:05 GMT
#941
On October 25 2014 00:04 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh god thrawn's filter is also so bad...

Yes, it is. I will need to take a look at his past games at some point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:06 GMT
#943
On October 25 2014 00:04 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 23:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Here is the problem, Robik: in this game, we have 3 or 4 people lurking (if you believe thrawn is): kush, Elvis, Rayn and thrawn.

Kush promised he was going to blow the thread with towniness, but he didn't . He brought the excuse that he is busy, but he did the same last game he was scum. He also was active. He was only responding when he was cited, which means he is reading the thread but not contributing.

Elvis has 3 posts. In one, he says FF and lian looks bad for terrible, terrible reasons. He also said I and thrawn looks bad and that he was going to tell us why later, but never did.

Rayn came to the thread, said he was busy, pointed out things, threw weird town reads and leader out.

I have nothing memorable from thrawn, which is really bad for him. I have to dive him.

So, between these four , you're trying to lynch Rayn, the only guy that said he was busy. And you're trying to lynch him based mostly on inactivity.

Why not considering the others?

Cause if I had the option, I'd rather play with the others than Rayn/

That's great for you personally. But asinine as a townie.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:07 GMT
#944
On October 25 2014 00:06 IAmRobik wrote:
As for him giving an excuse, I think mafia are way more likely to give an excuse as to their afk'ness than townies. Townies are like "w/e, i'll just get mislynched and the game will go on"...mafia has teammates to worry about.

Anyone who has this mindset is just an idiot. Townies also have teammates to worry about. More of them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:12 GMT
#950
On October 25 2014 00:10 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:04 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 23:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Here is the problem, Robik: in this game, we have 3 or 4 people lurking (if you believe thrawn is): kush, Elvis, Rayn and thrawn.

Kush promised he was going to blow the thread with towniness, but he didn't . He brought the excuse that he is busy, but he did the same last game he was scum. He also was active. He was only responding when he was cited, which means he is reading the thread but not contributing.

Elvis has 3 posts. In one, he says FF and lian looks bad for terrible, terrible reasons. He also said I and thrawn looks bad and that he was going to tell us why later, but never did.

Rayn came to the thread, said he was busy, pointed out things, threw weird town reads and leader out.

I have nothing memorable from thrawn, which is really bad for him. I have to dive him.

So, between these four , you're trying to lynch Rayn, the only guy that said he was busy. And you're trying to lynch him based mostly on inactivity.

Why not considering the others?

Cause if I had the option, I'd rather play with the others than Rayn/

That's great for you personally. But asinine as a townie.

W/e I'm gonna stop arguing about this because it's making me angry at work. I don't know his alignment. I don't know anyone's alignment. Given the choice, I would lynch rayn over the other 3 "inactives"...let's just leave it at that.

Oh, of course we can leave it at that. That's a good idea.
Now you can start analysing actual game relevant things about those people. Or others if you would prefer that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:12 GMT
#952
On October 25 2014 00:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 00:06 IAmRobik wrote:
As for him giving an excuse, I think mafia are way more likely to give an excuse as to their afk'ness than townies. Townies are like "w/e, i'll just get mislynched and the game will go on"...mafia has teammates to worry about.

Anyone who has this mindset is just an idiot. Townies also have teammates to worry about. More of them.

I completely agree! But some people feel disconnected because they don't know who the townies are so they don't feel as bad because they feel like they're solving the game by themselves.

Fair enough.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:36 GMT
#962
RIP Holyflares phone.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:39 GMT
#963
Robiks list is disappointing. Nothing really bad about it but there isn't a single hard stance in there. I mean yeah, you said you don't have strong scumreads and are hunting for town but there isn't even a strong townread in there. Every read has some kind of caveat.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:43 GMT
#966
The problem is that I am used to you having at least a few strong townreads if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:46 GMT
#969
On October 25 2014 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
We're still lynching kush or batsnacks. I have no idea how people read anything rayn ha said as towny in the slightest. He literally said he won't elaborate on his reads and then said that his reasons were "between the lines" and then ignored everything about super scummy batsnacks and now 4 hours have passed since he said he'd be on the road for a 5 hour posting spree.

1) Who said anything about him being towny? Quotes please.
2) He said he would do stuff when he is on the road. Not that he was on the road at that time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 15:47 GMT
#970
On October 25 2014 00:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 01:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I will say this.

RAYN generally actually can read me (so can out illustrious host, Geript) so I wouldn't write him off. However there is WIFOM; we could just be scum together

Then there is this; when people go acting like I can't be read whether I CHUPAZI or not I have to resort to yooper folks

Ya, hey der!

Of course there is nothing to vett me on (I insist on two t's) I will have to townify on my own steam. Get dat boiler running Sson.

Alright so here is somethin to chew on: dr parnassus does not know how to play scum (<3) so since anyone can lurk for scum victory, do not allow him to lurk. If he is useful without lurking, don't lynch him = profit

If he lurks lynch him even if he is town he was lurking; not much loss.

I think he will comment on stuff if he is town.


I told you not to let him lurk!

You are letting him lurk!

voted him

Who? Thrawn?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 181
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 523
hero 471
BeSt 267
Mind 32
Bale 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1128
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g9485
Livibee45
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1245
• Stunt455
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.