• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 24 2014 23:51 GMT
#1214
That was just me musing. Like I am currently musing if I want to take out Kush because he is actually present right now and because I can blame rayn and you if he is scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 24 2014 23:55 GMT
#1217
On October 25 2014 08:50 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:48 justanothertownie wrote:
So I have basically narrowed it down to batsnacks, kush, FF and HF atm.


Why aren't you considering Rayn anymore?
Why not thrawn anymore?

Because rayn is acting exactly like he did in the last 2 towngames we played together. His play is awful but I have my doubts that he would go against 2 of the bigger names if he was scum for example. Going after thrawn and HF is exactly in line with his Hapa tunnel in guilty and his Palmar/Marv tunnel in fanfic. I could be wrong but I am not comfortable lynching him today.

And thrawn is just way to cool with being the primary lynch target. He is reasonable and his play is in line with the last towngame that's in the database.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 24 2014 23:56 GMT
#1221
On October 25 2014 08:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
That was just me musing. Like I am currently musing if I want to take out Kush because he is actually present right now and because I can blame rayn and you if he is scum.


Lol?
Rayn called him town, I called him mafia. I can't understand your logic here.

I was talking to thrawn.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 24 2014 23:58 GMT
#1223
On October 25 2014 08:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:48 justanothertownie wrote:
So I have basically narrowed it down to batsnacks, kush, FF and HF atm.


Why aren't you considering Rayn anymore?
Why not thrawn anymore?

Because rayn is acting exactly like he did in the last 2 towngames we played together. His play is awful but I have my doubts that he would go against 2 of the bigger names if he was scum for example. Going after thrawn and HF is exactly in line with his Hapa tunnel in guilty and his Palmar/Marv tunnel in fanfic. I could be wrong but I am not comfortable lynching him today.

And thrawn is just way to cool with being the primary lynch target. He is reasonable and his play is in line with the last towngame that's in the database.


His latest town plays are completely different. Did you check Avogadro?

No, I didn't. But even if this is true - so what? Show me a scumgame that looks like this game here and then I will consider your argument.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 24 2014 23:59 GMT
#1225
On October 25 2014 08:59 Damdred wrote:
JAT what do you think about GB ignoring things like this

Things like what?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:01 GMT
#1227
I guess you will explain your batsnacks vote shortly thrawn?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:04 GMT
#1230
Good. Because I have somewhat of a hard time deciding between batsnacks and FF and I think unfortunately they probably aren't scum together.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:05 GMT
#1231
On October 25 2014 09:03 Damdred wrote:
@jat questions that people posted for instance, people like ff asking for reads

@gb so its all activity based with nothing else? And you still ignored questions I asked. Sorry if work turned busy glad your a hypocrit

No idea. I don't want to lynch GB today so I probably don't really care that much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:13 GMT
#1236
On October 25 2014 09:10 Alakaslam wrote:
About page 57 I think I want to Unvote thrawn. It is a shame Rayn has left

Decal feast you may want to look at GB

Rayn if you get back before deadline you too

For now I just UNVOTE and continue reading

Explain the GB thing. The thrawn unvote is probably a good idea.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:26 GMT
#1256
On October 25 2014 09:18 DrParnassus wrote:
batsnacks

+ Show Spoiler +

-useless "fight" with slam. I can appreciate lighthearted fun but there's always a difference between a townie having fun and mafia pretending to be a townie having fun. When a townie is joking with another player there is often a hint of suspicion underneath the trolling, as if the townie might actually just be playing good cop in order to catch another player off guard. When mafia pretends to bea townie having fun, the emphasis is 100% on the fun without any hint of possible scumhunting hidden underneath the fun. batsnacks seems to be forcing his jokes on top of that.

-I think kush's wk post makes sense. There is no reason for batsnacks to flatter robik so much unless bat is scum and robik is town.

-uselss questions as someone else pointed out. maybe holyflare? stuff like this:

On October 24 2014 07:20 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Storr are you saying you have not found lian scummy at all this game and your vote was actually just because he said he was baiting you?

I missed your post where you accepted him as a new player, so I guess I have been skimming a little but I read your post more serious.



FF you said that something about Liam preferring anti-town arguments but he never said that, this is what he said:

Show nested quote +
I ll take on any argument regardless of motivation whether it be pro town anti town because i enjoy the debating side of it.


So did you skim that post or are you just reaching for reasons to scum read the guy who's "shitposting"?


He may as well ask "Are you town or mafia?"

