• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 18:36 GMT
#761
Hi guys! I skimmed the game so I'm mostly up to speed.


On September 16 2014 03:32 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 21:34 rightinthefeels wrote:
i feel like everyone on page 21 is town

I don't think mafia would make this statement. He can be town.

I thought this was kush? kush makes any statement he wants.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 18:43 GMT
#764
##Vote: Palmar

As best I can tell, yes it is in fact kush. Your "better" reads coincide with the initial town read?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 18:49 GMT
#766
On September 16 2014 03:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
But I have a very good record of only killing VE when he is mafia, so... meh.

omg, lynch all liars...

jat you wanna expand on this? or where you stand on your catchup?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 18:52 GMT
#769
On September 16 2014 03:49 marvellosity wrote:
the Palmar contradiction is not very relevant for why he is/might be mafia tbh. it's just a superficial nice looking thing.

The contradiction itself doesnt bother me as much as Palmar should know better and still went ahead and posted it.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 20:30 GMT
#911
On September 16 2014 05:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
yes, and I called him on it, having lynched mafia singlehandedly having come back to the thread at the last minute.

don't try to make out that I was all reading rayn wrong just because I ignored you two shouting at each other like babies.

oh no. You properly lynched mafia!lamb, instead of properly lynching mafia!rayn like i wanted to. Cool story. And you didn't call him out in that game. I'm reading it now. There's just a lot of "DON'T LYNCH RAYN HE'S TOWN"

How about you read this game?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 20:34 GMT
#920
On September 16 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:33 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I did.

Read Night 1.

Sorry. I could get past the point where you called him town 30,000 times towards the end of the day

Wow. That was such a productive tangent. Thank you for that.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 20:36 GMT
#925
srsly marv y u so bad?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 20:41 GMT
#940
No, he should be steering us towards a scum lynch if he were town. Ohwait
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 15 2014 20:42 GMT
#941
EBWOP:
On September 16 2014 05:39 IAmRobik wrote:
No one is going to follow me, but it's cool.

##unvote
##vote: marv


Dude is about as useless as I am, but he's not allowed to be. Out of all people, he should be steering us away from useless conversations if he were town.

No, he should be steering us towards a scum lynch if he were town. Ohwait
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 01:38 GMT
#1081
On September 16 2014 10:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
I've been re-reading the thread in my state of crippling boredom and palamar does seem like the best bet until people who are being questioned start posting.

Why did batsnacks and Lord Tolkien get voted just recently though?

are you asking the thread in general or asking VE and CR respectively?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:07 GMT
#1097
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Storr calls Palmar and kush scum which makes him town until D3.


His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:34 marvellosity wrote:
yea not interested in storr right now.

even if we ignore palmar, dunno why i'd ever lynch storr over batsnacks.

or someone like poofter.


Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.

On September 16 2014 09:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Storr calls Palmar and kush scum which makes him town until D3.


His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:34 marvellosity wrote:
yea not interested in storr right now.

even if we ignore palmar, dunno why i'd ever lynch storr over batsnacks.

or someone like poofter.


Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I also don't like how you called me out for defending poofter when you're trying to pressure, but then you defend Lord Tolkien when I'm trying to pressure


Half an hour later
On September 16 2014 09:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Lord Tolkein



I dont get why it took a half hour to vote. Whats the point of it anyways?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:23 GMT
#1103
On September 16 2014 11:20 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:18 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:16 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:10 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:06 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:30 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:13 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Lynching a smurf is always good though.

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.


I didn't really think that much about those two posts, the sarcasm was consistent with a few other of his early posts. But then he posted these two:

On September 16 2014 05:21 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
i am always serious.

Everything I've said this game should be taken seriously.


On September 16 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

We must make your post retroactively true.

I am mafia.


Claiming mafia sarcastically is still claiming mafia. Also that was two consecutive posts. That's pretty much like claiming mafia two posts in a row.


What do you mean by this?


