• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9508 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:33 GMT
#1613
On October 26 2014 06:32 Superbia wrote:
Thanks for d1 carry friends. Currently skimming through d1 posts. If you have any questions I may or may not answer them.

Just catch up as quickly as possible and post your thoughts then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:39 GMT
#1616
On October 26 2014 06:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

[quote]
This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?


Yes, I think. If you are a townie ready to try to solve he game, you would start an interrogation with me, to try to figure out if I'm scum or not, to gather information from me.

Think of it this way: if you are a town and see a red flip, you will immediately pursue information, mostly. You didn't see interested after the flip to understand my alignment. Just now. Which is weird.

This is just completely wrong. I was just happy that we lynched scum and that I could take a break from this game and I can guarantee you that I was not the only one thinking this way.


But you came back to the thread later and did not inquire me. You're saying this now after other people stated. Why?

Why not? I just reacted to thrawns post.
And what other people are you even talking about?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:41 GMT
#1618
On October 26 2014 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?


Yes, I think. If you are a townie ready to try to solve he game, you would start an interrogation with me, to try to figure out if I'm scum or not, to gather information from me.

Think of it this way: if you are a town and see a red flip, you will immediately pursue information, mostly. You didn't see interested after the flip to understand my alignment. Just now. Which is weird.

This is just completely wrong. I was just happy that we lynched scum and that I could take a break from this game and I can guarantee you that I was not the only one thinking this way.


But you came back to the thread later and did not inquire me. You're saying this now after other people stated. Why?

Why not? I just reacted to thrawns post.
And what other people are you even talking about?


Damdred said so. Slam said so.

Well, I guess I must be mafia then. Seriously though, I am wondering if this push is too idiotic to come from scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:47 GMT
#1622
On October 26 2014 06:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?


Yes, I think. If you are a townie ready to try to solve he game, you would start an interrogation with me, to try to figure out if I'm scum or not, to gather information from me.

Think of it this way: if you are a town and see a red flip, you will immediately pursue information, mostly. You didn't see interested after the flip to understand my alignment. Just now. Which is weird.

This is just completely wrong. I was just happy that we lynched scum and that I could take a break from this game and I can guarantee you that I was not the only one thinking this way.


But you came back to the thread later and did not inquire me. You're saying this now after other people stated. Why?

Why not? I just reacted to thrawns post.
And what other people are you even talking about?


Damdred said so. Slam said so.

Well, I guess I must be mafia then. Seriously though, I am wondering if this push is too idiotic to come from scum.


LOL JAT. There is only two ways to read me this game: I'm scum or I am town. The way I defended batsnacks would make people suspicious of me. But there are other elements I'm sure will make people read me as town.
Null is a very weak way to read me after the flip.

And it's not because I feel you are the most town person that I will not consider that you could be scum pocketing me. I will push you if I think I should.

Well, then by all means go ahead. Push me and make yourself look like an idiot. But don't expect me to keep talking to you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:47 GMT
#1623
On October 26 2014 06:45 kushm4sta wrote:
probably scum
13. raynpelikoneet
1. Alakaslam
2. Damdred

maybe scum but prob not
8. GlowingBear
14. DrParnassus
7. Elvis! replaced by marvellosity
5. Fecalfeast

Why is marv probably not scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:51 GMT
#1625
This would be my list right now I think.
Probably scum between:
2. Damdred
3. liancourt
7. Elvis! replaced by marvellosity
13. raynpelikoneet
Maybe scum:
1. Alakaslam
4. StorrZerg replaced by Superbia
8. GlowingBear
9. kushm4sta
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:59 GMT
#1628
On October 26 2014 06:56 Alakaslam wrote:
So what is going on now?

Well, I guess GB either gave up on this game or just went crazy. How is it going for you?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:08 GMT
#1630
On October 26 2014 07:05 kushm4sta wrote:
jat, what moves alaka from probably to maybe?

