• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 07:33 GMT
#2475
Is anyone else active at this time?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 08:30 GMT
#2483
Yes I still think Palmer is mafia. Him and kush were the lynch choices. As both town or mafia, Palmer should be very interested in getting kush lynched for the purpose of self-preservation. He wasn't even interested in kush at all, and even defended kush with the textbook reason:
I specifically explained I had no good reason for that other than thinking that the one wagon that takes of in Majority Lynch when we don't have a solid case is unlikely to hit mafia.

I haven't even read kush.


If Palmer was town, he has to try to justify a lynch on kush or at least find another wagon. What he actually did can only come from mafia. He did a soft defense on the only person who could be lynched instead of him. The only purpose of this kind of play is to give off the impression that he's merciful and thinking about the game, and then gain some credit for being correct that kush was town.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 08:59 GMT
#2484
On September 17 2014 17:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do you still think palmar is mafia? Do you agree with tolkien about Koshi?


I have the exact opposite feeling as tolkein on Koshi. I feel Koshi has given some of the best reads so far. Just because his posts just say stuff like "+1 scumpoint" doesn't mean there isn't a case behind it. A lot of posts that Koshi highlighted are of high interest, and he's showing a lot of attention to detail.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 19:44 GMT
#2775
On September 18 2014 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 04:36 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik do you think Palmar and Geript could be mafia together or is it just one of them? Geript doesn't seem to be on Palmar's side and Palmar doesn't seem to have a side.

Nah. So if you remember, geript is subbing in for rayn and rayn was super duper hard pushing palmar and wanted him lynched at all costs on d1. It's highly unlikely they are scum buddies together because Rayn wouldn't want to lose a teammate like Palmar, even if Palmar's mafia game is worse than his town game. I don't think Rayn buses basically ever early game unless it's super duper necessary.

I disagree with this - with the way Palmar was playing I could see rayn as mafia trying to get some cred lynching Palmar if they're both mafia. I mean Palmar is like, literally TRYING to get lynched - would YOU want that on your team?


I doubt that rayn and palmer are mafia together.

The way rayn was pushing on palmer, he was really emotional about it. He wouldn't be so emotional to get a teammate lynched instead of a town. We know that it was a genuine emotion rather than a fake play because if it was fake, he would have stopped at the mislynch. Instead, rayn trampled all over modkill territory even after the lynch. Would rayn get this pissed off that town is giving Palmer another day?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 19:51 GMT
#2789
On September 18 2014 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 04:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:36 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik do you think Palmar and Geript could be mafia together or is it just one of them? Geript doesn't seem to be on Palmar's side and Palmar doesn't seem to have a side.

Nah. So if you remember, geript is subbing in for rayn and rayn was super duper hard pushing palmar and wanted him lynched at all costs on d1. It's highly unlikely they are scum buddies together because Rayn wouldn't want to lose a teammate like Palmar, even if Palmar's mafia game is worse than his town game. I don't think Rayn buses basically ever early game unless it's super duper necessary.

I disagree with this - with the way Palmar was playing I could see rayn as mafia trying to get some cred lynching Palmar if they're both mafia. I mean Palmar is like, literally TRYING to get lynched - would YOU want that on your team?


I doubt that rayn and palmer are mafia together.

The way rayn was pushing on palmer, he was really emotional about it. He wouldn't be so emotional to get a teammate lynched instead of a town. We know that it was a genuine emotion rather than a fake play because if it was fake, he would have stopped at the mislynch. Instead, rayn trampled all over modkill territory even after the lynch. Would rayn get this pissed off that town is giving Palmer another day?

What do you think about Storrzerg and Glowing Bear?


Haven't been able to read into them. I haven't played with them much to know their meta, and I haven't been active when they are active.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 19:55 GMT
#2792
On September 18 2014 04:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 04:51 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:36 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 04:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
Robik do you think Palmar and Geript could be mafia together or is it just one of them? Geript doesn't seem to be on Palmar's side and Palmar doesn't seem to have a side.

Nah. So if you remember, geript is subbing in for rayn and rayn was super duper hard pushing palmar and wanted him lynched at all costs on d1. It's highly unlikely they are scum buddies together because Rayn wouldn't want to lose a teammate like Palmar, even if Palmar's mafia game is worse than his town game. I don't think Rayn buses basically ever early game unless it's super duper necessary.

I disagree with this - with the way Palmar was playing I could see rayn as mafia trying to get some cred lynching Palmar if they're both mafia. I mean Palmar is like, literally TRYING to get lynched - would YOU want that on your team?


I doubt that rayn and palmer are mafia together.

The way rayn was pushing on palmer, he was really emotional about it. He wouldn't be so emotional to get a teammate lynched instead of a town. We know that it was a genuine emotion rather than a fake play because if it was fake, he would have stopped at the mislynch. Instead, rayn trampled all over modkill territory even after the lynch. Would rayn get this pissed off that town is giving Palmer another day?

What do you think about Storrzerg and Glowing Bear?


Haven't been able to read into them. I haven't played with them much to know their meta, and I haven't been active when they are active.

You're hardly active when anyone is active, so that's no excuse. What I'm asking is for you to give me your opinion on what they've said. If you have to read filters to gimme then do so, I'm patient. I can wait.


