• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7941 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 94 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 20:16 GMT
#101
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 22 2014 21:55 GMT
#102
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:06 GMT
#103
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 22 2014 22:20 GMT
#104
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:23 GMT
#105
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 22 2014 22:24 GMT
#106
On September 23 2014 07:23 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.


Have you ever played with me as scum?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#107
/in

Will play this one, hopefully werewolf won't fill in the interim so I can play that too.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
September 22 2014 22:31 GMT
#108
/out

Changed my mind. I'm not playing a game I'm going to miss every single deadline for.
Retired.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 22 2014 22:48 GMT
#109
/sitout?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:53 GMT
#110
On September 23 2014 07:24 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:23 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.


Have you ever played with me as scum?

If you'll remember, I ran for Mayor and said I'd lynch the popular choice (you) only to I think read you as town. Then on N1 I hard read VE and Dr.H as mafia and defended Chezinu (mafia). I think I got lynched D3 after BH as paranoid cop checked me (I got framed) but he was told red; only like 24+ hours into the day did he get told it was green. BH tells that story better though.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 22 2014 22:54 GMT
#111
/in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#112
Slam how many sitouts do you need to do? Haven't you sat out like 4 games so far?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#113
On September 23 2014 07:54 Hapahauli wrote:
/in

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#114
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 22 2014 22:59 GMT
#115
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 22 2014 23:00 GMT
#116
On September 23 2014 07:53 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:24 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:23 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:20 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:06 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:55 Promethelax wrote:
On September 23 2014 05:16 geript wrote:
On September 23 2014 03:08 Hapahauli wrote:
I could play, but I would be massively less active than I would normally be. I'll be travelling a lot this week.

That's okay. We'll need someone to lynch for not fitting to their town meta.


I haven't played in ~9 months. I'll do my best to not fit my town meta to make you happy.

Well your town meta is that you're awful and can never read me right. So long as you don't fit that I'm happy.


Have I ever read you wrong?

Arguing with me is in your scum meta. I like you Prome but if you keep up on this track I will fuck the lynch out of you.


Have you ever played with me as scum?

If you'll remember, I ran for Mayor and said I'd lynch the popular choice (you) only to I think read you as town. Then on N1 I hard read VE and Dr.H as mafia and defended Chezinu (mafia). I think I got lynched D3 after BH as paranoid cop checked me (I got framed) but he was told red; only like 24+ hours into the day did he get told it was green. BH tells that story better though.

The very first game we all played in together actually.
You were lynched D1. Think it was LX. Geript and I had a shit fight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 22 2014 23:01 GMT
#117
On September 23 2014 07:59 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway

yes I am actually reading up on the theme, I want to understand what the hell is going on unlike a fire upon the deep.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 22 2014 23:02 GMT
#118
On September 23 2014 08:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:59 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway

yes I am actually reading up on the theme, I want to understand what the hell is going on unlike a fire upon the deep.


NOW THATS DEDICATION!
too bad the manga stops early and you have to continue your theme understanding adventure with the anime or the novel.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 22 2014 23:03 GMT
#119
On September 23 2014 08:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:59 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway

yes I am actually reading up on the theme, I want to understand what the hell is going on unlike a fire upon the deep.


Best co-host 2014.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 22 2014 23:04 GMT
#120
On September 23 2014 08:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 08:01 The_Templar wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:59 HaruRH wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:58 The_Templar wrote:
I just noticed Haru is hosting a mafia game with a theme from a manga where everyone tries to kill Haru. Hmmm



This is pretty much what happens in all mafia games anyway

yes I am actually reading up on the theme, I want to understand what the hell is going on unlike a fire upon the deep.


Best co-host 2014.

But Hapa, I thought I had bribed you to vote for me for best cohost 2014. Did those pictures of me in a bra do nothing for you?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 47m
Online Event
9h 47m
FEL
14h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.