• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:27 GMT
#808
On September 16 2014 04:26 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:24 IAmRobik wrote:
IF I'M MAFIA, DO I REALLY CARE ENOUGH ABOUT GOING TO VERIFY THAT YOU'VE BEEN TOWN IN EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER UNTIL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP 3? Why the fuck would I give 2 shits?

Also, when I said heavyweight champ in his town games, I meant #2.

Why wouldn't you? It's not that hard to do really. And it doesn't help anybody either.

Cause I wouldn't care enough? It doesn't do anything. It really doesn't. But as scum, I don't think I'd give 2 shits

Maybe. But if you are town why are you doing things that don't do anything?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:30 GMT
#811
On September 16 2014 04:28 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

You were town in guilty, weren't you?

And comparing my scum game to guilty is silly. I literally couldn't play that game cause I was so busy and tired. Terrible decision to "play" that game. I'm playing nothing like how I played that game. It's kinda sorta maybe similar to order, but 1) i'm town here, so that's a disparity between the two games, and 2) i had mocsta in that game to help. I couldn't even imagine keeping up that sexiness by myself.

You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.

I'm not constantly claiming town in this game. I've said it a bunch, but i've actually contributed this game. All i did that game was say i'm town and did NOTHING else.

Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.

I don't remember Order well. That game was really hard for me to play because I was in California for a nice chunk of it. I don't really remember giving early town reads to you and rayn in guilty. If I did, then I did, but I don't remember. Like, I'm just sitting here playing the game as it's happening and giving town reads and scum reads as I get them. I think it's better for me to give my reads than to sit and not do anything. I think you'd agree with that sentiment.

If you're town, which I think you probably are, I implore you to look past this preconceived bias that you currently have on me being scum, and try to figure out other scum. You're barking up the wrong tree with me

We will see about that. I don't really see you giving that many reads btw. most of your filter is - like BC just said - useless yelling.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:32 GMT
#814
On September 16 2014 04:30 IAmRobik wrote:
I've just being really fucking honest. That doesn't make me scum

The problem is what Koshi pointed out earlier. The time you wasted yelling and whining you could have read the fucking thread 3 times.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#817
On September 16 2014 04:33 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 IAmRobik wrote:
I've just being really fucking honest. That doesn't make me scum

The problem is what Koshi pointed out earlier. The time you wasted yelling and whining you could have read the fucking thread 3 times.

But I didn't want to read it. I still don't want to read it. If someone makes me read a specific situation, I'll read it, but I have 0 desire to filterdive people unless something irks me about them (like palmar/ve) and I don't wanna read the entire thread from start to finish right now either.

Well, guess what - i didn't want to read it either but I still did because that is what townies do -.-
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#820
On September 16 2014 04:32 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

You were town in guilty, weren't you?

And comparing my scum game to guilty is silly. I literally couldn't play that game cause I was so busy and tired. Terrible decision to "play" that game. I'm playing nothing like how I played that game. It's kinda sorta maybe similar to order, but 1) i'm town here, so that's a disparity between the two games, and 2) i had mocsta in that game to help. I couldn't even imagine keeping up that sexiness by myself.

You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.

I'm not constantly claiming town in this game. I've said it a bunch, but i've actually contributed this game. All i did that game was say i'm town and did NOTHING else.

Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.

I don't remember Order well. That game was really hard for me to play because I was in California for a nice chunk of it. I don't really remember giving early town reads to you and rayn in guilty. If I did, then I did, but I don't remember. Like, I'm just sitting here playing the game as it's happening and giving town reads and scum reads as I get them. I think it's better for me to give my reads than to sit and not do anything. I think you'd agree with that sentiment.

If you're town, which I think you probably are, I implore you to look past this preconceived bias that you currently have on me being scum, and try to figure out other scum. You're barking up the wrong tree with me

We will see about that. I don't really see you giving that many reads btw. most of your filter is - like BC just said - useless yelling.

Recap of my reads:

Koshi town
Rayn town
me town
you probably town, but i've never seen your scum game
one mafia out of ve/plammmmar based off of interactions and whatnot. they're not both scum. Very small% chance they're both town.
Kush is probably town from that one post whereh e calls everyone on pg 21 town. That's such a weird post for mafia to me
Fecal matter might be scum for the way he approached the me/cava situation. If that's the case, then cava probably town

I know a lot of these are associative reads, but it's what I've seen this game.

