• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6871 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 20:38 GMT
#3081
I did it right in the voting thread after, though.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 21:02 GMT
#3095
So JaT, yamato and geript have all said robik may be mafia but I don't really see it other than him defending batsnacks. Even then it doesn't seem that bad.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 21:14 GMT
#3101
I don't even know what I think anymore.

Can someone more experienced look at Yamato's filter and tell me why I am so irked? It's like he saw the vulnerability of geript's misplay and is using it to coast through D2. 3/5 of his last posts are variations of "We should lynch geript." with nothing else.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 21:14 GMT
#3102
On September 19 2014 06:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 06:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
So JaT, yamato and geript have all said robik may be mafia but I don't really see it other than him defending batsnacks. Even then it doesn't seem that bad.

Let's read what JAT wrote.

"robik is scum" "i am scum"

do you think he was being serious?

No.. I guess that is pretty obvious sarcasm. Thanks, internet.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 21:15 GMT
#3103
Robik what do you think of Yamato?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 21:59 GMT
#3132
jat i read through your filter and you don't seem to be completely sold on the geript lynch. Who do you have #1 on your vote list?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 22:14 GMT
#3139
On September 19 2014 07:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 06:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
jat i read through your filter and you don't seem to be completely sold on the geript lynch. Who do you have #1 on your vote list?

Geript is #1 and if you just read my filter you really should know that.


It was really only the post where you asked Shiaopi why he thought geript should be lynched and now I realize, after reading it in context, that you were trying to get him to contribute.

Thus reiterating my earlier point, I am dum.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 23:59 GMT
#3189
On September 17 2014 23:36 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 23:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 23:22 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 17 2014 23:17 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 23:11 StorrZerg wrote:
can agree, fecal doesn't seem exactly like a newbie. First game on TL maybe. doesn't make him scummy for it.

It doesn't exactly make him scum, but some things that he's saying look worse for a non-newb than a newb. But the manner in which he says them makes me think that there's no way he's a newb. Thus I think it's scummy overall from someone who's not a newb

Also, VE still being on my **** is annoying as ****. I hadn't posted in like 8 hours. Get over yourself for like 3 seconds. If there's someone being bm at this point, it's him for saying "let's lynch robik anyway because even though he's probably town, we have a better chance to win with him dead." F*** that noise.

I wanna hear from Banks/Haru today. I want to know what they have talked about given the reveal and where they want the town to go moving forward.


you mind pointing out exactly what you mean about some of his posts looking worse.

well you could just stop bringing it up. regarding ve. you bringing up bm, isn't exactly helping anything right now. Is it annoying? yes, is it helpful to town? no. Just ignore him and focus on the game, there has to be more mafia if he is mafia anyways.

His posts at the beginning where he calls himself a rock star and doesn't have time for something or other is something that I would give town points to a newb for. Also, his posts about 5 pages back about meta and then talking about how koshi should be scum read for pushing on kush "shouldn't he?" is like super super scummy coming from anyone with a modicum of experience



i don't find that exactly... kidna why i asked you to point it out exactly. I do see him stating.


Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 12:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
16) FecalFeast
+1 townpoint for being a cool guy.


Koshi seems cool.

Seriously though I lack the confidence in my reads to post them and I apologize. I will post what I think even if it is retarded as poop.

I think he was one of the big pushers for a rightinthefeels lynch and he came up green. He is also one of the people who diverted attention from palmar, if it was only by calling him "on the bench" on his scumlist.

If you really care about what I think my first game, I think he looks scummier than other people. He is also one of the few people who I have read the entire filter of, so there's that.



Seems like its a little bit different than what you state. But we do have him here saying Koshi is cool, then latter says he thinks koshi is scummier than others. He doesn't seem to be questioning if koshi should be scummier. His post states that he does think koshi is scummier for it. I find it odd he leads the post with "koshi seems cool" I think mafia, newer at the game, have a hard time pushing lynches, because they are scared of backlash from the "townie" So this noncommittal statement does feel scummy.



