• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

Fantasy Football Mafia Mini 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 18:25 GMT
#1031
On October 25 2014 03:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAt please vote for HF.
Not kush. He is town.
Do yyou know where i stand? If not ask me. Hf is mafia.

How would I know where you stand? You aren't playing the game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:16 GMT
#1059
On October 25 2014 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAT where are you?
I need yiu bcz hf and thrawn are mafia.
I am sad..

I am here. If you can't explain the hf read explain the thrawn read. Also feel free to elaborate on any other read you might have.
HF and thrawn may very well be scum but your posts don't make me think this and they also don't make me think you are town.
On October 25 2014 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay lynch me and rrevaluate?

Don't even start with this shit again. Remember last time? You went crazy about Palmar being scum and we should lynch you then him etc etc. and marv and me were both scum for not agreeing with you. Guess what - we were ALL town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:17 GMT
#1060
On October 25 2014 04:03 DrParnassus wrote:
rayn's town dont lynch him, rayn stop being a child

Do you have something else to say? Anything? No?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:21 GMT
#1061
Are you still around rayn? And how much time can you devote to the game until deadline?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:26 GMT
#1064
This game is hard.
I am probably most content with a thrawn lynch right now. You can never be sure but I think rayn is probably town and yes, I know it doesn't look like he is.
HF could go either way. Thrawn is superscummy and both rayn and HF have a scumread on him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:27 GMT
#1065
On October 25 2014 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAT where are you?
I need yiu bcz hf and thrawn are mafia.
I am sad..

I am here. If you can't explain the hf read explain the thrawn read. Also feel free to elaborate on any other read you might have.
HF and thrawn may very well be scum but your posts don't make me think this and they also don't make me think you are town.
On October 25 2014 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay lynch me and rrevaluate?

Don't even start with this shit again. Remember last time? You went crazy about Palmar being scum and we should lynch you then him etc etc. and marv and me were both scum for not agreeing with you. Guess what - we were ALL town.

Can you read my case on hf?
I can't explain it better. If you want clarification on smth ask.
I am not starting any shit.

If you want to call that a case then I read your case.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:28 GMT
#1068
On October 25 2014 04:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tjrawn isn't doing anything. At all.
His only contribution i rememwbr is the shitread on me based on slam....

Yes. And that really is a shitread.
##Vote: DrParnassus
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:31 GMT
#1069
On October 25 2014 04:27 Damdred wrote:
I'm here and I'll be here on and off until deadline.

Robik your wishy washy self gave me bad feels early. But your direct posts toward rayn make me feel better, I love it when you play that way.

After catching up kush is playing badly and it reflects his last scum game, plus his arguing over reads feels demotivated and like scum kush.

Could someone explain the thawn read to me, is it basically just that lurky him is scum?


To an extent. But look at his filter - do you feel that it is towny? If you have time feel free to look at earlier towngames from him where he played as thrawn.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:34 GMT
#1070
We are lynching one of those people:

5. Fecalfeast
6. batsnacks
7. Elvis!
9. kushm4sta
10. Holyflare
14. DrParnassus

Thrawn is my current choice.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:36 GMT
#1071
On October 25 2014 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
About 2h.

I am expecting you to present some thoughts while you have the time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:37 GMT
#1073
On October 25 2014 04:37 Damdred wrote:
No I can't say with certainty that he's town with his filter and reads are weird.

I'll check out other town games how long until deadline?

Like 5-6 hours I think? Plenty of time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:40 GMT
#1075
People really need to start voting. Stances need to be taken.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:47 GMT
#1080
On October 25 2014 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
About 2h.

I am expecting you to present some thoughts while you have the time.

What do you want me to do?
I have given my scumreads.
I am confident of lyncing all of them.

Who do you want to lynch?

I just posted the list of players I could lynch dude. If you can't further elaborate on your scumreads give me your townreads and your reasoning for them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:48 GMT
#1081
On October 25 2014 04:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
About 2h.

I am expecting you to present some thoughts while you have the time.

What do you want me to do?
I have given my scumreads.
I am confident of lyncing all of them.

Who do you want to lynch?

I just posted the list of players I could lynch dude. If you can't further elaborate on your scumreads give me your townreads and your reasoning for them.

You could for example just tell me the players you would take off my lynch list and why.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:50 GMT
#1082
On October 25 2014 04:42 IAmRobik wrote:
I think my preference is kush, JAT.

pre-flip correlation read: I think that if kush flips scum, I think rayn is scum with him for the comment about promising to play. I think it might have been something that kush said in mafia chat, which is why he was so certain it was said.

I don't exactly remember but I think there was someone who said so before rayn/rayn answered someone when saying this. I would have to reread to be sure but I really think this connection case is awful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:52 GMT
#1083
Ignore what I just said. Rayn actually made that up himself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 19:56 GMT
#1086
On October 25 2014 04:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
We are lynching one of those people:

5. Fecalfeast
6. batsnacks
7. Elvis!
9. kushm4sta
10. Holyflare
14. DrParnassus

Thrawn is my current choice.

Bottom 2 in my filter. Lynch.
Kush town. Not so strong as before but still town.
Elvis could be scum. His post was just meh.
Bats idk. Inclined to think he is town bcz hf mafia.
Ff i don't understand the arfumwnt/discussion on him at all. Null.

Why is Kush still town to you? Aren't you of the opinion that lurky/useless Kush is scum Kush? He literally made one list post early and the game and did nothing ever since.

Where is HF btw?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:03 GMT
#1090
It is really hard to trust you when you aren't questioning anyone.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:07 GMT
#1092
That's cool and all. Would you mind putting a vote down thrawn?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16342 Posts
October 24 2014 20:08 GMT
#1094
On October 25 2014 05:04 DrParnassus wrote:
when you put pressure on town rayn and his reaction to the pressure makes you want to lynch him out of spite, he's always town

I would be very surprised if town rayn would be anything else than town, yes. Thanks for this glorious post.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.