• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:00 GMT
#4836
On September 23 2014 06:59 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 06:58 IAmRobik wrote:
LOL. I really don't. I'm probably leading a mislynch on another towny and ending the game. You shouldn't be complaining though banks. you don't wanna opaly anyway


I haven't had time man I want to play but I just can't catch up. I haven't even been on video mafia you know this. Afk confirmed town is a pet peeve of mine too.

And I'd never blame you for that. I think by that quote you're likely mafia you gotta play how you gotta play.

There's no way I'm mafia here.

And I wouldn't know you're afk from video because I haven't played any games for a week since I was an out of line asshole and said somethign that even I wouldn't say
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:00 GMT
#4837
On September 23 2014 07:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Stand by for End Game Post

Fixed that for you buddy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4839
On September 23 2014 07:00 StorrZerg wrote:
who scum then robik

prolly like obi/batsnacks/GB/x/y
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4841
On September 23 2014 07:01 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Banks? What the fuck.


I wanted to stop work about 3 hours ago to do this but wasn't able to so just now able to get in I was really worried I would get mod killed. I guess lets hope you guys figured it out :/

I really am sorry town for being a shit tier confirmed town.

From what I read this is probably a misslynch since Yamato isn't on this at all and you're pushing it Superbia.

I'd be really surprised if superbia was mafia. he's playing a hellova game, and the funny he made towards you was excellent
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:11 GMT
#4844
On September 23 2014 07:01 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:00 StorrZerg wrote:
who scum then robik

prolly like obi/batsnacks/GB/x/y

well not obi, but yeah. Also love that I was basically correct about the hopeless = jk thing lol
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:11 GMT
#4846
w/e this game was dumb. thanks
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:12 GMT
#4849
On September 23 2014 07:11 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Lol. Had 3 outta 5 scum pegged.

Sigh. Goddamnit robik you made me move off of gb.

I wanted to get on GB, but there weren't enough people, and those who were around weren't voting.

Also, obv storr was shady as fuck, but i didn't want to read him cause of aforementioned shit.

Sorry town. I obviously through.

GG scum, that was a tough game for you guys
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:12 GMT
#4853
Some of those modkills weren't even close to toeing the line, but let's just delete this game from the TL library
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:15 GMT
#4858
Oh, can't wait to hear about how me retaliating to VE is banworthy but VE talking shit to me isn't.

I spent 3/4 of the game asking for permission to post stuff to not get modkilled. If you woulda told me I was gonna get punished regardless, I wouldn't have held back
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:18 GMT
#4868
On September 23 2014 07:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Just got off work.

Did we seriously not lynch CR?

I decided to lead it off CR and onto our JK. Wouldn't have mattered though, since 1/2 of town was afk and mafia could have NL'd all day
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:20 GMT
#4872
On September 23 2014 07:19 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:16 Holyflare wrote:
The kindness of humanity and a warning system with proper modkills and maybe increased powers for ballsy cohosts. And not nazi rule because the host got impatient with other rule breakers



maybe. But end result is its the players not the mod. The players stepped WAY out of line, they made the game un-fun with the bickering.

Please confirm that I wasn't lying about VE's video mafia meta, and that everyone agrees. otherwise I just sound like a dick for the sake of being a dick
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4893
On September 23 2014 07:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Well, I take solace in the fact that once I started playing I was pretty accurate:

Holyflare and Storr wound up being my main two and CR was where my vote wound up. Batsnacks wasn't in my town circle, either. I had no idea what I would've done if I got all of those lynches though, who knows.

Good thing you played.

Also, my town circle was legit (minus HF who snuck in there with his green claim).
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:26 GMT
#4898
plammmar/hf/superbia modkills were bonkers
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#4901
On September 23 2014 07:26 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Hold up.

What the fuck is Koshi getting banned for?

He was warned. I pseudo agree with the warning, but at the same time, I feel for koshi so fucking hard
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4905
Oh, prolly the BC modkill maybe?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#4906
On September 23 2014 07:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
@Super:

Show nested quote +
On September 22 2014 10:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Robik, Superbia, Yamato, Damdred, Fecalfeast.

Storr could be town for agreeing with me, if nothing else. I'm not too sure. I'd have to look at him again. Batsnacks could be town too.


Batsnacks wasn't in my town circle at the EoD. That's all that matters.

YOU WEREN'T AROUND TO PUSH ANY OF YOUR READS. Stop trying to take this high road like you played well when you have like 5 total posts
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:29 GMT
#4910
On September 23 2014 07:28 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:25 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 23 2014 07:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Well, I take solace in the fact that once I started playing I was pretty accurate:

Holyflare and Storr wound up being my main two and CR was where my vote wound up. Batsnacks wasn't in my town circle, either. I had no idea what I would've done if I got all of those lynches though, who knows.

Good thing you played.

Also, my town circle was legit (minus HF who snuck in there with his green claim).


ah hem... and storr. Even though you didn't want to admit it, i was in there

Yeah, you never made it in. Even when you were giving me the reach around, I wouldn't put you in there
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:30 GMT
#4917
On September 23 2014 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Geript you're thinking of. It was an unjust modkill but he should have never been there in the first place.

No. Geript should have been modkilled like 13492340598230%
Geript should have been modkilled before geript made it into the game.
What Rayn did was absolutely out of line
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:32 GMT
#4920
On September 23 2014 07:30 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 07:25 Damdred wrote:
Like people who are rage quitting mafia over this game need to take a step back, this game was horrid town was bad mafia didn't have to do anything. Just play another game sometimes you run into the perfect shit storm that sends everything to hell. I'm keeping a lot to myself, just need to play better next ime.

I never wanted to play without wave in the first place. Had no time either as i just started a new job.

Why do you think i was trolling robik.

Im pretty done.

Shiaopi and you taking this attitude towards me and not towards rayn is absolutely asinine. After d1 where VE and I were bickering because I was saying it how it is (and i prolly should keep that to myself at times) and him just bashing me back, I toned up and didn't do anything bad.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 22 2014 22:32 GMT
#4923
Yo -- seriously -- hopeless lynch is so justified by the fact that he didn't save koshi n1. Proud of that spite lynch
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g7521
WinterStarcraft671
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1131
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 47m
Patches Events
7h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.