• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7791 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:35 GMT
#1679
On September 17 2014 03:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:29 Koshi wrote:
Palmar can you post you list with numbers?

My townbros list?

Or are you talking about my activity rating shit?

I don't know. It is a list with numbers. activity rating could be it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:35 GMT
#1680
On September 17 2014 03:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Why are you guys even considering the two of them being mafia. There's no way they planned that claim.

Who is doing that? Except HaruRH.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:40 GMT
#1686
On September 17 2014 03:38 IAmRobik wrote:
I dunno, but people doing that are dumb

Good for you to drop in saying dumb shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:43 GMT
#1692
On September 17 2014 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?

wat
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.

but i thought damdred as so scum?

EXACTLY. Why isn't Koshi even considering lynching damdred who is so scum?

Because I can't get 13 people to vote him. It's basic fucking math.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:48 GMT
#1698
LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS NOW THAT THE POOFTER TOWNLYNCH FAILED.

LOOK AT JAT FLAILING AROUND TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD WHILE WANTING ME TO LYNCH MY SCUMREAD.

LOOK AT ROBIK SAYING THE MOST RETARDED THING TO COME BACK TO THE THREAD

LOOK AT LORD TOLKIEN ASKING ME TO VOTE DAMDRED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Robik +1 scumpoint
JAT +2 scumpoints because I don't remember a reason why he wouldnt vote kush atm.
Lord Tolkien +1 scumpoint
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:52 GMT
#1702
ahh yeah, you don't like damdred. I forgot that.

2 scumpoints removed and I apologize.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:52 GMT
#1703
w.e

You get a free townpoint!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:55 GMT
#1708
Damdred is on his period or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:56 GMT
#1713
On September 17 2014 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why not batsnacks? UUUGGHHHHHHHH

He is on +2 townpoints currently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:58 GMT
#1720
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

Just in this game rofl...

As in scumread.

jeez.

Keep playing!

+1 townpoint for martyring.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:59 GMT
#1722
Really. People. Vote for rightinthefeels!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:01 GMT
#1728
On September 17 2014 04:01 IAmRobik wrote:
Oh man, I'd love to be able to filter this thread for the person who was goading me into calling kush scum earlier. I don't remember who it was!!!!!!!!!!

what is goading?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1731
Rightinthefeels, ShiaoPi, Chairman Ray, BloodyC0bbler , ObiWanShinobi[red][/red] with Palmar, rayn on the bench
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#1733
Rightinthefeels, ShiaoPi, Chairman Ray, BloodyC0bbler , ObiWanShinobi

with Palmar, rayn on the bench
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:05 GMT
#1736
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
JAT, question do you legit not like me in general or just not like me this game?

I don't even... wat?


Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:07 GMT
#1740
Yours suck. Even though there are being a shitton confirmed townies atm. 2 masons, wanderer and miller?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:10 GMT
#1753
On September 17 2014 04:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:04 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:57 Damdred wrote:
[quote]

Koshi said you didn't like me and it bothered me for a second or two made me a sad panda.

Ok on a real talk note you shouldn't lynch me today or tommorow but should probably vig me night 2 or tell the vig to do so. I'm not the guy you want to take towards end game because scum won't kill me and cops shouldn't check me either

I don't like you = I think you are scummy. Nothing personal, dude.
This post does not convince me that you are town btw.


At this point I don't think anything I do would convince you that i am town. I do need the cops not to check me tonight though tis a waste of a check and it will come back red, you have drawn enough attention to me that its really possible i'll get checked.

So you are claiming miller?


Yes I am, i've never played miller before and didn't know how to approach it and tried to play however I wanted to, but I do not want to waste a check or mislynch its better to check someone else and vig me and just let me contribute until then i think.

+1 townpoint.

self-aware miller claims in his first post imo. Or crumbs it hard in his first post.

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what to make of this yet. Why claim it as scum... hmmm....

I hope the last part was a joke.

Why? The part about him not wanting to be cop checked sounded kinda genuine.



Why claim it as scum... hmmm....


Are you serious? Every mafia will just claim miller and not get lynched ever and not be cop checked and if they do "welp, I am miller so lawl"

How do you not think there's a benefit to claiming miller as scum?

1) counterclaim
2) trackers track
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:11 GMT
#1755
On September 17 2014 04:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
We have a cop miller and a watcher/tracker miller claimed. Everyone stop for a minute.

we have a cop claim? whow ho who who ho? I need to make sure the mafia aren't nk'ing that person

No I mean we have a Wandering Civi and a Refugee. Both claimed.

Damdred was under no threat of lynch, why did he claim?

Why not? It's perfect. Another confirmed town and somebody town shouldn't both with.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:13 GMT
#1760
On September 17 2014 04:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
We have a cop miller and a watcher/tracker miller claimed. Everyone stop for a minute.

we have a cop claim? whow ho who who ho? I need to make sure the mafia aren't nk'ing that person

No I mean we have a Wandering Civi and a Refugee. Both claimed.

Damdred was under no threat of lynch, why did he claim?

Why not? It's perfect. Another confirmed town and somebody town shouldn't both with.

Why is he confirmed town for claiming miller but i'm not confirmed town for claiming VT?

+1 scumpoint.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 19:16 GMT
#1768
Robik is way too upset about the claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 18m
Replay Cast
21h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.