• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:00 GMT
#1443
Marv. Why aren't you supporting this? Do you actually believe what damdred is spouting right now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:02 GMT
#1449
On September 17 2014 01:01 rightinthefeels wrote:
@jat
i don't see how damdred's autocorrect thing is necessarily scummy.
Are you saying he is lying about it autocorrecting? I'm confused with what you are saying happened.

Yes, that is what I am saying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:08 GMT
#1464
On September 17 2014 01:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 23:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 19:10 Palmar wrote:
As a side note, making an appearance here is JAT, who randomly asked that question and made no attempt to follow up on it or explain why he was asking it and what it would help him understand. In fact, I skimmed (very quickly...) his filter and he actually looks like he's casually commenting on a lot of things, and all his posts look really short and lacking in explanations.

Idk, maybe JAT is scum this game?

Dude, you played quite a few games with me. Show me any filter of mine that doesn't exactly look like this day1. Ridiculous.
I asked BC a question because I didn't see anything that looked like a scumclaim to me. He answered - it gave me nothing. What the hell do you want me to follow up there?

I don't care what you've done in other games. It's in no way relevant to what you do this game. Also, I never read any of your posts.

Did he actually answer? Because I'm not sure he did, at least not in a way that you should have understood... I think.

The answer is in your very post? And I even answered that one again. I watched most if not all of the TL video mafia games btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:09 GMT
#1468
On September 17 2014 01:07 rightinthefeels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:21 Damdred wrote:
I think I'd rather kill kush today over poof probably. I'm not sure if I've seen him so inactive as town before I have seen poof this inactive as town.


I don't think you've addressed JAT's point here. How does this make sense for reasoning if you haven't seen poof inactive as town?

Exactly!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:10 GMT
#1472
On September 17 2014 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
The thing with Damdred is, I feel like the couple of times he's been caught as mafia it's been because of TMI (hard defending a townie on nebulous reasons, bussing a partner too convincingly)

I don't get that feeling here.

Do you?

Why would I care? Look at what I wrote and tell me why it is wrong or vote him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:11 GMT
#1476
On September 17 2014 01:09 marvellosity wrote:
he has answered it now.

He has created some story after the fact but it does not explain what he has posted. Seriously.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:12 GMT
#1480
On September 17 2014 01:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:09 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:06 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:05 Palmar wrote:
Actually rayn might not be mafia. He's being super stupid, and that usually means townrayn.

bad heuristic

Yeah but look at his post where he's pestering you to vote for me. He's so blindingly sure of his idiocy that he's begging you to join in on it.

It just looks more town that he's pleading to you personally.

rayn always tries to bully me into agreeing with him. as either alignment.

Maybe, I guess I haven't seen you two operate as different alignments.

My feeling on rayn is that he gets less personal when he's mafia. More generally angry and bitching instead of bitching at someone in particular.

Rayn can get very personal as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:14 GMT
#1487
On September 17 2014 01:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
The thing with Damdred is, I feel like the couple of times he's been caught as mafia it's been because of TMI (hard defending a townie on nebulous reasons, bussing a partner too convincingly)

I don't get that feeling here.

Do you?

Why would I care? Look at what I wrote and tell me why it is wrong or vote him.

why would you care if your scumsuspect isn't displaying his usual scumtell?

are you for realsies?

So people will always be caught by the same thing they do? I want your opinion on the thing I pointed out. IF he didn't do his usual scumtell yet that is not prove for him being town especially since it is day1 and we didn't have a lynch yet. You need flips for YOUR scumtell to work.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:15 GMT
#1491
On September 17 2014 01:13 rightinthefeels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:09 marvellosity wrote:
he has answered it now.


has he?
I don't have a problem with his opinions. He said there was an autocorrect typo, but the sentence he is claiming to have meant to write makes no sense. And the sentence with the typo makes sense.
So that makes his autocorrect claim look like a lie. Not sure why he would lie about that but his current evasiveness and lack of clarity scare me.

Kush is the smartest person in this thread. What has this community become...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:18 GMT
#1499
On September 17 2014 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:11 marvellosity wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:07 marvellosity wrote:
The thing with Damdred is, I feel like the couple of times he's been caught as mafia it's been because of TMI (hard defending a townie on nebulous reasons, bussing a partner too convincingly)

I don't get that feeling here.

Do you?

Why would I care? Look at what I wrote and tell me why it is wrong or vote him.

why would you care if your scumsuspect isn't displaying his usual scumtell?

are you for realsies?

