• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 14:56 GMT
#1555
On October 25 2014 23:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 23:16 Damdred wrote:
GB at the time bats voted ff what was thread sentiment? I'm pretty sure it wasn't lets lynch bats and I'm pretty sure it was lets lynch drp or someone else


People were scumreading him. Nobody kept him out of the lynch list.
Well damdy, if thrawn was the main wagon, he just wasted his vote on FF, because people weren't willing to actually lynch FF and batsnacks push on FF was very weak ("I want to lynch FF because he isn't making me laugh"). He would never get FF lynched that way.

What are you saying here? This isn't true in the slightest. FF was also in everyones mafia list. I even made a little case on him that thrawn said was good.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:00 GMT
#1559
On October 25 2014 23:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 23:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 23:16 Damdred wrote:
GB at the time bats voted ff what was thread sentiment? I'm pretty sure it wasn't lets lynch bats and I'm pretty sure it was lets lynch drp or someone else


People were scumreading him. Nobody kept him out of the lynch list.
Well damdy, if thrawn was the main wagon, he just wasted his vote on FF, because people weren't willing to actually lynch FF and batsnacks push on FF was very weak ("I want to lynch FF because he isn't making me laugh"). He would never get FF lynched that way.

What are you saying here? This isn't true in the slightest. FF was also in everyones mafia list. I even made a little case on him that thrawn said was good.


?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:00 GMT
#1560
On October 25 2014 23:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 23:37 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 23:16 Damdred wrote:
GB at the time bats voted ff what was thread sentiment? I'm pretty sure it wasn't lets lynch bats and I'm pretty sure it was lets lynch drp or someone else


People were scumreading him. Nobody kept him out of the lynch list.
Well damdy, if thrawn was the main wagon, he just wasted his vote on FF, because people weren't willing to actually lynch FF and batsnacks push on FF was very weak ("I want to lynch FF because he isn't making me laugh"). He would never get FF lynched that way.

What are you saying here? This isn't true in the slightest. FF was also in everyones mafia list. I even made a little case on him that thrawn said was good.


I never said that FF wasn't on everyone's mafia list. I'm saying that he was the last option for most people. The thread even decided to ignore him for a while

You mean like the thread decided to ignore batsnacks? I think batsnacks was in fact much more ignored than FF.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:01 GMT
#1562
On October 25 2014 20:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i don't care how "bad" i do look.
i'll try to play more today/tomorrow.

You better do since you have used up all your credit. I am not saving your ass again day2.
On October 25 2014 21:50 liancourt wrote:
really now? 77 b loody pages on the first day holy moly...

This guy looks worse and worse to me...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:03 GMT
#1564
On October 25 2014 19:14 marvellosity wrote:
Hey rayn!

jat has 14 pages, he must be town.

I'm not reading 70 pages btw.

That's the way you read me now? Really? You should at least read the last 15-20 pages leading up to the lynch.
Also I am weirded out that you signed up as a replacement and did not read the game.
On October 25 2014 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
lian looks okish.

HF who's mafia suspects? Don't say thrawn because I read his filter and I want to fencesit on him a while

Why do you want to fencesit on thrawn?
On October 25 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
haven't read FF but saw in someone else's filter that Robik was convinced that FF was town for bat/FF interactions, will probably go with that unless a whole bunch of people tell me otherwise

Does this imply a townread on Robik? If so - explain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:06 GMT
#1568
On October 26 2014 00:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 00:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 20:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i don't care how "bad" i do look.
i'll try to play more today/tomorrow.

You better do since you have used up all your credit. I am not saving your ass again day2.

awww..
but no i don't really.
i need to tell who i think is mafia and why, that's all.
if you lynch me then you do, i don't care. i haven't for a long time.

And that's why you aren't the player you used to be. You can tell me who you think is mafia all you want but if you can't reason your reads or show that you are town there is no way to trust you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:06 GMT
#1570
On October 26 2014 00:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
what's my credit btw?

Your credit is that I am not lynching you day just because you are playing awful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:07 GMT
#1571
day1*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:13 GMT
#1576
On October 26 2014 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 00:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 20:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i don't care how "bad" i do look.
i'll try to play more today/tomorrow.

You better do since you have used up all your credit. I am not saving your ass again day2.

awww..
but no i don't really.
i need to tell who i think is mafia and why, that's all.
if you lynch me then you do, i don't care. i haven't for a long time.

And that's why you aren't the player you used to be. You can tell me who you think is mafia all you want but if you can't reason your reads or show that you are town there is no way to trust you.

It's okay, and i get it.
I could give all the reasons for me not being able to play properly but i won't.
I am doing what i can / have time to and if it's not enough for you or anyone then i need to think why is that..

I think thrawn is mafia. I have not read the last pages of D1 and -> N1 but he is not scumhunting imo.
I also think Storr is mafia. He made some really bad conclusions (as i have pointed out) and then he just fucked off.

Ok, just do what you can if you are town.

Regarding your reads - I for one really think that thrawn is town. He was very reasonable and calm being up for lynch he DID look like he was figuring the game out and analysing other suspects like Elvis, FF, batsnacks and if he is scum he made a case on his partner and bussed him pretty hard when he had every excuse not to and when it wasn't certain at all that batsnacks would be the lynch.
Storr - I don't know. He wrote some weird as bullshit but he also had the longest filter at some point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:14 GMT
#1577
On October 26 2014 00:12 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
let's all back away from fecal for a bit and I want him to post concisely his surmised points on why someone (lian?) is mafia rather than just going back and forth about one thing or another, that way all his thoughts are in one place and we can connect them to what he's been saying through the thread


JAT, this was the thread sentiment at the time. They kept FF at standby.

