• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7053 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 02:36 GMT
#3316
On September 19 2014 11:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Simmer down. No calling each other dickheads.


On September 17 2014 11:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
You're not my f'in dad

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 02:37 GMT
#3318
actually in light of how short the moderation's temper must be after D1.. I retract my non-post
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 02:47 GMT
#3338
On September 19 2014 11:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, scratch that. I hate ninjas.


What is this "ninjas" or ninja'd you guys talk about?

You ninja'd me. Obi wants to be a ninja when he has become an adult.


But what is to "ninja" someone?

I can imagine shurikens controlled by the force


To ninja someone on a forum is to say what they were going to say before they say it. Usually posted while the person who was ninja'd is still on the reply screen
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 02:59 GMT
#3357
On September 19 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
I give a 100% HF is mafia read. I have never been wrong on my 100% mafia reads on HF. Last time I was going to get mislynched I died saying HF was mafia. He was mafia. He is mafia this game. You all should lynch him or shoot him. The sooner the better. I'm not going to convince you. But it's a pretty simple read.


I really dislike this post. I am on the fence and there is plenty of heat being thrown at people who aren't you so saying "I'm not going to convince you" is really defeatist.

What i'm saying is convince us
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:08 GMT
#3373
On September 19 2014 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Am I the only one who wants to lynch BC today?

His filter is really short and obiwan said he was a good candidate but it seems there are bigger fish to fry atm.

Really it's lynch a suspicious afker (BC, Palmar) or lynch geript as far as I can tell. People just want palmar to post more, I think.

I think the reasoning is off that BC is scummy because he left Palmar off his day2 list because palmar left himself out of day 2...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:21 GMT
#3395
IT'S ONLY 8:20 PM FOR ME DON'T LEAVE I DON'T CLOSE TIL 10 I WILL DIE OF BOREDOM
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:24 GMT
#3398
Hullo. If we lynch geript today and he flips red, who is your next target? Is it still palmar, assuming he doesn't show up before nightfall? Even with the talks that palmar/geript are unlikely to both be mafia?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:24 GMT
#3399
OH COOL I AM A ZERGLING NOW THAT'S AWESOME
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:28 GMT
#3401
What are your thoughts on storrzerg and BC? Neither have long filters and both have generated some heat. I will have to look at GB I don't think I have perused his filter yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:31 GMT
#3403
If geript flips red, GB would have been doing some minor bussing as he was questioning geript a fair amount.. Well a little, anyway
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:33 GMT
#3405
hello LT guy
posts in haiku are decent
I prefer to break rules
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 03:54 GMT
#3409
that basically confirms what I thought about storrzerg and would like to nominate him for a potential candidate assuming geript flips red.

After more in-depth searching through gb's filter I would lean scummy. Him being drunk d1 and a little confrontational recently isn't really productive but I don't think I can call him mafia with any conviction right now.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 04:26 GMT
#3427
All that changes from robik saying he was RB'd is that we can't confirm that mafia had a roleblocker now.

Right? Yeah he lied but that just means he's a dirty liar, not a mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 04:31 GMT
#3433
koshi was the vig
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 04:44 GMT
#3438
racecar racecar pop
pop pop pop wow pop pop pop
pop racecar racecar

palindrome haiku, pay me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 19:38 GMT
#3674
I just got up, catching up while i eat. I would switch to a storrzerg wagon assuming i dont read anything that changes my mind nd.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 20:08 GMT
#3721
Wait what the hecking darn is going on who is ritoky?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 20:09 GMT
#3726
so do I change my vote in the voting thread?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 20:10 GMT
#3728
I would swap to storr though, nothing has changed my opinion of him since last night
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 20:11 GMT
#3730
I just noticed that. Man this game is some serious stuff, eh?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 966
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 515
Counter-Strike
edward15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
ceh9505
olofmeister483
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0288
Sick142
NeuroSwarm90
Happy39
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 28m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.