• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 16:32 GMT
#1540
On September 17 2014 01:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 01:05 Palmar wrote:
Actually rayn might not be mafia. He's being super stupid, and that usually means townrayn.

bad heuristic

Replace stupid with annoying and it is legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 16:51 GMT
#1590
On September 17 2014 01:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
Hey anyone other than JAT and Damdred, please comment on this post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=22956279

I am bored about the Damdred talk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 16:54 GMT
#1596
On September 17 2014 01:52 Superbia wrote:
I'm back from vacation and fucking exhausted. I skimmed the thread, and it's a fucking nightmare to keep track or read into anything in my current mental state. I'd prefer just to follow a wagon today and begin fresh tomorrow.

If you are the PGO you should claim.

I don't know how much time you have left but please put your vote on rightinthefeels or tehpoofter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:27 GMT
#1626
Damdred is so fucking mafia. It really is a 75% thing that if somebody actually believes another person is blue he will tell the thread if scum.

As in 75% of the time a person tells the thread somebody is blue and has reasoning for it, that person is mafia.


Damdred, your buddy Mages did it in Neat&Tidy.


Another scumpoint for Damdred. He is back on 3.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:31 GMT
#1630
Ugh marv is gone and we really need to get something going.

Majority games are so fucking unbelievable scum favored it isn't even funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:32 GMT
#1631
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:38 GMT
#1632
Updated list.
+ Show Spoiler +
Rightinthefeels 3.5 Scumpoints
Tehpoofter 3 Scumpoints
ShiaPi 3 Scumpoints
Damdred 3 Scumpoints
JAT 3 Scumpoints
Chairman Ray 2 Scumpoints
IamRobik 2 Scumpoints
Palmar 2 Scumpoints
Superbia 1 Scumpoint
BloodyC0bbler 1 Scumpoint
Lord Tolkien 0.5 Scumpoint
ObiWanShinobi null
Yamato null
Hopeless1der 1 Townpoint
FecalFeast 1 Townpoint
raynpelikoneet 1 Townpoint
StorrZerg 2 Townpoints
Batsnacks 2 Townpoints
HaruRH 2 Townpoints
Holyflare 2 Townpoints
VisceraEyes 2.5 Townpoints
GlowingBear 3 Townpoints.
marv 11 Townpoints



Kush Poofter Palmar look like the doable people in the 4 hours we have left. Because majority lynch is extremely scumfavored I don't think we can discuss other people anymore.

So. I prefer Kush tbh but I think we should sheep marv.

So:
##unvote:
vote: tehpoofter
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:40 GMT
#1634
Lord Tolkien,


Fix your vote you scrub. Nobody cares about Banksy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:43 GMT
#1636
On September 17 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 02:31 Damdred wrote:
Koshi we need to real talk for a second

Sure bro. Talk. If you and batsnacks are Masoned together you can spill the beans.


Negative we are not masoned together, I just do not think their is a lot of scummy things in batsnacks filter. And i do not know if hes blue I just gave a meta analysis on games i've played with him. I just do not think hes scum at the moment.

I do not know your alignment koshi but you have rode me pretty hard about filter, and keep giving me scum points.

Koshi when is the best time for a mislynch if you think you will have one or more?

We are going to ride you hard because we love you. Remember the first game we played? I had you as damned red the entire early game. So keep fucking playing and I promise I wont make the mistake to lynch you over obvious scum because majority lynch is fucking retarded but seems to be the system to go for by the hosts.

Anyway. You are not up for lynch today but can't blame people to try to read you. Some people called me scum as well. Nobody cares. They suck. Keep looking for scum. Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:47 GMT
#1639
... It literally says in my post I prefer Kush but I sheep marv....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 17:57 GMT
#1644
On September 17 2014 02:48 Damdred wrote:
I know that, but koshi has to have some opinon other than that!

Nope. Not too much decent cases have been made today, except Palmar had some?

Big games are hard. So we will kill the inactives as result.
Poofter
Kush
both are more active as town so a good bet.

44 hours and we got nowhere. It's sad but it is what it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:09 GMT
#1647
4 hours is a long time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:13 GMT
#1650
Bit early maybe. But you 2 rnging mason is pretty ok for town.

##unvote
##vote: rightinthefeels
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:14 GMT
#1651
It is also quite good that so many people voted poofter and so little went for Kush or anybody else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:15 GMT
#1653
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:15 GMT
#1654
On September 17 2014 03:14 HaruRH wrote:
And its pretty simple. If you guys get off pooft today, just cop either of us and come out if you get a red check (you wont since we are masons). There are no godfathers here so the alignment won't lie. Also, if pooft gets lynched today, i am confirmed town.
My claim here is to secure both me and pooft as confirmed town.

There are godfathers and you 2 are confirmed town. If anybody wastes a check on either of you hey are retarded.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:17 GMT
#1658
On September 17 2014 03:16 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Makes the other wagons more likely scum I feel like.

but i thought damdred as so scum?

what?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:17 GMT
#1659
On September 17 2014 03:16 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 03:15 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 03:14 HaruRH wrote:
And its pretty simple. If you guys get off pooft today, just cop either of us and come out if you get a red check (you wont since we are masons). There are no godfathers here so the alignment won't lie. Also, if pooft gets lynched today, i am confirmed town.
My claim here is to secure both me and pooft as confirmed town.

There are godfathers and you 2 are confirmed town. If anybody wastes a check on either of you hey are retarded.


So... where in the complete list of roles do the role "godfather" exist?

Clever Elf / Infested Terran (Mafia Godfather): You're a clever elf merchant who is secretly an infested terran. You will sneak into the dwarf base and lecture them on cutting down trees, and they'll never know what hit them. You are a gf with no powers. You return green to checks. You may deliver KP without visiting the target. If you are RBed, you return red to checks that night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:20 GMT
#1666
Because it is the most retarded scumplay in the world of retarded scumplays to claim masons D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 18:29 GMT
#1676
Palmar can you post you list with numbers?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.