Fecal seemed town to me yesterday. Very rarely is a newbie this confident/jovial as scum - especially in a bigger game. I don't agree with your Kush reasoning and I have no idea why VE and Palmar are that strongly connected.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:40 GMT
#822
On September 16 2014 04:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 IAmRobik wrote:
I've just being really fucking honest. That doesn't make me scum

The problem is what Koshi pointed out earlier. The time you wasted yelling and whining you could have read the fucking thread 3 times.

But I didn't want to read it. I still don't want to read it. If someone makes me read a specific situation, I'll read it, but I have 0 desire to filterdive people unless something irks me about them (like palmar/ve) and I don't wanna read the entire thread from start to finish right now either.

Well, guess what - i didn't want to read it either but I still did because that is what townies do -.-

So like, if I'm around at the start of the game, I'll read the game all the way through. I get really complacent when I join later. Plus, it was kinda obvious that I was gonna vote for cava to start the game. That's all i did, and then came back this morning when I got to work and there were 25 pages. Meh. I'll most likely catch up at some point. Especialyl after flips. Those things are mega important.

No shit flips are important. That's some wisdom right there...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:41 GMT
#824
On September 16 2014 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:33 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 IAmRobik wrote:
I've just being really fucking honest. That doesn't make me scum

The problem is what Koshi pointed out earlier. The time you wasted yelling and whining you could have read the fucking thread 3 times.

But I didn't want to read it. I still don't want to read it. If someone makes me read a specific situation, I'll read it, but I have 0 desire to filterdive people unless something irks me about them (like palmar/ve) and I don't wanna read the entire thread from start to finish right now either.

Well, guess what - i didn't want to read it either but I still did because that is what townies do -.-

mmhmm

Hm?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:43 GMT
#825
On September 16 2014 04:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

You were town in guilty, weren't you?

And comparing my scum game to guilty is silly. I literally couldn't play that game cause I was so busy and tired. Terrible decision to "play" that game. I'm playing nothing like how I played that game. It's kinda sorta maybe similar to order, but 1) i'm town here, so that's a disparity between the two games, and 2) i had mocsta in that game to help. I couldn't even imagine keeping up that sexiness by myself.

You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.

I'm not constantly claiming town in this game. I've said it a bunch, but i've actually contributed this game. All i did that game was say i'm town and did NOTHING else.

Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.

I don't remember Order well. That game was really hard for me to play because I was in California for a nice chunk of it. I don't really remember giving early town reads to you and rayn in guilty. If I did, then I did, but I don't remember. Like, I'm just sitting here playing the game as it's happening and giving town reads and scum reads as I get them. I think it's better for me to give my reads than to sit and not do anything. I think you'd agree with that sentiment.

If you're town, which I think you probably are, I implore you to look past this preconceived bias that you currently have on me being scum, and try to figure out other scum. You're barking up the wrong tree with me

We will see about that. I don't really see you giving that many reads btw. most of your filter is - like BC just said - useless yelling.

Recap of my reads:

Koshi town
Rayn town
me town
you probably town, but i've never seen your scum game
one mafia out of ve/plammmmar based off of interactions and whatnot. they're not both scum. Very small% chance they're both town.
Kush is probably town from that one post whereh e calls everyone on pg 21 town. That's such a weird post for mafia to me
Fecal matter might be scum for the way he approached the me/cava situation. If that's the case, then cava probably town

I know a lot of these are associative reads, but it's what I've seen this game.

Fecal seemed town to me yesterday. Very rarely is a newbie this confident/jovial as scum - especially in a bigger game. I don't agree with your Kush reasoning and I have no idea why VE and Palmar are that strongly connected.

I could be wrong on fecal. It's just the impression I got from his few posts. The rockstar post bothered me.
You don't have to agree on kush. Again, it's the impression I got from that post. I could be wrong on him. He does generally post more as town. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt based off of that post alone though. At least for now.
VE/Palmar are really really connected. They can NEVER be mafia together.
----palmar:
his p-lynch contradiction is awkward.
his post count is un-town palmar like
i think he was just trying to sound townie in his few posts. Thinking what a townie would say
-----VE:
he voted me based off of someone else voting me, after defending me
he told me he wasn't voting me for not participating and that's what he was doing
he started saying that palmar might be town in a really awkward spot. it seemed like he was skirting responsibiltiy

That's where I'm at on those people.

