• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:11 GMT
#1097
I would almost go as far as "if town rayns reaction to the pressure does not make you lynch him out of spite he is also always town". Brilliant really.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:14 GMT
#1101
On October 25 2014 05:13 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:04 DrParnassus wrote:
when you put pressure on town rayn and his reaction to the pressure makes you want to lynch him out of spite, he's always town

I would be very surprised if town rayn would be anything else than town, yes. Thanks for this glorious post.



can you stop being such a dick, it's making it really hard to care about this game when people are being rude for no other reason than to stroke their own ego

Maybe I wouldn't be such a dick to you if you were playing the game. You know, giving scumreads and all this other stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:21 GMT
#1106
On October 25 2014 05:19 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:16 GlowingBear wrote:
THRAWN

WHO
IS
MAFIA


if I had an answer to that I'd share it. i realize that makes it hard for people to read my alignment but I'm not just going to fabricate a scum read just to appease you guys.


I find it hard to believe that you don't at least have a bad feeling about anyone after reading a thread of 56 pages. So what about your townreads? Still the same? Any changes? Any comments on anything else that happened?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:22 GMT
#1107
And even if you don't have a concrete scumread you need to vote to lynch someone in a few hours. Let's say the lynch deadline was in half an hour instead. Who would you vote?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:29 GMT
#1111
Ok, thrawn while you are hopefully answering my last post to you 2 concrete requests. Now would be the time to explain this:
On October 24 2014 06:39 DrParnassus wrote:

9. kushm4sta

I think I'm exempt from having to explain this read so I'm not gonna waste time going into it unless ends up as a lynch or something


and this:
On October 24 2014 10:40 DrParnassus wrote:
eh, ff probably isn't mafia after all

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:34 GMT
#1119
On October 25 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:23 liancourt wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 GlowingBear wrote:
THRAWN

WHO
IS
MAFIA


if I had an answer to that I'd share it. i realize that makes it hard for people to read my alignment but I'm not just going to fabricate a scum read just to appease you guys.



Theres 56 pages of stuff. Surely someone is acting unnatural


hf maybe

I have little to no experience playing mafia with 7/12 players in this game with and the way said people play mafia confuses me. So yes I find most people's behavior to be unnatural, I'm a bit lost atm but I should be around up till the lynch so if you need to vote for me then find something else to talk about in the meantime beause I will provide content and prove myself town later.


I am pretty sure you played enough games with slam, rayn, HF, me, kush and maybe storr/robik? Sorry if I don't really believe your promise to prove yourself later on right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:36 GMT
#1121
On October 25 2014 05:35 GlowingBear wrote:
JAT how do you read FF?

He looks exceptionally scummy to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:42 GMT
#1124
On October 25 2014 05:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:35 GlowingBear wrote:
JAT how do you read FF?

He looks exceptionally scummy to me.


He's voting for thrawn, who we also have a scumread on.

Do you think he is bussing?

I don't know. I tend to not make connection cases day1. They both look pretty scummy and I don't know who the townie is if only one of them is actually mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:45 GMT
#1127
On October 25 2014 05:40 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, thrawn while you are hopefully answering my last post to you 2 concrete requests. Now would be the time to explain this:
On October 24 2014 06:39 DrParnassus wrote:

9. kushm4sta

I think I'm exempt from having to explain this read so I'm not gonna waste time going into it unless ends up as a lynch or something



I have a very good track record of reading kush, yet people often argue with me about my kush read even though Ive proven time and time again that I can usually read him correctly. I'm done fighting that battle unless he's up for lynch or something.
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
and this:
On October 24 2014 10:40 DrParnassus wrote:
eh, ff probably isn't mafia after all



I made that post yesterday, after FF got shat on by half the thread and got a bit flustered. But he decided to come back to the thread and play the game, not only that but he had a positive attitude. He came back within an hour and that looks like a town who decided to care.

To the Kush thing:

1) He is up for lynch. Like you are yourself.
2) You don't need to fight me about it. I just want you to explain why you think so.

To the FF thing:

I disagree. I actually think FF has been very negative all game even though he was nothing like that in the towngames I remember playing with him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:45 GMT
#1128
On October 25 2014 05:43 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:31 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:23 liancourt wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 DrParnassus wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 GlowingBear wrote:
THRAWN

WHO
IS
MAFIA


if I had an answer to that I'd share it. i realize that makes it hard for people to read my alignment but I'm not just going to fabricate a scum read just to appease you guys.



Theres 56 pages of stuff. Surely someone is acting unnatural


hf maybe

I have little to no experience playing mafia with 7/12 players in this game with and the way said people play mafia confuses me. So yes I find most people's behavior to be unnatural, I'm a bit lost atm but I should be around up till the lynch so if you need to vote for me then find something else to talk about in the meantime beause I will provide content and prove myself town later.


I am pretty sure you played enough games with slam, rayn, HF, me, kush and maybe storr/robik? Sorry if I don't really believe your promise to prove yourself later on right now.



slam + rayn + hf + you + kush + robik + myself = 7
13-7 = 6

Oh damn I was 1 off, I must be mafia.

Fair.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 21:01 GMT
#1141
On October 25 2014 05:57 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:51 IAmRobik wrote:
Are you seriously quoting a post from before the game started?