I see no particular reason for him being scum. He is still in line with his recent towngames and he was on batsnacks pretty early. Do you have any good reasons to think he is mafia?

Also again, why is marv probably not scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:15 GMT
#1634
He was the 4th vote on batsnacks. I don't think that was a done deal by any means. Maybe he dropped his vote on thrawn lazily but he came back and unvoted him before it was thread sentiment. You aren't bringing any good reason in my opinion.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:22 GMT
#1637
On October 26 2014 07:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
My list looks like

Scummers
rayn
lian

Maybe scummers
GB
parnassus (I don't see how the snacks interaction clears you)
Damdred
slam

Towners
HF
JaT

Probably towner
robik
kushmasta
elvis/marv

Storr looked town to me but Super needs to step up once he reads.

I think I may have a soft spot for replacements.

Why the hell are you townreading marv?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:51 GMT
#1647
On October 26 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
I read marv town because elvis played practically the same this game as last game. Little to no activity but huge posts when he is here.

Replacement marv on his own? Ok I'd put him leanscum/null but elvis makes that slot lean town

Parnassus i should probably have put null but i had the categories setup before i put the names down but i haven't read any of his previous games. I should do another pop of his filter.

Phones are lame still, even horizontal phones

I don't get it. Elvis made 1 (!) big post and that is enough for you to metaread him as town without ever seeing his scumplay? Wut? Do you have any opinion on the content of the post?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:58 GMT
#1650
Just that I don't remember them doing anything townie. Lian was not on batsnacks and damdreds vote could be a bus vote since it came so late (and I don't think damdred ever voiced suspicion of batsnacks before). They were both not really participating during lynch time or if they did then it wasn't memorable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 22:59 GMT
#1652
On October 26 2014 07:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
I read marv town because elvis played practically the same this game as last game. Little to no activity but huge posts when he is here.

Replacement marv on his own? Ok I'd put him leanscum/null but elvis makes that slot lean town

Parnassus i should probably have put null but i had the categories setup before i put the names down but i haven't read any of his previous games. I should do another pop of his filter.

Phones are lame still, even horizontal phones

I don't get it. Elvis made 1 (!) big post and that is enough for you to metaread him as town without ever seeing his scumplay? Wut? Do you have any opinion on the content of the post?


He's at the bottom of the list of people leaning town. I don't read him as town, I just think he leans town at this juncture. I haven't put a lot of effort into reading elvis/marv's "filters" if you want me to be perfectly honest, it's a shitty read based on a game where elvis did practically the exact same thing at the start (no activity, big post when here) except he actually started playing at EoD and didn't get modkilled but rather got (mis)lynched.

If you want me to look at a post that will probably hold little to no relevance at this point, I will and even reevaluate. but at this point I assure you my leaning reads are not very solid.

What makes you think that the post holds little relevance?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:00 GMT
#1653
On October 26 2014 07:59 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
I read marv town because elvis played practically the same this game as last game. Little to no activity but huge posts when he is here.

Replacement marv on his own? Ok I'd put him leanscum/null but elvis makes that slot lean town

Parnassus i should probably have put null but i had the categories setup before i put the names down but i haven't read any of his previous games. I should do another pop of his filter.

Phones are lame still, even horizontal phones

I don't get it. Elvis made 1 (!) big post and that is enough for you to metaread him as town without ever seeing his scumplay? Wut? Do you have any opinion on the content of the post?


I've read the post and it felt like a really standard coached newbie town post. Like step by step how to push on who you think is possibly scum (i.e. explain to town how you feel about that person -> detailed explanation on why you think this is scummy). Especially the detailed explanation on why he thinks that is mafia behaviour stood out to me here. I didn't really care much about the content (as it is 2000 pages ago), but I feel like it's newbie town. Enough for him to start off leaning town for me (it'd be a d1 pass, but too late).

