• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:46 GMT
#1303
On October 25 2014 09:44 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Gb do you have a townread on anybody atm?


JAT, only.

Why?

Who are you scum reads who aren't townies?


HF, FF. I'm starting to believe Rayn could be mafia.

Why is batsnacks town?


I'm not calling him town. I simply didn't see anything really alignment indicative. I don't agree with the meta arguments and I don't agree with most cases. For instance, kush's case on him is bad. I confronted it, but kush didn't respond to it.

Don't you think that not seeing anything alignment indicative is pretty indicative in itself considering this is about batsnacks?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:49 GMT
#1308
On October 25 2014 09:48 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:18 liancourt wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:15 liancourt wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:10 kushm4sta wrote:
imo d1 lynches should have a strong policy component to them, just because of how much uncertainty there is d1.


who would you policy lynch? i'd go for elvis or superbia if it were for policy.

Why on earth would you policy lynch superbia?


hasn't done much since he's been replaced or is there a grace period for replacees

You would lynch the slot that had the biggest filter at some point for inactivity? r u srs?


so we're judging storr or superbia? i'm judging superbia not storr.

Well you should judge both of them since it is the same slot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:52 GMT
#1313
On October 25 2014 09:48 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Gb do you have a townread on anybody atm?


JAT, only.

Why?

Who are you scum reads who aren't townies?


HF, FF. I'm starting to believe Rayn could be mafia.

Why is batsnacks town?


I'm not calling him town. I simply didn't see anything really alignment indicative. I don't agree with the meta arguments and I don't agree with most cases. For instance, kush's case on him is bad. I confronted it, but kush didn't respond to it.

Don't you think that not seeing anything alignment indicative is pretty indicative in itself considering this is about batsnacks?


Well, with my experience with him, he is awful as both alignments.
What are you implying?

I am implying that while he is awful it is still pretty obvious if he is town usually. He is acting bold, he pressures people, he spitevotes people and is generally an annoying ass as town. I am not seeing that this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:53 GMT
#1316
On October 25 2014 09:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. Lymch hf.

I still don't get why you want this bro, I don't understand how your case is about alignment indicative stuff

Nonetheless if I cannot find a better one I am with you on this


Awful post

Agreed. Glad you found the time to say this.

Alright,

Put your money where your mouth is!

Get me lynched! KUSH should join you quite quickly.

[image loading]

FITE ME

I am sorry slam. As much as I would enjoy fiting with you - you are able to make awful posts as town.

Correct! Which is why, until people are willing to policy me like Kush is trying to tell you, I will walk all over you as scum every game I roll it.

So that should not be good enough, either Rayn explains his read to you or you don't take his word for it.

See I will Fite even devil's advocate vs. devil's advocate

I never took rayns word for anything this game. I townread you on my own but feel free to try to convince you about your scummyness.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:53 GMT
#1317
*convince me
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:56 GMT
#1321
On October 25 2014 09:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:44 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Gb do you have a townread on anybody atm?


JAT, only.

Why?

Who are you scum reads who aren't townies?


HF, FF. I'm starting to believe Rayn could be mafia.

Why is batsnacks town?


I'm not calling him town. I simply didn't see anything really alignment indicative. I don't agree with the meta arguments and I don't agree with most cases. For instance, kush's case on him is bad. I confronted it, but kush didn't respond to it.

Don't you think that not seeing anything alignment indicative is pretty indicative in itself considering this is about batsnacks?


Well, with my experience with him, he is awful as both alignments.
What are you implying?

I am implying that while he is awful it is still pretty obvious if he is town usually. He is acting bold, he pressures people, he spitevotes people and is generally an annoying ass as town. I am not seeing that this game.


Is he like this when he's scum?

I don't think so. At least I know people who claim he isn't and the scumgame in the database does not look like it. I have never played with scumbatsnacks though (I think).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:00 GMT
#1327
On October 25 2014 09:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I proniswd to play.
Didn t. Kill me
( robiks csse)
Funny

I wonder if he himself is able to understand that when he is sober.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:01 GMT
#1328
On October 25 2014 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
I already posted all this shit on batsnacks before and you're only discussing this now? While still having me as a mafia read.....??

