• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:01
CEST 12:01
KST 19:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7115 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:58 GMT
#1873
Is Shiaopi townish for these small interactions?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:02 GMT
#1880
On September 17 2014 05:00 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:58 Koshi wrote:
Is Shiaopi townish for these small interactions?

who are you asking this shizzle now? You are an independent-minded individual, who needs no imposition of other people's will

I like my scummers quiet around lynchtime. But nothing you say is actually townish. It's just things that are generally seen as pro-town.

tldy: you are still scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:04 GMT
#1883
On September 17 2014 05:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Rayn, are you drunk?

no. and you either vote for palmar or you are mafia.
marv is scum.

What about we lynch Kush today, marv tomorrow and Palmar D3?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:09 GMT
#1894
Isn't Glowingbear 5-0 on this site?

That's a 100% winrate.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:10 GMT
#1897
It was funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:15 GMT
#1909
ahahahahahhahaa

marv is having a bad date or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:19 GMT
#1918
So marv are you going to tell us why Kush is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:24 GMT
#1930
On September 17 2014 05:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:20 Hopeless1der wrote:
yep. good news, batsnacks can count. gj batsnacks you reached a majority.


I don't know if I like the cut of your jib, after I've been keeping better track of koshi's point system better than he has.

What? No you haven't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:26 GMT
#1938
On September 17 2014 05:24 Palmar wrote:
This lynch has like 5% chance of success

Tell me why. We can always swap.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:27 GMT
#1943
Palmar also didn't give his number thingie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:31 GMT
#1959
On September 17 2014 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:24 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:22 batsnacks wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:20 Hopeless1der wrote:
yep. good news, batsnacks can count. gj batsnacks you reached a majority.


I don't know if I like the cut of your jib, after I've been keeping better track of koshi's point system better than he has.

What? No you haven't.


You're 1 point off on HF. The rest you got right. Here

Nha. I knew about that. But I said I didn't remember if I gave points to HF for the claim and I gave 2. But I already gave him 1 point before so I cancelled that one out.

Good job seeing that though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#1972
##unvote
##vote Palmar.

I am ready to change back but Palmar gave a hard townread to Kush. My personal rule forces me to vote Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#1974
##unvote
##vote rightinthefeels


THIS IS WHY MAJORITY LYNCH IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:34 GMT
#1975
On September 17 2014 05:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Palmar.

I am ready to change back but Palmar gave a hard townread to Kush. My personal rule forces me to vote Palmar.

Did I?

Yes you did. 5% succes thingie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:39 GMT
#1987
On September 17 2014 05:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:34 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Palmar.

I am ready to change back but Palmar gave a hard townread to Kush. My personal rule forces me to vote Palmar.

Did I?

Yes you did. 5% succes thingie.

I specifically explained I had no good reason for that other than thinking that the one wagon that takes of in Majority Lynch when we don't have a solid case is unlikely to hit mafia.

I haven't even read kush.

Because the 2 first wagons claimed Mason and Miller.

You are so useless.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:45 GMT
#2009
On September 17 2014 05:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:43 Palmar wrote:
Also, we have 1 miller claim and 1 nosy claim, that sounds about right? no ccs? everything looks ok to me.

no miller claims and if we did, why are you not lynching them?

Damdred claimed Miller.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 20:51 GMT
#2032
I am afk. Most people suck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#2070
I think it is better that everybody just ignores Robik and Palmar. And probably also stops posting if you are ok with the Kush lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#2071
Robik and rayn*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 21:21 GMT
#2132
This sample size is not impressing anybody marv. I also take issues with people being around when they constantly say they wont be around.

The good news is that if Kush is town we lynch Palmar/marv tomorrow. yay!
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 121
sorry 116
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe212
Counter-Strike
byalli943
Other Games
summit1g9077
olofmeister1030
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes237
KnowMe114
dupreeh52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1092
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV185
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
1h
Monday Night Weeklies
6h
Replay Cast
13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.