Ok. You just keep reading.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:04 GMT
#1657
On October 26 2014 08:01 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
I read marv town because elvis played practically the same this game as last game. Little to no activity but huge posts when he is here.

Replacement marv on his own? Ok I'd put him leanscum/null but elvis makes that slot lean town

Parnassus i should probably have put null but i had the categories setup before i put the names down but i haven't read any of his previous games. I should do another pop of his filter.

Phones are lame still, even horizontal phones

I don't get it. Elvis made 1 (!) big post and that is enough for you to metaread him as town without ever seeing his scumplay? Wut? Do you have any opinion on the content of the post?


I liked the post, there were several things in it that struck me as uniquely townie.

I know. You said so already. I wanted to hear why FF thought so because to me it sounded like he just townread him for making a big post.

To your earlier question. Look at lians filter for example. He does not care about the lynch and rarely if ever contributes in any way to it. He jokes about stuff instead. Says next to nothing about batsnacks except that he townreads him for defending him which is quite frankly awful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:10 GMT
#1661
On October 26 2014 08:07 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:01 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
I read marv town because elvis played practically the same this game as last game. Little to no activity but huge posts when he is here.

Replacement marv on his own? Ok I'd put him leanscum/null but elvis makes that slot lean town

Parnassus i should probably have put null but i had the categories setup before i put the names down but i haven't read any of his previous games. I should do another pop of his filter.

Phones are lame still, even horizontal phones

I don't get it. Elvis made 1 (!) big post and that is enough for you to metaread him as town without ever seeing his scumplay? Wut? Do you have any opinion on the content of the post?


I liked the post, there were several things in it that struck me as uniquely townie.

I know. You said so already. I wanted to hear why FF thought so because to me it sounded like he just townread him for making a big post.

To your earlier question. Look at lians filter for example. He does not care about the lynch and rarely if ever contributes in any way to it. He jokes about stuff instead. Says next to nothing about batsnacks except that he townreads him for defending him which is quite frankly awful.


should i share what I think about the elvis post or should I wait on that

Do as you like.

And about Damdred: Look at his filter too. Like Lian he was present during the hours leading to the lynch. But did he really discuss or push anything relevant? No. All he does is going at GB for scumreading him (?). But he isn't even pushing GB as scum for it. He does not care about the lynch until he suddenly says we should lynch batsnacks 20 minutes before deadline when it in fact was a done deal.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:20 GMT
#1662
I am a bit disappointed that marv isn't posting today. If I die tonight you need to force him to be active day2. Don't just give him a pass.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:24 GMT
#1666
On October 26 2014 08:22 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I am a bit disappointed that marv isn't posting today. If I die tonight you need to force him to be active day2. Don't just give him a pass.


Is he usually inactive d2?

It's not about day2. If he is town he will be active on his own and probably pretty obvious. If he is scum - who knows. But make sure that you don't let him live if he isn't posting a good amount and makes sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:25 GMT
#1667
On October 26 2014 08:23 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I am a bit disappointed that marv isn't posting today. If I die tonight you need to force him to be active day2. Don't just give him a pass.


You're not dying tonight.

If you say so.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 23:28 GMT
#1670
On October 26 2014 08:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 08:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:22 Superbia wrote:
On October 26 2014 08:20 justanothertownie wrote:
I am a bit disappointed that marv isn't posting today. If I die tonight you need to force him to be active day2. Don't just give him a pass.


Is he usually inactive d2?

It's not about day2. If he is town he will be active on his own and probably pretty obvious. If he is scum - who knows. But make sure that you don't let him live if he isn't posting a good amount and makes sense.


Couldn't you say the exact same thing about me? Why are you scared that he won't get pressured?

I think regarding the activity you can say that about you too. But you are here, correct? Marv is not. I am scared because marv can easily come up with some posts that look decent and there are always people that will give him a pass for it.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 83
SortOf 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft557
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS56
RuFF_SC230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush960
• Stunt291
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.