• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8527 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 03:46 GMT
#2411
i will do some reading later as I am about to close up shop but okay.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 03:47 GMT
#2413
On September 17 2014 12:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 12:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
ebwop: IS THIS a vig claim?

word order is hard


It can or cannot be. Night is not a good time to talk about blue roles because you'll help mafia's night kill and you won't help town figuring out who to lynch

aye aye, cap'n
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 05:53 GMT
#2446
Oh a new person and he has the same feelings as his predecessor.

VE do you still want robik dead or was that just a case of the mads?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 05:54 GMT
#2448
3 way?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 07:46 GMT
#2476
i'm here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 07:46 GMT
#2477
I'll be watching GSL
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 07:47 GMT
#2478
I'm also stoned out of my gourd, if that matters at all.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 07:47 GMT
#2479
like, rocks, cause I'm a dwarf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 08:06 GMT
#2480
Do you still think palmar is mafia? Do you agree with tolkien about Koshi?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 18:41 GMT
#2721
I just woke up, i fell asleep before GSL even started.

On September 18 2014 01:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 23:06 IAmRobik wrote:
Pg 120, I still don't believe this is Fecal's first game.

I agree with this.


This means I'm playing well? I don't think I am.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:04 GMT
#2741
geript, you claimed and then shortly thereafter unclaimed the role that shoots people when they visit.

You then tried to make a point about palmar
On September 18 2014 02:24 geript wrote:
Also for the record, Palmer being okay with me is like really odd:
1. I lied and apparently Rayn lied. That's like 2 strikes
2. I claimed.
3. I'm me. He usually reads me very well and hasn't quite bothered making a serious read.
4. Wouldn't be the first time...LXI...Palmer vs BC vs Super Scummer Geript.
Seems kinda odd for him not to want to lynch me with fire.

In what scenario does this point make you town and palmar mafia? If you are a town with a plethora of reasons to be called mafia you are an easy target for a mislynch and if palmar is mafia he is missing a really good chance to lead another mislynch wagon.

If you're both mafia, this is just a really dumb post so I don't think that.

Palmar doesn't necessarily have to think you are mafia, even with all the current questions about you, it's his read. You have all the heat from recent posts and obviously want to redirect it as mafia or town but why did you pick palmar? Just because he 'usually reads you' and didn't this time? I don't like it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:14 GMT
#2746
I would be okay with learning that, too.

Why don't you think I am me, Robik?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:25 GMT
#2753
I'm using terminology correctly because I'm reading the game, processing it through my brain unit, and regurgitating them through my fingers.


Robik you said that I'm not acting nervously at all then in your next post said I'm posting as if I'm acting dumb.

The way I posted the koshi 'read' was nervously as I felt pressured into saying something, anything even though I wasn't solid on any reads but people were asking.

However I do think I understand what's expected of me now.

Who did/do you think I am? Is he cool?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:29 GMT
#2760
On September 18 2014 04:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 04:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm using terminology correctly because I'm reading the game, processing it through my brain unit, and regurgitating them through my fingers.


Robik you said that I'm not acting nervously at all then in your next post said I'm posting as if I'm acting dumb.

The way I posted the koshi 'read' was nervously as I felt pressured into saying something, anything even though I wasn't solid on any reads but people were asking.

However I do think I understand what's expected of me now.

Who did/do you think I am? Is he cool?

I didn't doubt you until you wrote this. wtf


So you doubt that I am new, now?

I'm gonna take all this as a compliment and move on, I think. If you think I am a smurf, act accordingly but I assure you this is my only account.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:33 GMT
#2763
Robik do you think Palmar and Geript could be mafia together or is it just one of them? Geript doesn't seem to be on Palmar's side and Palmar doesn't seem to have a side.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:37 GMT
#2767
the reason I asked about them together is the post I quoted from geript earlier is geript kinda bussing palmar then, if they are both mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 17 2014 19:40 GMT
#2771
I will be back later tonight. Assuming I don't die overnight, I will be back in the late evening PST
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 20:30 GMT
#3077
I like the variations everyone has on my name

A lot of people are talking about how palmar is totally mafia, then pressing a lynch on geript for the PGO thing that happened in the night.

I'm not motivated to do math, what are the ballpark chances of winning right now with so many town dead D2?

So if we're going under the assumption that there is no bussing going on, I think palmar is way more town than geript. I can't really read rayn's tantrum so I will be gonig from geript's posts mostly. He has provided hardly any content in his posts + Show Spoiler +
HAHA GET IT NEITHER HAVE I UNTIL NOW
while he is under huge pressure by everyone. He expressed a disinterest in the game but all he has posted are one-line comebacks or unsubstantiated lists.

I was going into the pages I missed thinking palmar and I started writing my post about palmar until I looked at some filters. Geript is less useful to town, and seems more suspicious to me, than palmar so...

##vote:palmar

also anyone who put me in their maybe-scum pile, I'm open to questioning

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 20:31 GMT
#3078
lol i did that, eh


EBWOP ##vote: geript
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2014 20:37 GMT
#3080
Yeah I am dum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1387
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 43
Hyun 36
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 12m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.