• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 94 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 24 2014 01:33 GMT
#301
so uh

hapa is mafia

go
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2014 01:34 GMT
#302
Hi all! Gosh it feels like it's been forever!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2014 01:35 GMT
#303
On September 24 2014 10:33 yamato77 wrote:
so uh

hapa is mafia

go

I wanted to say this too but I call Hapa mafia like EVERY D1 I've ever played with him. But he REALLY didn't want people to think they can't lynch VE today, which really chaps my ass, because I really DO want people to think they can't lynch VE today.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 24 2014 01:36 GMT
#304
I love you VE
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 24 2014 01:37 GMT
#305
Yeah that was weird.
DP also weird, Im still not sure why he voted CR for mentioning 3p in the first place when that makes him more likely to be 3p but then unvotes him when he realises CR claimed.

No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2014 01:37 GMT
#306
<3

What do you think about Chairman Ray's Defender claim?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:40 GMT
#307
I was actually leaning more townie on Hapa. I liked his explanation for voting me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 24 2014 01:45 GMT
#308
On September 24 2014 10:33 geript wrote:
CR-VE
Hapa-Abuse
Vayne--DP
Grack--Kush but Kush isn't on the sign up
Geript--MysteryMeat
Oats--Damdred

So here's where we're at.

Kush is rightinthefeels.
Which leaves Yamato/Prom paired together
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 01:46 GMT
#309
Wwhat do you guys think of vayne atm
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2014 01:56 GMT
#310
So while I AM partnered with Chairman Ray, I'm NOT sure what I think about the Defender claim. Statistically it's more likely that he's town/3p I guess, but does the Defender just claim like that? Like, if he's not intending to save anyone tonight then what's the point of claiming? Was it just because of Damdred (or whoever) asking the third parties to claim that caused him to claim?

Think of it from a win-condition perspective. If he's really the Defender then PRESENTLY his win-condition is to survive til endgame. If he makes a save then his win-con changes to a TOWN win condition, but from what I see it looks like PRESENTLY his win-condition is to just survive til end-game. Why wouldn't mafia kill him in the night then? If he's able to interfere with their kills, then there's literally no reason NOT to put a bullet on him REGARDLESS of the fact that he's claimed third party. How about if he actually DOES make a save?

MMMEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I'm pretty sure I don't believe the claim. I'm not sure what I think this means with regard to his alignment, though I lean mafia. I'll give a definitive answer on that a little later (he's posted exactly once in the QT, so he at the very least knows where it's located.)

However it seems like he's claimed that he's done posting for the day. If that's the case then I'm all about lynching him.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 01:58 GMT
#311
He claimed on his own and well before I even entered the thread. He brought up what third parties should do and claimed shortly afterwards.

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2014 02:04 GMT
#312
Okay yeah, I missed the order...so it was actually CR talking about whether thirds should claim first etc.

:/

That makes a little more sense then - he could be Defender. He didn't mention it in the QT though - it just seems to me like a real Defender would mention that in the QT BEFORE bringing it to the thread, but honestly that's just my own opinion and can see him thinking out-loud in the thread or whatever.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2014 02:22 GMT
#313
On September 24 2014 10:33 yamato77 wrote:
so uh

hapa is mafia

go


No.

*pout*
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2014 02:26 GMT
#314
On September 24 2014 10:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 10:33 yamato77 wrote:
so uh

hapa is mafia

go

I wanted to say this too but I call Hapa mafia like EVERY D1 I've ever played with him. But he REALLY didn't want people to think they can't lynch VE today, which really chaps my ass, because I really DO want people to think they can't lynch VE today.


Hey man, you make about 20 posts, I'll make a case on you, and it'll be all back to normal.

On September 24 2014 10:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
So while I AM partnered with Chairman Ray, I'm NOT sure what I think about the Defender claim. Statistically it's more likely that he's town/3p I guess, but does the Defender just claim like that? Like, if he's not intending to save anyone tonight then what's the point of claiming? Was it just because of Damdred (or whoever) asking the third parties to claim that caused him to claim?

Think of it from a win-condition perspective. If he's really the Defender then PRESENTLY his win-condition is to survive til endgame. If he makes a save then his win-con changes to a TOWN win condition, but from what I see it looks like PRESENTLY his win-condition is to just survive til end-game. Why wouldn't mafia kill him in the night then? If he's able to interfere with their kills, then there's literally no reason NOT to put a bullet on him REGARDLESS of the fact that he's claimed third party. How about if he actually DOES make a save?

MMMEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I'm pretty sure I don't believe the claim. I'm not sure what I think this means with regard to his alignment, though I lean mafia. I'll give a definitive answer on that a little later (he's posted exactly once in the QT, so he at the very least knows where it's located.)

However it seems like he's claimed that he's done posting for the day. If that's the case then I'm all about lynching him.


CR's claim is legit. I'm annoyed that it is, but it is.

While Oats is correct that a 3rd party might not counter-claim here, it's still risky for mafia to do. It's hard to claim something like this really early since there is a risk you'll be CC'd. You just can't predict what that 3rd party player will do.

So the timing makes it believable in my book. A later claim... probably not.

On September 24 2014 10:46 Damdred wrote:
Wwhat do you guys think of vayne atm


Vayne is vayne. Slightly anal-retentive regarding CR, but that's normal for either alignment.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2014 02:37 GMT
#315
I really don't like geript. Town points for the person who tells everyone why.

##Vote Geript
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2014 02:40 GMT
#316
Howabout you Yamato.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
September 24 2014 02:41 GMT
#317
^Cause he is my partner?!?!

Also hi thread
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#318
On September 24 2014 11:37 Hapahauli wrote:
I really don't like geript. Town points for the person who tells everyone why.

##Vote Geript

Because I'm awesome?
Also, why did VE get a QT?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#319
On September 24 2014 08:19 geript wrote:
I'm half tempted to flip CR to see if VE is confirmed town or not.


I kinda don't like this geript post
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 24 2014 02:42 GMT
#320
Hello MM - if you were to lynch one person who has posted so far, who would it be? The correct answer may or may not be geript.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 385
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3240
• Jankos2160
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 39m
Replay Cast
8h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.