• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 21:22 GMT
#2138
I also find it hilarious everybody believes Doctor H. and is now trying to get in Poofter his ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 21:25 GMT
#2148
On September 17 2014 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 06:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:19 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:14 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2014 06:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:50 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't think I'm willing to lynch someone who rayn wants to lynch today. Even if it is scum!plaamammar. If town!rayn wanted us to lynch someone, he wouldn't scream about it like a whiney little girl and he would explain it instead of just screaming wahhhhhh lynch palmmmmmmar wahhhhhhh


Scumclaim

Thanks robik for making my life easier.


So mafia team is me, robik, marv? Sure you don't wanna throw VE and rayn in there for good measure?

You're a total bro, bro.


eh marvs playing like complete shit. Im known for horrific day 1's, since when has he?

hes floundered all day and contributed virtually nothing of real substance. Hes active? So what. Wheres the Marv single target "x is mafia due to x and x" and slowly knocking the mafia down? or at least seemingly doing so. Hes making no effort and is going after inactive players with no real substance.

So my options are mafia or douchebag. I opted for mafia.

Also thus far VE and Rayn have done nothing to make me think they are scum, you three have sadly.

the trouble is, you're much much worse.

so you have to be mafia.

gosh.


You aren't performing as any town marv i've ever seen. Don't want me thinking your mafia then start playing the way I know you should be.

BC, you thinking i'm mafia is like someone with an IQ of 10 calling someone stupid.

I think this is a terribad comparison. Are you calling BC scum? Because that's how it looks like.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:10 GMT
#2253
On September 17 2014 07:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
CAN WE GUYS FUCKInG LYNCH PALMAR??!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!!?
YES? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!?!?!
*YES!??!?!?!

FUCK YOU ALLSA,.v cx

How can you not modkill this guy?

Do we have to pm you all the time he calls people fuckers?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:10 GMT
#2254
On September 17 2014 07:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck you seriously fuck you ESPECIALLY MARVELLOSITY!!!

Modkill please
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:12 GMT
#2260
rayn does the second thing more than enough by being a dick and not play the game using reasoning and just blunt force.

He is town but if marv gets modkilled rayn should as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:15 GMT
#2266
On September 17 2014 07:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Just an fyi, rayn falls under one of the people fanning the flames in terms of goading people into fighting and modkilling themselves.

this.

I still don't know what goading means though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:18 GMT
#2271
He just needs to be modkilled.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:25 GMT
#2281
On September 17 2014 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I agree i should be just modkilled as i am the vigilante who is DOING THE FUCKING JUSTICE!!!1
so fu koshi. fufufufufu.

Your behaviour in the latest games (town and mafia) have been bad. It has come to a point people will not want to play with you and ignore you.

Personally I was pretty shocked by all the PMs I got from you telling me I should kill myself. But yeah, getting marv modkilled and ruining this game is pretty much worse in my book.

Anyway. Classical host behavior to not be able to ban the right people or warn in the thread at the right times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:26 GMT
#2282
On September 17 2014 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It is nice when marv is dead (you are a fucking ass marv, fuck you for not trusting me -- i am sad ) all you ppl turn against me.

Palmar is mafia. FUCK YOU FUCKERS GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
I do not fucking give a shit. I punch you all in the face when you walk across me.
Fuck you idiots. I am done.
I am voting for Palmar.
Every day.
cy.A

Modkill please. Last warnings were given
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:27 GMT
#2284
You do realize nobody is listening to you right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:28 GMT
#2286
http://gyazo.com/f8129e58abc13563e6d605cb0d695240

This is from before this game obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 22:32 GMT
#2291
On September 17 2014 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 07:28 Koshi wrote:
http://gyazo.com/f8129e58abc13563e6d605cb0d695240

This is from before this game obviously.

wow i concede.
you are really a fucking ass man.
ggnore

Modkill please
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 23:09 GMT
#2316
I already asked BH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 23:10 GMT
#2320
rayn being wrong about everybody is his townmeta. He seriously is bad recently. Look Neat & Tidy. Look Witchcraft. Terrible.