Ok, so you saying they can't both be town was a typo then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:48 GMT
#827
I really fail to see how what you just wrote means they are connected. This is all you have for that:
he started saying that palmar might be town in a really awkward spot. it seemed like he was skirting responsibiltiy
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:49 GMT
#828
On September 16 2014 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
JAT do you seriously think Robert is mafia?

I am considering it. Although I like how he reacted to me better than what he did earlier.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:50 GMT
#829
So what do you think, rayn?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:53 GMT
#833
On September 16 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:41 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.

I'm not constantly claiming town in this game. I've said it a bunch, but i've actually contributed this game. All i did that game was say i'm town and did NOTHING else.

Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.

I don't remember Order well. That game was really hard for me to play because I was in California for a nice chunk of it. I don't really remember giving early town reads to you and rayn in guilty. If I did, then I did, but I don't remember. Like, I'm just sitting here playing the game as it's happening and giving town reads and scum reads as I get them. I think it's better for me to give my reads than to sit and not do anything. I think you'd agree with that sentiment.

If you're town, which I think you probably are, I implore you to look past this preconceived bias that you currently have on me being scum, and try to figure out other scum. You're barking up the wrong tree with me

We will see about that. I don't really see you giving that many reads btw. most of your filter is - like BC just said - useless yelling.

Recap of my reads:

Koshi town
Rayn town
me town
you probably town, but i've never seen your scum game
one mafia out of ve/plammmmar based off of interactions and whatnot. they're not both scum. Very small% chance they're both town.
Kush is probably town from that one post whereh e calls everyone on pg 21 town. That's such a weird post for mafia to me
Fecal matter might be scum for the way he approached the me/cava situation. If that's the case, then cava probably town

I know a lot of these are associative reads, but it's what I've seen this game.

Fecal seemed town to me yesterday. Very rarely is a newbie this confident/jovial as scum - especially in a bigger game. I don't agree with your Kush reasoning and I have no idea why VE and Palmar are that strongly connected.

I could be wrong on fecal. It's just the impression I got from his few posts. The rockstar post bothered me.
You don't have to agree on kush. Again, it's the impression I got from that post. I could be wrong on him. He does generally post more as town. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt based off of that post alone though. At least for now.
VE/Palmar are really really connected. They can NEVER be mafia together.
----palmar:
his p-lynch contradiction is awkward.
his post count is un-town palmar like
i think he was just trying to sound townie in his few posts. Thinking what a townie would say
-----VE:
he voted me based off of someone else voting me, after defending me
he told me he wasn't voting me for not participating and that's what he was doing
he started saying that palmar might be town in a really awkward spot. it seemed like he was skirting responsibiltiy

That's where I'm at on those people.

Ok, so you saying they can't both be town was a typo then?

I said that there's a small % chance they're both town. I think it's likely there's exactly 1 mafia between the two

While that is certainly possible this read still does not make any sense at all to me. So who is the 1 mafia? Based on what you wrote is has to be VE, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:54 GMT
#834
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

Directed at me or Robik?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:56 GMT
#837
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Why not?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:57 GMT
#839
On September 16 2014 04:56 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:41 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:32 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:28 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:24 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.

I don't remember Order well. That game was really hard for me to play because I was in California for a nice chunk of it. I don't really remember giving early town reads to you and rayn in guilty. If I did, then I did, but I don't remember. Like, I'm just sitting here playing the game as it's happening and giving town reads and scum reads as I get them. I think it's better for me to give my reads than to sit and not do anything. I think you'd agree with that sentiment.

If you're town, which I think you probably are, I implore you to look past this preconceived bias that you currently have on me being scum, and try to figure out other scum. You're barking up the wrong tree with me

We will see about that. I don't really see you giving that many reads btw. most of your filter is - like BC just said - useless yelling.

Recap of my reads:

Koshi town
Rayn town
me town
you probably town, but i've never seen your scum game
one mafia out of ve/plammmmar based off of interactions and whatnot. they're not both scum. Very small% chance they're both town.
Kush is probably town from that one post whereh e calls everyone on pg 21 town. That's such a weird post for mafia to me
Fecal matter might be scum for the way he approached the me/cava situation. If that's the case, then cava probably town

I know a lot of these are associative reads, but it's what I've seen this game.