-other than the unhelpful questions that won't find mafia, he's spent most of the game talking about fecalfeast

I think all the above has been covered already. I have one more thing though:

On October 24 2014 06:56 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 06:52 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 24 2014 06:50 batsnacks wrote:
I think robik looks pretty solid. I like how he's posting; he's focused, not all caps, consolidated, no personal dramas, that stuff is what reminds me of hard to get along with robik. @DrParnassus what about robik this game seem hard to cooperate with? Could you quote an example? You did say -everything about the way he's playing- reminds you of that.


it's his attitude in general, his arrogance


Is it arrogance or non-cooperativeness? Or is his arrogance making him hard to cooperate with?

I asked robik a question he apparently has already answered and he answered it again for me and didn't even call me dumb.

Are you sure you're not just biased because he said you were mafia?


The bolded part suggests batsnacks knows I'm town. I wouldn;t be biased in the way batsnacks suggests if I was mafia. His statement only works if he's pretty sure about me being town.






Hmm, yeah I disliked that last quote too. Still can't really decide which one of this guy and FF is scummier.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:27 GMT
#1259
On October 25 2014 09:18 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:15 liancourt wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:10 kushm4sta wrote:
imo d1 lynches should have a strong policy component to them, just because of how much uncertainty there is d1.


who would you policy lynch? i'd go for elvis or superbia if it were for policy.

Why on earth would you policy lynch superbia?


hasn't done much since he's been replaced or is there a grace period for replacees

You would lynch the slot that had the biggest filter at some point for inactivity? r u srs?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:29 GMT
#1264
On October 25 2014 09:26 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:23 IAmRobik wrote:
i wouldn't lynch storr (superb) i don't think. At least not yet. I think his 5 pages of pseudo content is good enough for me for now. We'll let superbia take over and decide on the role from there.

I think kush and batsnacks would probably be my top 2 choices right now. I think that there is very little opposition to a thrawn lynch and that scares me.
Conversely, I could probably lynch thrawn because he's kinda scummy.
Just my quick thoughts as the day winds down


Gentlemen, here's an example of fluff.

"I wouldn't lynch storr I think"
"Kush and batsnacks my top 2 scums but I don't know..."
"I'm afraid to lynch thrawn but I would lynch town but I don't know..."

It's not even good fluff. There is quite a bit of opposition for the thrawn lynch by now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:30 GMT
#1267
On October 25 2014 09:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. Lymch hf.

That's not helpful man.
On October 25 2014 09:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh shit. Yeah. I'd also lynch Rayn. He hasn't really done anything. Bunch of false promises and self-overexaggerations about the quality of his play

Quotes or it didn't happen.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:33 GMT
#1277
On October 25 2014 09:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. Lymch hf.

That's not helpful man.
On October 25 2014 09:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh shit. Yeah. I'd also lynch Rayn. He hasn't really done anything. Bunch of false promises and self-overexaggerations about the quality of his play

Quotes or it didn't happen.

quotes of what? are you serious? he's been saying he's been giving his reads and how clear they are and how can you not see/understand them. DAFUQ? Are we reading different games?

Probably. Since I actually was about to write the bolded in the post you quoted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:36 GMT
#1283
On October 25 2014 09:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Gb do you have a townread on anybody atm?


JAT, only.

Why?

Who are you scum reads who aren't townies?


HF, FF. I'm starting to believe Rayn could be mafia.

Why is batsnacks town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:37 GMT
#1284
On October 25 2014 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. Lymch hf.

I still don't get why you want this bro, I don't understand how your case is about alignment indicative stuff

Nonetheless if I cannot find a better one I am with you on this


Awful post

Agreed. Glad you found the time to say this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:40 GMT
#1291
On October 25 2014 09:38 DrParnassus wrote:
I changed my mind about FF again, he's town. He's one of a few people doing useful things right now. People who do useful things with -2 hours till deadline with an undecided lynch are usually town.

I don't think I agree with that statement.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:42 GMT
#1296
Why are all the scummy people accusing each other? Stahp. How am I going to decide between FF, batsnacks and HF this way?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:43 GMT
#1298
On October 25 2014 09:42 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:38 DrParnassus wrote:
I changed my mind about FF again, he's town. He's one of a few people doing useful things right now. People who do useful things with -2 hours till deadline with an undecided lynch are usually town.

I don't think I agree with that statement.


Well if he was mafia he could have just left his vote on a townie (me) and fucked off till deadline

He could. But he would risk being lynched since he obviously is on the chopping block with you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 25 2014 00:45 GMT
#1302
On October 25 2014 09:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 09:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On October 25 2014 09:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. Lymch hf.

I still don't get why you want this bro, I don't understand how your case is about alignment indicative stuff

Nonetheless if I cannot find a better one I am with you on this


Awful post

Agreed. Glad you found the time to say this.

Alright,

Put your money where your mouth is!

Get me lynched! KUSH should join you quite quickly.

[image loading]

FITE ME

I am sorry slam. As much as I would enjoy fiting with you - you are able to make awful posts as town.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.