No, it blatantly wasn't the thread sentiment. People even attacked HF for this post (not only batsnacks).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:21 GMT
#1580
Trust me. I was driving the discussion for almost the whole time and I was also the only universal townread. I narrowed my lynch list down further and further and said multiple times that I would like to decide betweeen FF and batsnacks. I even made a case on FF. There was every reason for scum to think that they could mislynch FF if he is town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:31 GMT
#1583
On October 26 2014 00:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok, JAT, how do you read HF now?

Not worth wasting my time trying to figure him out. He hardpushed and lynched mafia. If he is still alive in a few days I might reconsider but for now I am assuming he is town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:42 GMT
#1585
On October 26 2014 00:40 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 20:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
But fine. I'll play your game. I'll go though batsnacks when i am on the road and actually have time to post properly.


Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
We are lynching one of those people:

5. Fecalfeast
6. batsnacks
7. Elvis!
9. kushm4sta
10. Holyflare
14. DrParnassus

Thrawn is my current choice.

Bottom 2 in my filter. Lynch.
Kush town. Not so strong as before but still town.
Elvis could be scum. His post was just meh.
Bats idk. Inclined to think he is town bcz hf mafia.
Ff i don't understand the arfumwnt/discussion on him at all. Null.


promised to look into bats, and says idk and gives a reason i don't understand. And keeps saying slam and kush are town when at that time they weren't doing much at all.

Yes. That has already been brought up though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 15:46 GMT
#1586
Marv, read the game starting around page 55 I think that's when the game got somewhat interesting. Thrawn was the one up for lynch at that time I think.
I also just found this post again:
On October 25 2014 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAT. Iwill sheep you onto anyrhing ok?
I am just too busy or drunk until tmrw.

The last guy who said this and didn't follow up was mafia. We also lynched scum that day.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:11 GMT
#1602
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

On October 24 2014 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?

Waiting for you to follow up on your stupid question.


Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?

This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:16 GMT
#1604
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

On October 24 2014 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?

Waiting for you to follow up on your stupid question.


Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?

This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:21 GMT
#1606
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

On October 24 2014 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 02:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 21 2014 01:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh, this is gon b gud.

Also, I expect to have a better play if I'm town to compensate for some awful plays I have been having.

Just sayin.


It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?

Waiting for you to follow up on your stupid question.


Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?

This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:28 GMT
#1608
On October 26 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

On October 24 2014 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?

This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?


Yes, I think. If you are a townie ready to try to solve he game, you would start an interrogation with me, to try to figure out if I'm scum or not, to gather information from me.

Think of it this way: if you are a town and see a red flip, you will immediately pursue information, mostly. You didn't see interested after the flip to understand my alignment. Just now. Which is weird.

Ok, so to summarize:
I was your only townread yesterday. A pretty strong townread. I have the biggest filter in the game. I lynched mafia yesterday.
And now you scumread me because I am questioning you today instead of directly after the flip? Do you know at what time the deadline is in europe?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:29 GMT
#1610
On October 26 2014 06:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 06:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:19 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:16 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 26 2014 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 26 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 11:25 IAmRobik wrote:

On October 24 2014 06:27 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 03:07 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

It's gun happen.

Robik, are you town?


On October 24 2014 04:18 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

Classic Robik. Probs town.


This follow up is weird and robik just sort of let it go and never said another word about GB. @Robik were you satisfied with this follow up and his town read on you?

This makes GB town


agree. bat's filter also clears liam, robik, and myself

I see where you are coming from but nobody is cleared by that.
Reading his filter I agree that FF is actually very likely not his partner. Robik maybe neither. I don't think it is impossible for GB, Lian or you to be scum from that.

You seem town to me for different reasons. I thought Gb looked town yesterday but tbh. he ignored batsnacks for a long time and was the only one who even tried to push the lynch in a different direction (apart from rayn - if you call that pushing) and I am not even talking about the ridiculous last minute thing. I am threating that as null.
Undecided on Lian right now.


So you're having second thoughts about me just now? I'm impressed you think this but did not inquire me right away after the flip.

And why should I have done that?


Because of what you've just said. You think I could be scum because I tried to pull the lynch on batsnacks off. When he flipped, you could only have the idea that I'm scum trying to save my partner or I'm town for other reasons.

Getting self aware of it just now is odd.

What makes you think that I did not think so after the lynch? And let's assume I didn't - so what? Do you think that makes me scum?


Yes, I think. If you are a townie ready to try to solve he game, you would start an interrogation with me, to try to figure out if I'm scum or not, to gather information from me.

Think of it this way: if you are a town and see a red flip, you will immediately pursue information, mostly. You didn't see interested after the flip to understand my alignment. Just now. Which is weird.

This is just completely wrong. I was just happy that we lynched scum and that I could take a break from this game and I can guarantee you that I was not the only one thinking this way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 21:30 GMT
#1611
On October 26 2014 06:28 kushm4sta wrote:
jat you are a grandma.
gb is probably not going be such a cheerleader for his scumbuddy.

Maybe. Maybe not. Thanks for the input aunt Kush.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 83
SortOf 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft557
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS56
RuFF_SC230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush960
• Stunt291
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.