• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6254 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:18 GMT
#1777
On September 17 2014 04:17 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:16 justanothertownie wrote:
So he wasn't scummy but you now want to lynch him for claiming miller - makes sense how?

I don't want to lynch him. I'm saying that people who are saying that him claiming as scum doesn't make sense don't know how to use their brain.

That would be only JAT. For being a natural asshole you are really bad at pointing fingers when you can.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:19 GMT
#1780
On September 17 2014 04:18 IAmRobik wrote:
Koshi. I think I'm atop your scum point list. You probably shouldn't be voting for kush with me. You should be leading a massive lynch against me. I'm basically confirmed scum in your GOAT list

I don't know. You are on 5 scumpoints or something. But it is 3h before lynch so i cba.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:20 GMT
#1782
Also,

Marv get +5 scumpoints for leading a lynch on a townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:29 GMT
#1798
On September 17 2014 04:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:20 Koshi wrote:
Also,

Marv get +5 scumpoints for leading a lynch on a townie.

unless you can see a flip, then you best be taking those back, bitch.

No can do. It's in the rules.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:31 GMT
#1800
Kush is the only wagon left lol....

13 fucking votes on 1 person is so fucking retarded. Majority lynch is retarded.



I think Kush has 7-8 atm..............
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:33 GMT
#1804
Robik confirmed PGO.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:37 GMT
#1810
On September 17 2014 04:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:33 Koshi wrote:
Robik confirmed PGO.

The only thing I can confirm is that I'm VT and that if I was PGO, I would never have claimed it because 3/4 of your posts that I read at that time were asking someone to claim it.

If somebody is PGO he is a retarded fuck to not claim. He is basically an innocent child that can't be killed by scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:39 GMT
#1812
On September 17 2014 04:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't understand why people are leaving Damdred alone because of his claim. None of the posts that he has made should make you read him as town.

He is known to martyr as mafia.

He is known to fakeclaim and claim under pressure when mafia.

None of the posts he has made are posts he could have only made as town. They are, at best, null, and I think we need to reconsider leaving him alone for today.

It's simple.

Scum don't like to claim shit because of the counterclaim possibility. I agree that Damdred doesn't look too good and should have claimed faster but we are going to ignore him till D3 probably. Simply because Kush hasn't got a claim and looks terribad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:40 GMT
#1814
ObiWan, tell me why Damdred his filter looks worse than Kush his filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:40 GMT
#1816
On September 17 2014 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
People are making me grumpy. Holyflare is an excellent lynch today. There are at least as many people who have said they want to vote HF as there are people who said they want to vote kush.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED INSTANTLY A BLUE ROLE. SCUM DOESN'T DO THAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:42 GMT
#1822
Lord Tolkien

listen to senpai chan and lynch rightinthefeels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:45 GMT
#1830
On September 17 2014 04:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:39 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't understand why people are leaving Damdred alone because of his claim. None of the posts that he has made should make you read him as town.

He is known to martyr as mafia.

He is known to fakeclaim and claim under pressure when mafia.

None of the posts he has made are posts he could have only made as town. They are, at best, null, and I think we need to reconsider leaving him alone for today.

It's simple.

Scum don't like to claim shit because of the counterclaim possibility. I agree that Damdred doesn't look too good and should have claimed faster but we are going to ignore him till D3 probably. Simply because Kush hasn't got a claim and looks terribad.


Kush hasn't been playing. Kush is a plynch at this point and nothing more. I can get behind lynching kush if I find a reason not to lynch Damdred, but I don't think this claim is the reason.

I thought we went over the possibility of a counterclaim. Did I miss something?

It is not a plynch bro. Kush has been playing. Look here:
On September 17 2014 00:11 rightinthefeels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 00:10 Koshi wrote:
Isn't it more likely Kush is scum because he popped up when his wagon was forming?



ive kind of been here all morning if you look at my filter.

He has been around. But he doesn't do anything. Now look at other shit:
On September 17 2014 01:01 rightinthefeels wrote:
@jat
i don't see how damdred's autocorrect thing is necessarily scummy.
Are you saying he is lying about it autocorrecting? I'm confused with what you are saying happened.

Looks like Kush liking to be right with the recent claim.


Need more?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:46 GMT
#1833
On September 17 2014 04:43 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:40 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
People are making me grumpy. Holyflare is an excellent lynch today. There are at least as many people who have said they want to vote HF as there are people who said they want to vote kush.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED INSTANTLY A BLUE ROLE. SCUM DOESN'T DO THAT.


BUT

HE DIDN'T CLAIM BLUE

Yes, it is a powerrole even though the hosts decided to colour it green.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:46 GMT
#1836
On September 17 2014 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Rightinthefeels, ShiaoPi, Chairman Ray, BloodyC0bbler , ObiWanShinobi

with Palmar, rayn on the bench

^ this guy knows what is up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:48 GMT
#1842
On September 17 2014 04:47 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
PalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmarPalmar

not gonna happen. You're looking like a bigger wanker than I look on the regular. Just vote Kush

+1 townpoint
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:48 GMT
#1843
On September 17 2014 04:48 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:46 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:43 batsnacks wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:40 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:39 batsnacks wrote:
People are making me grumpy. Holyflare is an excellent lynch today. There are at least as many people who have said they want to vote HF as there are people who said they want to vote kush.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED INSTANTLY A BLUE ROLE. SCUM DOESN'T DO THAT.


BUT

HE DIDN'T CLAIM BLUE

Yes, it is a powerrole even though the hosts decided to colour it green.


Why yell at me to change my vote? Why didn't you yell at him? He is -also- solo voting. He even did it before me.

He isn't currently around.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:51 GMT
#1852
RIP raynpelikoneet
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:52 GMT
#1855
On September 17 2014 04:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
kush much better lynch than palmer.

What else is up?

You are now scumread by Koshi for not giving enough fucks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:55 GMT
#1867
On September 17 2014 04:54 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:52 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
kush much better lynch than palmer.

What else is up?

You are now scumread by Koshi for not giving enough fucks.


What do you mean by not giving enough fucks?

You are smart enough to figure it out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:56 GMT
#1870
On September 17 2014 04:55 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:42 Koshi wrote:
Lord Tolkien

listen to senpai chan and lynch rightinthefeels.

You understand -chan is a diminuitive honorific expressing cuteness and used for young girls or children.

The honorific you're looking for is -sama or -san.

Just to confirm thats the kush smurf?

Yes.

Thx for the info. You don't get townpoints for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko236
OGKoka 197
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
firebathero 71
Dewaltoss 64
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 43
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Yoon 33
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5149
League of Legends
JimRising 306
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1335
shoxiejesuss788
kRYSTAL_5
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns28162
summit1g6675
singsing1852
crisheroes237
DeMusliM159
B2W.Neo128
Khaldor56
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 26
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2114
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 57m
OSC
11h 12m
Replay Cast
11h 57m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.