• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8051 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:10 GMT
#869
On September 16 2014 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:05 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Oh OK. Cause I gave some random townreads on people no one was voting for too.

I don't think it's actually that important. What's bad about giving reads in general. The more substantiated information the better.

I am not talking about giving reads. I am talking about defending people for no apparent reason and not calling the interactions scummy from any side. I am especially talking about the conversation that went like this:

rayn: I think Koshi could be scum because XYZ.
marv: nah it doesn't make Koshi mafia
rayn: explain please
marv: no, unless you wanna lynch him
rayn: okay, i really don't
JAT: i can see where rayn is coming from but it does not make Koshi mafia

Like what teh fuck is the point of summing up the conversation that i just had with marv? What does it matter if JAT agrees with whatever side of the conversation if he does not even think it makes any of me, Koshi or marv mafia? Note that it does not really make any of us town either based on what he said.

The whole comment is completely worthless and there is absolutely zero reason to post it in the first place.

Meh. I basically did the same thing. I can't call you scum for attacking one and not the other though. I really think you should refrain from pressuring JAT. I think his heart is in the right place. I think we shouldn't focus on koshi either.

The difference is you gave a TOWNREAD on Koshi.
JAT didn't. He didn't say "do not do this Koshi is town".
"that doesn't make him scum" != "he is town"

I tried to explain to you why your read is bad - how is this not pro town(if you are town)? And if it makes you feel better - yes, I think Koshi is probably town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:10 GMT
#873
On September 16 2014 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Oh OK. Cause I gave some random townreads on people no one was voting for too.

I don't think it's actually that important. What's bad about giving reads in general. The more substantiated information the better.

I am not talking about giving reads. I am talking about defending people for no apparent reason and not calling the interactions scummy from any side. I am especially talking about the conversation that went like this:

rayn: I think Koshi could be scum because XYZ.
marv: nah it doesn't make Koshi mafia
rayn: explain please
marv: no, unless you wanna lynch him
rayn: okay, i really don't
JAT: i can see where rayn is coming from but it does not make Koshi mafia

Like what teh fuck is the point of summing up the conversation that i just had with marv? What does it matter if JAT agrees with whatever side of the conversation if he does not even think it makes any of me, Koshi or marv mafia? Note that it does not really make any of us town either based on what he said.

The whole comment is completely worthless and there is absolutely zero reason to post it in the first place.

If you said that you didn't want to lynch Koshi then I missed that.

since when do you not read the thread properly?

I can read properly and miss stuff rayn. It happened many times before and it will happen again. Explain why it is scummy of fuck off. Seriously.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:15 GMT
#886
On September 16 2014 05:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Oh OK. Cause I gave some random townreads on people no one was voting for too.

I don't think it's actually that important. What's bad about giving reads in general. The more substantiated information the better.

I am not talking about giving reads. I am talking about defending people for no apparent reason and not calling the interactions scummy from any side. I am especially talking about the conversation that went like this:

rayn: I think Koshi could be scum because XYZ.
marv: nah it doesn't make Koshi mafia
rayn: explain please
marv: no, unless you wanna lynch him
rayn: okay, i really don't
JAT: i can see where rayn is coming from but it does not make Koshi mafia

Like what teh fuck is the point of summing up the conversation that i just had with marv? What does it matter if JAT agrees with whatever side of the conversation if he does not even think it makes any of me, Koshi or marv mafia? Note that it does not really make any of us town either based on what he said.

The whole comment is completely worthless and there is absolutely zero reason to post it in the first place.

If you said that you didn't want to lynch Koshi then I missed that.

since when do you not read the thread properly?

I can read properly and miss stuff rayn. It happened many times before and it will happen again. Explain why it is scummy of fuck off. Seriously.

Because you are commenting directly on something you should not be commenting on in the first place in case you have not read the conversation properly. Which you apparently haven't. Because the conversation regarding Koshi ends right where i say i do not want to lynch him.

I can/will/should comment on whatever the fuck I want.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:18 GMT
#891
On September 16 2014 05:17 marvellosity wrote:
yeah jat never gets a townread off me in any game ever in the universe ever.

So mean. SO MEAN. WHY?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:20 GMT
#896
On September 16 2014 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:17 marvellosity wrote:
yeah jat never gets a townread off me in any game ever in the universe ever.

