• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8197 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2014 19:41 GMT
#21
/in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 18:02 GMT
#213
On September 24 2014 02:45 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm here to save you

/out

But TL Mafia is already dying from lack of Blazinghand.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:15 GMT
#232
I got Kushm4sta. It might just be in order of sign ups.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:25 GMT
#237
On September 24 2014 07:21 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm with abuse.

##Vote Abuse

I am not a nice partner.


Ouch even though he's statistically the least likely person to be mafia from your POV.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:32 GMT
#248
You would lynch 3rd party? I probably would have just claimed if I got 3rd party since you can win with anyone and just promise not to poison/douse people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:40 GMT
#253
I guess that narrows CR/VE out of the lynch pool for today.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:44 GMT
#256
On September 24 2014 07:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess that narrows CR/VE out of the lynch pool for today.


Incorrect. We lynch who we think is mafia. Not who we find statistically likely to be town or mafia.

well I'd rather look for the 2 mafia group first. It's much easier to use POE to find 2 people together who don't seem very townie when you can narrow out other people from being in that group with a strong town read on just one player.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:53 GMT
#259
On September 24 2014 07:42 Hapahauli wrote:
##Vote Grakaroni

I am not a fan of how you so offhandedly dismissed VE from the lynch pool.

I can understand disagreeing with me but I don't quite understand why this is scummy? Are you implying that I was trying to protect a scum VE before he even posted?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 22:59 GMT
#262
On September 24 2014 07:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
CR is basically a mafia medic why arent we lynching him again? there hasnt been an easier d1 lynch in ages. im fine with you correctly pointing out grack's weird dismissal of VE but not with your vote.

He's not a mafia medic. CR has the option to save somebody and if he saves somebody his win-con changes to a town win-con.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 23 2014 23:29 GMT
#273
On September 24 2014 08:17 geript wrote:
Oh thank god. I'm not Vayne's partner. Unfortunately I got mystery meat so who knows how that will end up.

Alright I'm kind of curious. Is there a Vayne-Geript feud? I'm not up to date with the mafia drama
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 00:03 GMT
#281
On September 24 2014 08:58 Damdred wrote:
Best plan atm is all third parties claim, and we lynch into ccs or the people who aren't.

Cuts the lynch pool by a lot and will help focus town

Good idea. Anyone else want to claim 3rd party?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 00:48 GMT
#292
I don't think anyone is going to claim lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 00:56 GMT
#294
Somebody get in a shit fight
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:05 GMT
#296
If Blazinghand were here I could have done some random lynch shenanigans.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:31 GMT
#299
On September 24 2014 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
alright so thats mod confirmation no one can argue now that CR isnt a mafia medic if he is indeed defender hence why he needs to die. He already stated plainly that he'll be saving mafia this game.

You're still misreading it. CR "has the option to save mafia" but regardless of who he saves he sacrifices himself and now he wins with town. If he saves mafia he is actively playing against his own win condition. That is why he is not a mafia medic.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:40 GMT
#307
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:45 GMT
#308
On September 24 2014 10:33 geript wrote:
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush but Kush isn't on the sign up
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred

So here's where we're at.

Kush is rightinthefeels.
Which leaves Yamato/Prom paired together
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 02:43 GMT
#323
I want those townie points but I don't know why.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 02:46 GMT
#332
On September 24 2014 11:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I want those townie points but I don't know why.

I get 'em bitch, I gave reasoning. You just quoted a post GET OFF ME!!!

lol no that was Damdred. I didn't even quote the post I just begged for the points.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 03:04 GMT
#341
I can get behind a Geript lynch

##Vote: Geript
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1467
910 88
Bale 37
Aegong 20
ZergMaN 18
Noble 13
yabsab 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
summit1g9265
PiGStarcraft465
ceh9180
Sick177
ArmadaUGS135
Maynarde128
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1383
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 20m
OSC
6h 20m
Stellar Fest
6h 20m
OSC
17h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.