That's the nice thing about you. Even if batsnacks is mafia you are probably just bussing him
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:08 GMT
#1340
On October 25 2014 10:06 GlowingBear wrote:
That said, I've just read a bit of his filter in Fanfic and they are looking alike. He was mafia that game.

Who?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:09 GMT
#1343
On October 25 2014 10:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I proniswd to play.
Didn t. Kill me
( robiks csse)
Funny

I promised to play
Don't kill me.
(Robik's case)
Funny

I guess it is something like I promised to play if you didn't kill me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:12 GMT
#1349
On October 25 2014 10:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:06 GlowingBear wrote:
That said, I've just read a bit of his filter in Fanfic and they are looking alike. He was mafia that game.

Who?


Batsnacks

Holy shit you are right. His play there was so forgettable that I didn't even remember that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:13 GMT
#1350
On October 25 2014 10:12 Holyflare wrote:
There's literally no better case than the one i made on batsnacks. Ridiculous nobody has even sheeped me till now and are all passing it off like your original thoughts while still scum reading the person pushing him.

You might be right on him. Doesn't make your case very good though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:19 GMT
#1357
On October 25 2014 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:12 Holyflare wrote:
There's literally no better case than the one i made on batsnacks. Ridiculous nobody has even sheeped me till now and are all passing it off like your original thoughts while still scum reading the person pushing him.

You might be right on him. Doesn't make your case very good though.


Stop doing this useless shit and explain yourself once in a while because i am town and all of these shitty one liners about "oh its not that great" are really fucking awful when actually you don't even attack why they are awful. It's sad that throughout your entire play it took you this long to notice someone as obvious as batsnacks and actually make a push for him when I've already served him on a silver platter. There is quite literally nothing wrong with my case that explains batsnacks is totally uncharacteristic and only has strong town reads on people he shouldn't. That's the biggest mafia agenda ever. Not to mention how reserved he is which is also part of that case.


I am not explaining myself? lol, nice try HF. Nice try.
He was on my lynch list from the very beginning btw. and I noticed batsnacks way before you made your "case".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:19 GMT
#1359
On October 25 2014 10:17 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I proniswd to play.
Didn t. Kill me
( robiks csse)
Funny

I wonder if he himself is able to understand that when he is sober.

I understand. He's saying that my case on him is that he promised to play and he didn't play. he thinks that's funny

You seem to be the rayn whisperer. Impressive.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:20 GMT
#1360
On October 25 2014 10:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:18 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:15 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:06 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:04 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 24 2014 13:11 Holyflare wrote:
5. Fecalfeast
6. batsnacks
13. raynpelikoneet


very tempted to add kush back on there because he came back and did absolutely nothing but reply to something irrelevant even if i did like his initial entry but i wouldn't say that's super hard to do as either alignment, at a stretch I'd add thrawn back for not being very conversational at all whatsoever and just having reads (even if they are super similar) and that's about it, his reasons for his reads were very straightforward and not very critical thinkingish... lian... i dunno i'm just not feeling him being mafia i dunno, damd has to post more for me to solidify some things

##vote batsnacks for best push today


case


super defends lian and doesn't really have any scum reads
calls out posts as super towny, towniest post etc when they aren't particularly
has a weird "push" on ff but it's not even a push or any pressure and based on super strong town read on lian which i don't think any sensible person would have at this point in time


This is your case HF. Even kush took more time to do a more comprehensive case than you lol.


This is bull shit I'm your scum read and you quote things from my filter and don't even paste the quotes about batsnacks that i make MULTIPLE times that isn't this post

You suspicious of GB too?


No but he's playing terribly, that case he quoted of me is pretty good in of itself but he isn't doing shit to rethink things and I'm his scum read but making all these good points which he doesn't ever talk about and scum reads me for misinterpreting things but then does that 1000x over for me


HF your case isn't that good and I am open to rethink things. I am doing it right now. If I wasn't willing, I wouldn't search for bats last game.


It's actually the best case +2 posts in this game thanks. At least i didn't make a push on a town player that was very capable of solving the game though. Oh wait yeh that was you.