We should probably lynch him every game until he gets out of his paranoia and actually is capable of calling us town.
Would help reading him.

This post makes no sense at all. And while I am still laughing tears at marvs post I don't like you for it rayn. ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:25 GMT
#905
On September 16 2014 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
#vote Palmar

Basically just claimed mafia in thread, good enough for me.

How?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:25 GMT
#908
On September 16 2014 05:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:17 marvellosity wrote:
yeah jat never gets a townread off me in any game ever in the universe ever.

So mean. SO MEAN. WHY?

because i dunno how to catch you

Then get better, scrub.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:31 GMT
#912
I won't rayn. I liked what you had to say until you started questioning me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:31 GMT
#914
On September 16 2014 05:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:18 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
yes, and I called him on it, having lynched mafia singlehandedly having come back to the thread at the last minute.

don't try to make out that I was all reading rayn wrong just because I ignored you two shouting at each other like babies.

oh no. You properly lynched mafia!lamb, instead of properly lynching mafia!rayn like i wanted to. Cool story. And you didn't call him out in that game. I'm reading it now. There's just a lot of "DON'T LYNCH RAYN HE'S TOWN"

How about you read this game?

Good fucking point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:34 GMT
#919
On September 16 2014 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:31 justanothertownie wrote:
I won't rayn. I liked what you had to say until you started questioning me.

wait how can you like me calling Koshi mafia for reasons that in your opinion do not make him mafia?

Because - like I already said then - I saw where you are coming from and would probably have the same read if it wasn't for order mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:36 GMT
#923
On September 16 2014 05:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:33 marvellosity wrote:
yeah I did.

Read Night 1.

Sorry. I could get past the point where you called him town 30,000 times towards the end of the day

Wow. That was such a productive tangent. Thank you for that.

I agree. I don't see how this discussion helps in any way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:45 GMT
#944
On September 16 2014 05:39 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
#vote Palmar

Basically just claimed mafia in thread, good enough for me.

How?


as town he "tries" or at least puts forth some effort

as mafia he gg's out and dota's

Note this is all from my own experience with him

I don't think this is accurate in general. But maybe we should just keep wagoning him - if he is town he will fight his mislynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:47 GMT
#946
On September 16 2014 05:46 IAmRobik wrote:
He won't fight it in either alignment JAT

I disagree.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:31 GMT
#983
On September 16 2014 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I haven't read anyone else because i am lynching Palmar as he is mafia.
I am more interested in reading marv/JAT/Koshi than any of those in the list today.

Why? Do you think that's more important or do you think the likelyhood of finding mafia in there is higher?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:36 GMT
#986
On September 16 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I haven't read anyone else because i am lynching Palmar as he is mafia.
I am more interested in reading marv/JAT/Koshi than any of those in the list today.

Why? Do you think that's more important or do you think the likelyhood of finding mafia in there is higher?

more fun.

Since when do you care about fun instead of winning the game?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:41 GMT
#991
On September 16 2014 06:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 06:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 06:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 06:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I haven't read anyone else because i am lynching Palmar as he is mafia.
I am more interested in reading marv/JAT/Koshi than any of those in the list today.

Why? Do you think that's more important or do you think the likelyhood of finding mafia in there is higher?

more fun.

Since when do you care about fun instead of winning the game?

When i stopped having infinite amount of time to use to the game.

Then you should try even harder to win with that smaller amount of time you have got. Tbh. I am a little unsettled at how you threat reading me this game considering you posted this in guilty:
On August 23 2014 00:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos: The difference between JAT town and scumplay is like a day and night.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:46 GMT
#994
On September 16 2014 06:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dunno. I just do not think you have said anything of your usual smart stuff in this game.

Hm, I guess that's somewhat ok to think.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:49 GMT
#997
Well, considering you seem to think Robik is obviously town. I think what I said about him was smart.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:51 GMT
#999
On September 16 2014 06:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
oh god wtf does that make you?!?!

I give you a hint. It starts with t and ends with own.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 21:52 GMT
#1001
On September 16 2014 06:50 rightinthefeels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 06:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kush is also mafia.
Palmar probably pissed off because kush is scum with him and posted something like "wow this team so bad we lose i won't even try" in scum QT.

i might have to die but im not mafia

Oh god...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 277
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 25
Terrorterran 17
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 303
Other Games
summit1g13254
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1278
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo669
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 23m
Replay Cast
19h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.