Those bottom two quotes were one right after the other. In one post he says we should take everything he says seriously, in the next post he claims mafia. That's like claiming mafia twice imo.


On September 16 2014 10:27 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
[quote]

His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
[quote]

Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.


Ok fair enough. now that seems to be a dead end till he posts.
Now palmer joked that he was mafia, would you read him the same way then?


I don't read it as Palmer claiming he's mafia. I read it as Palmer saying he never claimed mafia in a condescending way.


He literally said "I am mafia." He could have been condescending without saying "I am mafia."


So if Palmer worded it in another way, you would feel differently about him?


You mean like, if he said "Mafia, I am" instead of "I am mafia"?

No I'd feel exactly the same even if he changed the words.


I think you know what I mean.


That might be a little too optimistic of you. Are you trying to ask me if Palmer had said something completely different from what I voted him for, would I still be voting him? How am I supposed to answer that?

Easy, point at this post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=22952782

Thats what BC was referring to in the first place.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:27 GMT
#1104
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:33 GMT
#1107
cool story bro. devil's advocate aside, my question still stands.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:41 GMT
#1110
On September 16 2014 11:36 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:33 Hopeless1der wrote:
cool story bro. devil's advocate aside, my question still stands.


Because you think tolkien won't get lynched? He has like 2 posts 50% of which are definitely not pc. Completely disregarding everything about CR except his vote, I do not understand why you think the vote is futile.

Anyone can get lynched, but CR isnt doing anything with his vote as best I can tell, that's why im asking him about it.


On September 16 2014 11:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
hopeless wonder is your current vote on palmar because of his policy contradiction, his 'sarcastic' mafia claim, or something else entirely? You said it was because he should know better than to contradict himself. Is that still where you are at?


My vote on Palmar is still for essentially being deliberately obtuse. I think he knew it was a contradiction and he posted it anyways.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 02:56 GMT
#1115
On September 16 2014 11:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.


Maybe he'll see that there's pressure on him and he'll start contributing. Who do you think I should vote instead?

I dont care who you vote for, I just want to feel like theres some value added instead of the "oh i has a vote" *plop* feeling I have right now.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 03:01 GMT
#1118
I think so . I'm also pretty sure I'm supporting the leading wagon, so they are not the same thing like you are implying.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 03:03 GMT
#1119
On September 16 2014 12:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.


Maybe he'll see that there's pressure on him and he'll start contributing. Who do you think I should vote instead?

I dont care who you vote for, I just want to feel like theres some value added instead of the "oh i has a vote" *plop* feeling I have right now.


I gave a case on Lord Tolkien and I voted him. What more do you want? Why do you care so much about my vote and nobody else's?

Your vote sticks out as strange because of the timing and lack of discussion besides 1 post with storr. Your case is also based on one post and has as much depth to it as tolkein's filter.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 03:19 GMT
#1124
if palmar wasnt leading wagon, someone else would have claimed scum. take your hypotheticals elsewhere and play this game please.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
September 16 2014 03:30 GMT
#1130
On September 16 2014 12:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 12:19 Hopeless1der wrote:
if palmar wasnt leading wagon, someone else would have claimed scum. take your hypotheticals elsewhere and play this game please.


Your first sentence is incorrect, day one not many people say "I am scum", this is a unique case. Also you aren't voting Palmar for claiming scum you are voting him mainly for being obtuse.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 12:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
I think so . I'm also pretty sure I'm supporting the leading wagon, so they are not the same thing like you are implying.


And this bothers me, reading it feels like you are saying you are on the lead wagon because its the lead wagon.

Its possible to claim scum without using the words "I am mafia" or some combination thereof.

I'm on the leading wagon because Palmar is the scummiest thing in the thread and the votes demonstrate that opinion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason175
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15907
Artosis 880
ZZZero.O 82
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins585
League of Legends
Doublelift2387
JimRising 113
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6761
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu1005
Other Games
summit1g6721
FrodaN2323
B2W.Neo785
byalli318
ToD241
KnowMe83
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 48m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.