LOL I think this is the first time I've seen you this mad

Just don't make the mistake of townreading him for it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:23 GMT
#1363
On October 25 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:12 Holyflare wrote:
There's literally no better case than the one i made on batsnacks. Ridiculous nobody has even sheeped me till now and are all passing it off like your original thoughts while still scum reading the person pushing him.

You might be right on him. Doesn't make your case very good though.


Stop doing this useless shit and explain yourself once in a while because i am town and all of these shitty one liners about "oh its not that great" are really fucking awful when actually you don't even attack why they are awful. It's sad that throughout your entire play it took you this long to notice someone as obvious as batsnacks and actually make a push for him when I've already served him on a silver platter. There is quite literally nothing wrong with my case that explains batsnacks is totally uncharacteristic and only has strong town reads on people he shouldn't. That's the biggest mafia agenda ever. Not to mention how reserved he is which is also part of that case.


I am not explaining myself? lol, nice try HF. Nice try.
He was on my lynch list from the very beginning btw. and I noticed batsnacks way before you made your "case".


Please don't do a rayn. You haven't explained a single thing with the statement" doesn't make your case very good"ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's baseless, it only serves to discredit and it is fucking awful town play.

You really want me to scumread you right? Why are you so whiny? Is it because we have come around on your buddy without giving you credit for your awesome case on him? ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:25 GMT
#1366
On October 25 2014 10:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:21 IAmRobik wrote:
i'm down to RNG this lynch, even if it lands on me


Very useful. All you've done is say you don't know about anything and then ignore the actual cases on mafia targets and then when you actually have a mafia target you want to rng.

Now don't be like that - think of his catch up posts. He can't be scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:27 GMT
#1367
On October 25 2014 10:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 10:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 10:12 Holyflare wrote:
There's literally no better case than the one i made on batsnacks. Ridiculous nobody has even sheeped me till now and are all passing it off like your original thoughts while still scum reading the person pushing him.

You might be right on him. Doesn't make your case very good though.


Stop doing this useless shit and explain yourself once in a while because i am town and all of these shitty one liners about "oh its not that great" are really fucking awful when actually you don't even attack why they are awful. It's sad that throughout your entire play it took you this long to notice someone as obvious as batsnacks and actually make a push for him when I've already served him on a silver platter. There is quite literally nothing wrong with my case that explains batsnacks is totally uncharacteristic and only has strong town reads on people he shouldn't. That's the biggest mafia agenda ever. Not to mention how reserved he is which is also part of that case.


I am not explaining myself? lol, nice try HF. Nice try.
He was on my lynch list from the very beginning btw. and I noticed batsnacks way before you made your "case".


Please don't do a rayn. You haven't explained a single thing with the statement" doesn't make your case very good"ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's baseless, it only serves to discredit and it is fucking awful town play.

You really want me to scumread you right? Why are you so whiny? Is it because we have come around on your buddy without giving you credit for your awesome case on him? ^^


Fuck off. I am town, this is discrediting further, if you are actually town it's in your best interest to get people to come around on me. This is actually pathetic jat. Attack my posts and not me. Why is my case + posts on batsnacks bad. Put your fucking work into getting things right.

I never sad it was bad. But is just not very convincing - there is nothing more to say about that. It is really amusing to see you rage like that though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:30 GMT
#1371
On October 25 2014 10:29 GlowingBear wrote:
CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW

NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING LYCNHED TODAY BASED ON FILTER SIZE AT THE VERY LEAST.

SO HOLYFLARE AND JAT, WITH YOU ARE BOTH TOWN, STOP THE OMGUSING. WE ARE STILL FAR FROM DECIDING THE LYNCH AND DEADLINE IS GETTING CLOSER. ENGAGING IN AN ARGUMENT LIKE THST IS DETRIMENTAL TO TOWN.

Oh shit. Got caught by captain obvious and his caps powers.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 01:31 GMT
#1374
On October 25 2014 10:30 GlowingBear wrote:
If you are both town*

HF, help me understanding why batsnacks is mafia. Please consolidate your case, bring quotes from him. Reading your case on multiple posts is getting hard to me.

JAT, are you considering lynching batsnacks now?

Take a look at the voting thread.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.