On September 17 2014 05:55 Palmar wrote:
Like those people in that human centipede movie?
Like those people in that human centipede movie?
Best movie
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On September 17 2014 05:55 Palmar wrote: Show nested quote + On September 17 2014 05:54 raynpelikoneet wrote: marv you literally suck ass if you do not vote for Palmar. Like those people in that human centipede movie? Best movie | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On September 17 2014 11:41 Lord Tolkien wrote: So. Fecal. Is Koshi elfscum, y/n I'll admit i skimmed the 50 pages i missed when i was sleeping, let me re-read. | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
16) FecalFeast +1 townpoint for being a cool guy. Koshi seems cool. Seriously though I lack the confidence in my reads to post them and I apologize. I will post what I think even if it is retarded as poop. I think he was one of the big pushers for a rightinthefeels lynch and he came up green. He is also one of the people who diverted attention from palmar, if it was only by calling him "on the bench" on his scumlist. If you really care about what I think my first game, I think he looks scummier than other people. He is also one of the few people who I have read the entire filter of, so there's that. | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On September 17 2014 12:12 Damdred wrote: I'm being hard on you but you seemed to be just looking for a safe spot to vote and your playing the newb card super easily . Mostly its the vote thing I was looking for a safe spot for my vote. So far I have seen people argue over bullcrap for 120 pages and hardly know where to start. So I will from now on just throw reads out there based on stuff I see and see how that works this day. | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
I am genuinely curious. | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
On September 17 2014 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote: well i am shooting palmar anyways so fu all. also this is a vig claim? | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
word order is hard | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|