• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7801 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:14 GMT
#3383
On September 19 2014 12:13 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 12:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 12:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Palmar isnt even here. Kill it with fire.
##unvote
##vote: palmar


I'm going to bed.

I like you. Let's do this.
##Vote: Palmar


It could be my cellphone, but this post is inside a sheep picture

I am sorry for your broken phone. Or your broken eyes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:16 GMT
#3389
On September 19 2014 12:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 12:11 Holyflare wrote:
On September 19 2014 12:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 12:05 Holyflare wrote:
Honestly? I don't see a town geript throwing this much shit at me without any kind of reasoning behind it. He's literally saying I'm lying by quoting his own posts lol.

I saw all that. But I am willing to give geript some time to produce something if he is town. He had enough pressure for now.


You better not be heavyweight jat. You gotta make a case on someone at some point.


It's not heavyweight jat. Jat is 100% town and I would bet the game on it.

Maybe this guy is heavyweight jat. The buddying is so real.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:18 GMT
#3393
On September 19 2014 12:17 Holyflare wrote:
Meh whatever I'm really going to sleep now

Yeah, it's way too late already.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:20 GMT
#3629
On September 20 2014 03:07 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 03:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Palmar had a shitty start to the game. He didn't psot too much. The posts that he had were bad. He claimed mafia and afk'd to play dota which is very much his mafia meta.

Rayn had a decent start to d1, but then he reverted into his mafia meta calling people shit and yelling at people who didn't follow him. Then geript comes in and claims a role, claiming to have done that after he read filters from rayn, koshi and 2 other people. He claimed KNOWING that rayn had said he wasn't PGO. Then he rescinded his claim because "he wanted to get shot" WUT? WHY WOULD ANYONE SHOOT SOMEONE WHO HADN'T CAUGHT UP IN THE GAME AND HADN'T PRODUCED A SINGLE READ? His logic is completely wrong. Every fucking word that he types is a fucking lie. Burnscumburn

For the record, I 100% have covered this. I never read Rayn to see what he's claimed; I don't care about that. I wanted to know who he thought was town and scum. I read most of the first half and skimmed the rest (after he went ape shit). Also, anyone who knows me the first thing I would look at if I were mafia would actually be what I can safely claim if needed. The most important thing there would be to read Rayn's filter for that.

I haven't doublechecked but I don't think rayn was already going apeshit when he posted about the PGO?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:23 GMT
#3632
On September 19 2014 21:36 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 18:09 Chairman Ray wrote:
Actually, I wanna lynch BC. And if BC flips mafia, we should look into Superbia.

All of Superbia's other reads were quite general and I get the impression that he's only skimming over people. His read on BC was quite specific. So either he's town and he spends most of his time investigating one person, and still decides to post a tidbit on other people, or he's mafia bussing. It's far easier for a mafia to catch a teammate's blunder than a town to.

I think the latter is more likely since Superbia seems a little too sure on BC. Anyways, I don't know why I'm blabbing on under the assumption that BC will flip scum, so I'll be quiet now.

But yeah, I would also lynch BC tomorrow.


I'm happy that you're on board, CR. But me being scum with BC makes no sense:

Start of the day (i.e. before I make my first relevant post) pushes are on geript and palmar. I make a push on BC. If I'm scum, I would know about yamamoto's town-read on BC, and pretty everyone not pushing on BC because of it (due to mafia QT). In what world would I make a push for fellow scum here? Specifically BC, who I have a great excuse for not to lynch. I would deflect to town, or just bus inside the wagons. Only way I'm possibly scum is if BC flips green.

Ugh... I don't know if that is just the newbie speaking or plain scum. You pushing your buddy basically only makes sense if you are not getting him lynched soon which is exactly the case right now as you described yourself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:29 GMT
#3640
On September 20 2014 01:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Voting Palmar when I get the chance. The PGO then withdraw from geript seems too bold a move on retrospect for mafia I THINK.

Will post broader case on storr later. Hes not a d2 lynch due to momentum but I think unless I see evidence otherwise ill push him hard d3.

The withdraw was the safest play he could possibly do and certainly not bold. The other sentence is just really bad. You can make your day3 cases in the night. Concentrate on THIS lynch now. It doesn't seem like you care about it that much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:34 GMT
#3643
On September 20 2014 01:27 Palmar wrote:
Not to mention in that same post he calls me out with absolutely no intention of burying me. I think is just screams town and I'd seriously allow myself to be lynched over superbia.

This does not sound believable to me. Maybe you can townread superbia although I really don't. But this is ridiculous.
On September 20 2014 01:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 01:32 Palmar wrote:
I have no interest in lynching Robik at the moment geript. I don't really think he's town, but there's just so many better targets.

Who are they, Palmar?

I could hang you for this post. All you do is make town reads and then you say this. Lol.

Pretty much this.
On September 20 2014 02:15 Palmar wrote:

Except that it discounts what I have already explained. I don't give out random reads I'm unsure of when I'm town, even if it means I risk being lynched.

Anyway, I went back and checked why you townread BC on day 1 and now I'm not sure anymore. This game is too hard. The good news is we're going to lose anyway so might as well get lynched and leave the game.

This after you had just posted a list with many many townreads and you even said in that post that you weren't that sure about them. What are you doing?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:36 GMT
#3645
On September 20 2014 01:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 01:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
Palmar gets lynched today. Get it done.

Why is palmar more scummy than geript?

I find it funny how me fake claiming PGO is "super scummy" but yam is the only person considering lynching Robik for the RB fakeclaim. That in and of itself gives Robik decent odds to flip mafia.

On September 20 2014 01:33 yamato77 wrote:
Fake claiming in a closed setup as town is fucking stupid, and worthy of lynch.