My point is a good one. JAT thinks ff's negative attitude is indicative of a scum mindset. I would agree, except I suspect there mightbe reasons why he's negative other than his alignment. He could just have a negative attitude because that's his personality, or he's having a bad day, and I've provided evidence suggesting both of those things could be true. I'm not sure what you don't understand.

I actually think the posts you quoted from the pre game show a much more lighthearted tone. Like the one he has in his towngames and nothing like his post in this game. But maybe that's just me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 21:11 GMT
#1144
I guess it's my turn to say that the read is hard to explain. But ok I will try to do that soon.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 21:24 GMT
#1149
Fecalfeast:

The biggest part is the tone read. I was in his first game (he was town) and I actually had a townread on FF for almost the whole game from the start. Partly because he seemed comfortable and jokey.

I am not seeing this here. He is rather negative.

He also made some posts that I think a towny wouldn't because they don't gain any information or because the answer to them is obvious. Posts posted to have posts basically. Examples:
On October 24 2014 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait GB you just said you were going to make a case on lian then you quote 1 post from robik and because he was unsure in one sentence, voted him.


Were you really going to make a case on lian?


On October 23 2014 13:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 13:11 IAmRobik wrote:
On October 23 2014 11:26 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2014 11:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm town again. Yay
And game is already weird.

DP, why do you think one of you is mafia?


gb let's enter a hypothetical world.. a game has just started and someone says that someone is mafia based on absolutely no posts at all

do you think it's based on real information that has been obtained from the game

orrr

a joke?

this post sucks almost enough for me to rescind my towm read on hf.

I thought you were leaving

On October 24 2014 07:04 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait so lian you are more worried about arguing points you don't actually believe (ie shitting up the thread) than winning?

Are you srs?

On October 24 2014 08:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 08:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 24 2014 08:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:31 batsnacks wrote:
On October 24 2014 07:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
That's what I call needlessly arguing in a mafia thread. Shitting up the thread. Arguing a point just because you like to argue and not because you think the person presenting the point is wrong is anti-town, is it not?


The way you worded it though was Liam is "more worried about arguing points [he] [doesn't] actually believe" i.e. anti-town reasons.

The emphasis is on Liam arguing for anti town reasons. It's a tone thing I guess.

Do you think Liam is arguing this game for anti-town reasons?


Yes. I think arguing people for 'fun' rather than arguing to find scum or gain real information is anti-town.


Ok, Sherlock. But that is not the point. The point is do you think lian is scummy for saying this? And if you think so - why?


I think this, in combination with his fluffy filter, makes him look scummy. He says he loves to argue and debate no matter what yet I don't see one real argument from him this game.

I have nothing more to add to my read on lian, really. If you think he looks towny or non-aligned please tell me why so I can stop shitting up the thread myself?

^ He went on about that point a while complaining how it is anti town. No shit.

He is downplaying himself time and time again (-> not lighthearted or confident):
On October 24 2014 07:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ah, I didn't know you meant brand new, Storr. I still consider myself new, tbh.

Misinterpretations are my specialty

On October 24 2014 07:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
fecal is like super serious this game

0-3 so far as town and I'm already getting myself in a position to be mislynched D1.

Feels bad, man.

On October 24 2014 10:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
I thought I had a decent case on lian but nobody saw him the way I did so I dropped it.

I'm not so good at tunneling.

Who would you lynch, robik?


The rest of his filter isn't giving me a towny enough impression to counter all the scummyness I just presented.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 21:29 GMT
#1151
On October 25 2014 06:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2014 07:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +

0-3 so far as town and I'm already getting myself in a position to be mislynched D1.

Feels bad, man.

I get sad and emo about people who make posts like this and end up not voting for them

That's not very clever.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 21:51 GMT
#1157
On October 25 2014 06:48 liancourt wrote:
i'm seeing bats and hf as town. Don't know why ppl are voting them. bats defended me when i was getting accused and so did hf. I don't see a reason why scum would defend a townie when they can just leave things and it let it flow.

That's a horrible reason to townread someone.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 23:42 GMT
#1205
On October 25 2014 08:31 DrParnassus wrote:
i'm not getting lynched and idc about slam, I'm trying to figure out what you're doing

Bold statement considering the votecount. But you actually haven't been my lynch of choice for a while now.
On October 25 2014 08:10 kushm4sta wrote:
imo d1 lynches should have a strong policy component to them, just because of how much uncertainty there is d1.

Careful there kush. In your case pushing for policy lynches is basically suicide. Not that you aren't lynched often enough day1 anyways.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 23:42 GMT
#1206
On October 25 2014 08:15 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:10 kushm4sta wrote:
imo d1 lynches should have a strong policy component to them, just because of how much uncertainty there is d1.


who would you policy lynch? i'd go for elvis or superbia if it were for policy.

Why on earth would you policy lynch superbia?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 23:45 GMT
#1207
And where the hell is everyone 2 hours before deadline? I am especially looking at HF.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 23:47 GMT
#1209
On October 25 2014 08:46 DrParnassus wrote:
I might be coming around on this FF thing but I need to finish reading those qts elvis posted.

Btw, I was looking at the huge elvis post while researching FF and it's a good post. He has a well developed and consistent thought process regarding his FF read so I don't think elvis is a good lynch for what that's worth.

Really? I was considering not lynching Elvis too but only because it would be a complete and utter crapshoot and he might be replaced/modkilled for failing to vote anyways.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 23:48 GMT
#1210
So I have basically narrowed it down to batsnacks, kush, FF and HF atm.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.