So people will always be caught by the same thing they do? I want your opinion on the thing I pointed out. IF he didn't do his usual scumtell yet that is not prove for him being town especially since it is day1 and we didn't have a lynch yet. You need flips for YOUR scumtell to work.

no you don't need flips, you just need evidence of misplaced decisiveness.

Would you stop avoiding the actual point? Look at what Kush just said. If you really think that it can come from town damdred explain me how that is possible.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:20 GMT
#1503
On September 17 2014 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
town damdred ballsed up, just like mafia damdred might balls up.

What do you mean by that? Town damdred would lie to cover a mistake?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:25 GMT
#1511
On September 17 2014 01:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:19 marvellosity wrote:
town damdred ballsed up, just like mafia damdred might balls up.

What do you mean by that? Town damdred would lie to cover a mistake?

he didn't think through what he wrote, he wrote something wrong, whatever. his subsequent explanations at least make sense even if the information is wrong. and if you think damdred is mafia it makes it quite likely he was protecting poof, so we can just kill poof

He DID think through what he wrote. He was then called out BY YOU and realized that he couldn't back it up so he lied about the autocorrect which makes the post not believable anymore. If there is scum between poof and kush it is likely poof if damdred is scum, yes. But he could also just be picking between 2 towns.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:27 GMT
#1518
On September 17 2014 01:26 Palmar wrote:
add yamato to townbros, he posted so I clicked his filter and it looks sexy as hell.

Yup.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:31 GMT
#1537
On September 17 2014 01:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:03 Damdred wrote:
Kush is a high volume poster who even when he's a bit busier he can still achieve a decent sized filter by normal standards. And he generally still interacts with the thread and fives thoughts and leads them. This is what kush does or tries to do. He's not doing this at all just skating by with no thoughts really out their and no reads and he delurked right as the wagon was being discussed.

I haven't seen poof this inactive as town but I have seen him pretty inactive before, if you look at Arnie or even the last heavyweight champ I believe he was really inactive only showing up to fight sometimes and he was mislynched. My experience with poof is limited I'll admit but I'm used to seeing him inactive town and active mafia

So no my conclusions aren't wrong I think kush inactivity is more damning then poofs

wat

Yeah, wat indeed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:34 GMT
#1549
On September 17 2014 01:33 marvellosity wrote:
it's not a heuristic. it's an observation about how kush presents his reads.

If you want to convince me you will have to back that up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:42 GMT
#1566
On September 17 2014 01:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
good -fucking-bye, see you all when you have lynched Palmar the mafia.
other mafia are:
Haru - because he didn't question me about the read i gave on someone he was voting on
kush - because doesn't read
One of marv and JAT the other one is just being an idiot. If you are both this dumb and ignorant then my bad.. and yours.
The Suberbia smurf dude because he promised to play and does not play or someone i do not know.

This would be more convincing if you had really put in effort to figure out this game besides yelling that Palmar is scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:43 GMT
#1570
On September 17 2014 01:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
good -fucking-bye, see you all when you have lynched Palmar the mafia.
other mafia are:
Haru - because he didn't question me about the read i gave on someone he was voting on
kush - because doesn't read
One of marv and JAT the other one is just being an idiot. If you are both this dumb and ignorant then my bad.. and yours.
The Suberbia smurf dude because he promised to play and does not play or someone i do not know.

Seems like the bolded applies to more than the people you've listed here. Take it easy rayn.

I don't even know if it applies to kush.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:44 GMT
#1574
On September 17 2014 01:41 IAmRobik wrote:
For the record: I'm totally ok with people ignoring me and not remembering me and not talking about me and not lynching me all game.




Random note: People call me scum basically every game, and then I react the same way every game and then people bitch about my reaction every game. Am I the bad one or are you guys bad for doing the same thing over and over again to make the game miserable for yourselves

Noone is even attacking you and you are still bitching.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:45 GMT
#1575
On September 17 2014 01:43 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 17 2014 01:34 Damdred wrote:
Why do people freak out about the statement I haven't seen him this inactive but I have seen him inactive as town. Its like I need to super bold the word THIS and paint rainbows over it so people will realize that word is important

That doesnt make any sense. Inactivity is a towntell according to you Damdred.


where did I say that inactivity is a town tell I never used those words at all. I explained my reasoning why in my experience that does not make poof scum which is true vtw

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:03 Damdred wrote:
My experience with poof is limited I'll admit but I'm used to seeing him inactive town and active mafia


Seriously?

He is just flailing right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 16 2014 16:48 GMT
#1583
I am leaving for dinner. Hopeless keep fighting the good fight.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 14m
Replay Cast
8h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.