I just found this post, I said koshi seems cool because he posted:
16) FecalFeast
+1 townpoint for being a cool guy.

which I quoted in that post. Always lead with a joke and all that.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:07 GMT
#3197
On September 19 2014 07:41 Holyflare wrote:
1) Palmar OR 17) raynpelikoneet replaced by Geript
4) GlowingBear
5) Superbia
6) StorrZerg
7) Batsnacks
9) ObiWanShinobi
11) Chairman Ray
16) FecalFeast



Why you gotta hurt my feelings like this?

I am glad I'm not the only one thinking Storrzerg looks fishy though. He hasn't been saying much about geript at all which, in the event we lynch geript and he flips mafia, could look bad. Especially if he hops on the bandwagon near deadline.

Regarding the people saying I am not new:
+ Show Spoiler +
I understand the reads that I am scummy based on the fact that everyone thinks I am pretending to be new to forum mafia so I am not too upset about that. After re-reading some stuff I think it is in my best interest to say again that this is my first game of forum mafia. I have played the arcade version in SC2 and played werewolf in real life but establishing how to tell alignments on here was hard. My early posts, aside from my stupid D1 jokes, lacked real direction because of my inability to read anyone properly.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:11 GMT
#3201
On September 19 2014 09:10 Holyflare wrote:
but you're doing well for your first game either way (and by well I mean you are coherent and not retarded)


Nicest thing anyone has said about me all week
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:14 GMT
#3206
batsnacks why are you acting like that? I know he started it but you aren't exactly making yourself look good right now.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:21 GMT
#3211
palmar doesn't seem too concerned with how people feel about him this game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:43 GMT
#3213
My store is at the beach and it is raining quite heavily. I am so bored. Anyone want me to dive into someone's filter looking for treasure?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:51 GMT
#3214
Or not, oh well. Time to make too much coffee and find a safe spot to smoke. Be back later
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 00:54 GMT
#3217
I'll give it another look but I think it was just that he was avoiding the current big discussion and poking at random people.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 01:10 GMT
#3223
I still think storr's lack of even mentioning geript is fishy. I can't say I think he is mafia right now but again, if geript flips mafia I will be very suspicious.

His accusation of lord tolkien implies he is looking for people to vote for and yet he still ignores the pile of posts regarding geript.

That is to say, I agree with his post about LT, to be honest, but I still think it's misplaced right now.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 01:13 GMT
#3224
oh hey there are people here again. Hi people
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 01:26 GMT
#3230
15/19 town
5/5 scum
2 masons that are not currently posting

5/18 are mafia
27.77... that any of us are mafia before any reads are considered.

Yes I know that holyflare is likely to be mafia. Sorry if that wasn't directed at me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 01:29 GMT
#3231
To be clear I am not saying that I read HF as mafia, I am saying that saying he has a high chance of being mafia is pointless. In regards to HF as a read I think he is towny.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 19 2014 02:20 GMT
#3285
Hopeless why do you not list geript in your top 3? My conviction in my vote is waning as the only real dirt I have is the claim/unclaim like most people here and it's starting to seem like a weak foundation.

Superbia what makes BC a more scummy person than geript? Your big post paints geript as far more red looking than BC.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1053
RotterdaM561
TKL 221
SteadfastSC206
Rex133
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
ByuN 298
TKL 221
SteadfastSC 206
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 27
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41732
Shuttle 2464
Jaedong 1184
Horang2 832
Soulkey 500
Mini 423
Stork 359
EffOrt 359
Larva 275
Soma 251
[ Show more ]
BeSt 235
actioN 227
ZerO 196
Rush 196
Snow 173
Mong 146
Last 144
firebathero 141
Zeus 92
910 81
Mind 75
Free 74
Hyun 66
hero 48
PianO 42
sorry 41
Sharp 39
JYJ 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 35
Shine 33
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 24
Hm[arnc] 23
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4423
Dendi1276
canceldota81
Counter-Strike
fl0m1386
Fnx 90
edward44
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes577
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns83800
singsing2357
olofmeister999
B2W.Neo313
hiko299
DeMusliM218
Livibee179
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX98
QueenE64
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1806
• Jankos1547
• TFBlade392
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 30m
The PondCast
20h 30m
INu's Battles
21h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.