Anyway. He is probably wrong about everybody as mafia too to emulate his townplay.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 08:15 GMT
#2481
On September 17 2014 15:46 geript wrote:
Also @Koshi. I'm PGO. Sorry it could be more useful.

...
...
...
...
...
...

This game is bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 08:30 GMT
#2482
I am removing this game out of my list for at least 48 hours. gl hf.
It is nice that you are trying geript. I dislike the replace over simple modkill because if you are scum this is another great case of hosts being ******** *****. But it is not your fault.

Now that you claimed PGO I simply have to ignore you till I die. It's not you, it's rayn + hosts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 14:16 GMT
#2498
Lynch here:
BloodyC0bbler, Lord Tolkien, Yamato, ShiaoPi, Superbia, Chairman Ray, Palmar

My opinion on Palmar because he is likely to be an hot topic tomorrow.
Icky stuff:
- His listpost with reads contained some strange names like ShiaoPi and Damdred. Really strange names at that time, Hopeless as well I think. I don't like that from Palmar because he also said he didn't read the game. How can Damdred/Shiaopi then be on townlist bro status?
- Palmar has a lot of games in which he does NOTHING D1 but get ignored because he is Palmar and gets nightkilled without making 1 decent post. This actually happens a lot.
This game however Palmar has been doing "things" D1 and has been way more disrupting to town than he tried to help town. Simple things like at least pretend to play to his townmeta or give reasonable explenations for his play. He claimed mafia for lulz, taunted people for lulz. All in all pretty terrible stuff because if Palmar does literally nothing in a game he will most likely not get lynched if he makes 1-2 reasonable posts.

Why you shouldn't lynch him tomorrow:
If he adds another +10 pages to his filter and he seems reasonable. Do not lynch him out of spite or other dumb majority shit reasons. Just don't listen to his reads and lynch an afk shithead.


People I started to like in this game, I would not waste too much time around them. I also think you should show their posts some respect if they contain reads.
VisceraEyes, Hopeless1der, JAT


People that need to focus a bit more on reads and not all the shitflinging:
Everybody. Shape up people!
Some people really started strong at the game but their latest 50 posts are terrible. I am going to cut out most of the useless trash filler in my future post. Expect more big posts like this. Smaller posts will only be made to advance my reads of people.


Important and easy townreads, do not waste time on these people till D3.
Have claimed
Harurh Mason (99% likely true)
Poofter Mason (99% likely true)
Holyflare Wanderer (75% likely true)
Geript PGO (65% likely true)
Damdred Miller (60% likely true)

I believe them because scum don't like to claim stuff. Even if they are under heavy pressure they don't like to claim generally unless they are really going to get lynched. Town on the other hand always trow out claims because they don't like the pressure.

Harurh and poofter are true because HaruRH plays a good towngame and the mason claim is insane to claim as scum.
HF because he claimed it superfast. A simple counterclaim would end his game. However, he is being insanely passive and is the only one leaning back on his claim. He will drop in % very fast if he keeps it up.
geript needs to play decently, his claim is legit as long as he keeps playing without falling back on his claim.
Damdred same thing. I don't understand why he was so pessimistic with a possible claim backing up his play. Damdred you need to fucking play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 14:23 GMT
#2504
Also I ask the Bridge-A-Pult Stasis Field to be on me. Mothership can be on somebody else.

You can wifom scum and not put it on me. But I am going to play an A+ game D2. That's a promise I make.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 14:33 GMT
#2506
On September 17 2014 23:21 Damdred wrote:
Koshi can you talk to me about hopeless? I think i'm trending in a different direction than you on him right now

If you read his filter you will see that there are almost only things in there that progress the thread pro town. An easy example is all the posts he made to help people. The ratio is pretty insane. Then there are a lot of thingies in there that show he is reading the thread and thinking. His pressure on CR, pressure on you, pressure on me.

There is no way in hell I would ever lynch Hopeless1der atm.



Why do you think he is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:07 GMT
#2540
On September 18 2014 01:04 yamato77 wrote:
I don't need to explain. It's fucking obvious to anyone reading the thread at all that geript and robik are mafia.

+1 scumpoint.

Claims to have read the thread.
Claims that he doesn't need to explain his geript + robik read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 290
Bale 15
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5836
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.