I'm posting with the few minutes I have between tasks at work. Won't be able to filter dive right now. Would you mind waiting til later?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 20:11 GMT
#2794
On September 18 2014 04:59 IAmRobik wrote:
I must have missed him saying anywhere that he was busy IRL.

In fact, even when he was busy IRL in Order where he and I were mafia together, he was still able to be the top poster in the game.



He said it here:
On September 13 2014 20:06 Holyflare wrote:
It's not that I don't want to play I'm just incredibly busy with work next week



I remember the Order game as well since I was on the same scumteam. A difference here is that Holyflare did claim a role and hasn't been counterclaimed. I would totally believe that he could hide behind the safety of a roleclaim as mafia, but being busy irl would also explain it. It'll be very useful if someone else who is a wandering civilian to come out.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 20:17 GMT
#2797
On September 18 2014 05:15 Koshi wrote:
CR you play exactly like you played mafia the last x times.


good to know my towngame is similar
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 21:42 GMT
#2820
On September 18 2014 06:16 Superbia wrote:
Real quick. For tomorrow I wouldn't mind lynching Chairman Ray.

This feels very scummy to me:

Show nested quote +
I'm here if we need enough votes to consider a swap


Show nested quote +
I'm up for switching to Palmer


Show nested quote +
I actually want to switch to Palmer if more people are willing to consider it. But I also want to lynch kush too.


Why don't you take initiative instead of this passive shit? Why do you act all frustrated afterwards like you wanted to achieve something? This feels like scum trying to fake town.


I was at work. I only have a couple minutes here and there to check the thread. Palmer was a better lynch than kush, but I didn't have time to write out a case. Best I could do was show a little support and maybe town would have reconsidered. Read the case I posted later on about Palmer.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 21:42 GMT
#2821
On September 18 2014 06:35 Superbia wrote:
Can someone tell me who "kush" is?


kush = rightinthefeels
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 21:45 GMT
#2824
On September 18 2014 06:35 Superbia wrote:
Can someone tell me who "kush" is?


We referred to rightinthefeels with "kush" during the entire lynch phase. Your read on me was based on my behavior during the lynch phase. You read me without any context. That's scummy.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 21:47 GMT
#2825
On September 18 2014 06:44 Palmar wrote:
Also CR I'm not mafia, why would you say I'm mafia? That's stupid.


Sorry, you're town
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 09:36 GMT
#2976
Ok I'm on now, but I'm probably the only one here, so I'll just start blabbing away, and the day shift can pick it up.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 09:43 GMT
#2977
Geript would not be my lynch for today. Geript reads a bit scummy to me, especially his claim, but I'm reading rayn as town because of the way be acted during the day 1 lynch.

The last game I played where rayn was scum, when town was about to lynch a townie, rayn had disagreements with other people and such, but the entire time he was being smart and as cool as a cucumber. This game he was raging at other people for not agreeing with him. Rayn being mafia would not be so angry that other people were misreading the situation and getting a town lynched. It can only mean that he's either faking it for towncred, or actually frustrated. If it was the former, then rayn would have stopped once kush was mislynched. Instead, after the lynch he continued to mouth off and almost got himself modkilled. He really should have been modkilled there. There's absolutely no strategic value in getting yourself modkilled in this situation. This literally makes zero sense coming from scum.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 09:49 GMT
#2978
Superbia has to be scum this game.

I had a read on his day 1 play, but it's excusable since he recently came back from vacation. However his play today has still not picked up yet.

In his last game when he was VT, he was very aggressive and attentive. This game he's the exact opposite. He did two things today - give a read on me, and ask geript a few questions. The read on me ended up with oops I didn't read, and there was no follow-up or conclusion to his push on geript at all. This guy is not trying to find scum at all.

Should totally lynch.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 09:55 GMT
#2979
Palmer is still a lynch for me. He said he was going to wreck mafia today. I'm holding him to that claim. So far it's looking futile.

But I like this post of Palmer's:
On September 18 2014 07:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 07:14 geript wrote:
Awe... Boooh. Fuck you scum. I wanted to play with VE. I'm going to find you and eat your heart before I piss on your graves.

This post is scummy.

Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 10:06 GMT
#2980
The night kills were obviously targeted at the two towniest people. Mafia doesn't shoot the most active people to hunt blue roles. My last 6 games were all scum, so I know. They also decided not to go for the few un-counterclaimed roles.

Towny people are targetted by mafia when they are correct on their reads. They have a lot of influence, so work in the mafia's favor when they are onto innocent townies, but are a threat to mafia when they have reads on actual mafia.

Looking at who they were scumreading:
Koshi - BloodyC0bbler, Lord Tolkien, Yamato, ShiaoPi, Superbia, Chairman Ray, Palmar, geript
VE - batsnacks, Holyflare, Fecalfield, geript, Superbia

I bet that at least one from each list is mafia.

We should focus a little more attention on these people (except Chairman Ray, who's town)
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 10:07 GMT
#2981
Anyways, voting Superbia

##Vote: Superbia
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 10:18 GMT
#2982
ShiaoPi looking good to me, even though he wants to lynch geript
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 18 2014 10:18 GMT
#2983
It's too late and I'm too tired to read anyone else

Don't let me down, day shift!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 290
Bale 15
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5836
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.