Fecal seemed town to me yesterday. Very rarely is a newbie this confident/jovial as scum - especially in a bigger game. I don't agree with your Kush reasoning and I have no idea why VE and Palmar are that strongly connected.

I could be wrong on fecal. It's just the impression I got from his few posts. The rockstar post bothered me.
You don't have to agree on kush. Again, it's the impression I got from that post. I could be wrong on him. He does generally post more as town. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt based off of that post alone though. At least for now.
VE/Palmar are really really connected. They can NEVER be mafia together.
----palmar:
his p-lynch contradiction is awkward.
his post count is un-town palmar like
i think he was just trying to sound townie in his few posts. Thinking what a townie would say
-----VE:
he voted me based off of someone else voting me, after defending me
he told me he wasn't voting me for not participating and that's what he was doing
he started saying that palmar might be town in a really awkward spot. it seemed like he was skirting responsibiltiy

That's where I'm at on those people.

Ok, so you saying they can't both be town was a typo then?

I said that there's a small % chance they're both town. I think it's likely there's exactly 1 mafia between the two

While that is certainly possible this read still does not make any sense at all to me. So who is the 1 mafia? Based on what you wrote is has to be VE, no?


So, if plammmar is mafia, VE is town because he wouldn't try to defend plammmar the way he's pseudo defending him while voting him.

If VE is mafia, then Plammmar is town because VE wouldn't say the wishy washy bullshit "well maybe plammmar is town" thing while voting him.

Like they cannot be scum together.


Next: I explained why plammmar is scum
Next: I explained VE why could be scum

VEs day is TERRIBLE, but it's not good from any perspective. I think VE's scumminess rises if plammmar is town. But if Plammar is scum, I'm willing to overlook anything that VE has done thus far.

Ok. This makes sense. But why can't they both be town from that?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:59 GMT
#844
On September 16 2014 04:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Why not?

because it does not help anyone find mafia.

Yes, it does. If I am correctly identifying townies people don't need to worry about those people. What reads are we talking about btw.?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:01 GMT
#849
On September 16 2014 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
VE blates town.

I think he is just importing his video mafia style if you are saying this because of his outburst.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:04 GMT
#857
On September 16 2014 05:03 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
VE blates town.

I think he is just importing his video mafia style if you are saying this because of his outburst.

He's saying it because he's good at this game.

marv's play 100% uninspiring

Maybe we actually can be friends this game after all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:05 GMT
#861
On September 16 2014 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
He is right that's not how mafia defends mafia.
Why did you post random townreads -- or rather defences -- on some random people noone is even voting for?

me?

you are right.
question was to jat.

Oh OK. Cause I gave some random townreads on people no one was voting for too.

I don't think it's actually that important. What's bad about giving reads in general. The more substantiated information the better.

I am not talking about giving reads. I am talking about defending people for no apparent reason and not calling the interactions scummy from any side. I am especially talking about the conversation that went like this:

rayn: I think Koshi could be scum because XYZ.
marv: nah it doesn't make Koshi mafia
rayn: explain please
marv: no, unless you wanna lynch him
rayn: okay, i really don't
JAT: i can see where rayn is coming from but it does not make Koshi mafia

Like what teh fuck is the point of summing up the conversation that i just had with marv? What does it matter if JAT agrees with whatever side of the conversation if he does not even think it makes any of me, Koshi or marv mafia? Note that it does not really make any of us town either based on what he said.

The whole comment is completely worthless and there is absolutely zero reason to post it in the first place.

If you said that you didn't want to lynch Koshi then I missed that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 20:08 GMT
#864
On September 16 2014 05:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 05:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
VE blates town.

I think he is just importing his video mafia style if you are saying this because of his outburst.

i'm saying it because he's blates town

Then it shouldn't be hard to explain this to us lesser players. I know that VE is trying hard this game and I would feel bad lynching him because of that alone but I don't really see how it is alignment idicative.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 53
Yoon 45
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5230
qojqva2578
Dendi1010
febbydoto31
Counter-Strike
fl0m3457
Fnx 520
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko512
Other Games
singsing2915
hiko1029
B2W.Neo944
TKL 528
Livibee351
XBOCT259
Liquid`VortiX216
Hui .215
XaKoH 163
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3461
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 14m
Replay Cast
8h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.