An RB fakeclaim is literal dick, and basically could only come from mafia. You don't fakeclaim RB as town for funsies.

Could you 2 elaborate a little how this proves Robik is mafia at all? Especially since he took it back?
Robik you on the other hand can feel free to tell me why you even fakeclaimed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:39 GMT
#3647
I can't be very active leading to the lynch from now on but I will try my best. Game is hard though - I am not happy with Palmars contributions today but geript hasn't done shit recently. Very conflicted on both of them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:40 GMT
#3648
On September 20 2014 03:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 03:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:31 geript wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
Palmar gets lynched today. Get it done.

Why is palmar more scummy than geript?

I find it funny how me fake claiming PGO is "super scummy" but yam is the only person considering lynching Robik for the RB fakeclaim. That in and of itself gives Robik decent odds to flip mafia.

On September 20 2014 01:33 yamato77 wrote:
Fake claiming in a closed setup as town is fucking stupid, and worthy of lynch.

An RB fakeclaim is literal dick, and basically could only come from mafia. You don't fakeclaim RB as town for funsies.

Could you 2 elaborate a little how this proves Robik is mafia at all? Especially since he took it back?
Robik you on the other hand can feel free to tell me why you even fakeclaimed.

I did it as a joke. I had no clue that anyone would actually believe me. When I came back to the thread and was catching up and saw people actually were discussing it and discussing the fact that there was a mafia RB, I quickly rescinded so that there would be no more confusion. I think my original intention was to jokingly counterclaim haru, but then decided that was stupid at some point.

I don't get why you would think that people would not believe you. Didn't really seem like a joke to me either...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:44 GMT
#3653
On September 20 2014 03:41 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 03:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:07 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Voting Palmar when I get the chance. The PGO then withdraw from geript seems too bold a move on retrospect for mafia I THINK.

Will post broader case on storr later. Hes not a d2 lynch due to momentum but I think unless I see evidence otherwise ill push him hard d3.

The withdraw was the safest play he could possibly do and certainly not bold. The other sentence is just really bad. You can make your day3 cases in the night. Concentrate on THIS lynch now. It doesn't seem like you care about it that much.

If he was scum would he risk a PGO counterclaim, and if he wasn't, would he withdraw it? It feels too risky to me when he just gets on, and while I find his explanations shitty, its plausible. Up until robik and geript became the new VEbik, he did seem to be getting into the thread and was reading filters. i consider the PGO claim to be utterly silly, but rereading his filter from a scum mindset makes it seem kinda stupid for him to draw attention so early when he'd have the excuse of BRB READING FILTERS

And I said early n1 before the modkill that rayns outburst seemed genuinely townsided and still do.

Reconsidering palmar's newest posts but eh.


I would pref to lynch storr today but no momentum.

This has been talked about to death. He would withdraw immediately as either alignment. And the risk of a counterclaim was very very low at that point since Koshi campaigned hard for the PGO to claim and basically everyone agreed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 18:46 GMT
#3656
On September 20 2014 03:43 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 03:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 03:39 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 03:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:31 geript wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 01:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
Palmar gets lynched today. Get it done.

Why is palmar more scummy than geript?

I find it funny how me fake claiming PGO is "super scummy" but yam is the only person considering lynching Robik for the RB fakeclaim. That in and of itself gives Robik decent odds to flip mafia.

On September 20 2014 01:33 yamato77 wrote:
Fake claiming in a closed setup as town is fucking stupid, and worthy of lynch.

An RB fakeclaim is literal dick, and basically could only come from mafia. You don't fakeclaim RB as town for funsies.

Could you 2 elaborate a little how this proves Robik is mafia at all? Especially since he took it back?
Robik you on the other hand can feel free to tell me why you even fakeclaimed.

I did it as a joke. I had no clue that anyone would actually believe me. When I came back to the thread and was catching up and saw people actually were discussing it and discussing the fact that there was a mafia RB, I quickly rescinded so that there would be no more confusion. I think my original intention was to jokingly counterclaim haru, but then decided that was stupid at some point.

I don't get why you would think that people would not believe you. Didn't really seem like a joke to me either...

I wasn't trying to be funny or anyhting. I just posted it. It was so inconsequential. Like whatever. The fact that people are focusing on it and that claim is silly. I rescinded it fairly quickly. I don't want town/scum points for claiming/rescinding, even though if that was a play I was actually making, I'd probably keep it if I were scum.

Actually, I just remembered why I did it.
I had been claiming I was VT the entire game, so I kinda wanted to make fun of whoever the mafia is for RB'ing me so that town would have a small chuckle. That's it.

You should stop doing shit like that. I will just ignore it I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 19:57 GMT
#3699
What the fuck...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 19:58 GMT
#3701
2 replacements on the same spot. If this guy is mafia then I am declaring this game invalid. Seriously.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 19:59 GMT
#3703
On September 20 2014 04:57 IAmRobik wrote:
That was a terrible mod decision. You can't modkill someone 2 hours before EOD when they'er one of 2 lead wagons. Like there's no fucking way ritoky is gonna be able to catch up on 180 pages of posts and give a substantial reads, so basically we have to leave geript alive now cause forcing ritoky to defend here would be absolutely absurd

Yes, this is true.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 20:00 GMT
#3708
On September 20 2014 04:50 yamato77 wrote:
My top #1 lynch is Robik. Is there appeal for that?

No. If we don't lynch one of Palmar/geript we are not lynching in the active people. If Robik is town and we lynch him here we can concede on the spot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 20:03 GMT
#3714
On September 20 2014 05:01 Damdred wrote:
Either we lynch that slot or we kill palmar. Its so wifom with that slot....idk what to do

We don't lynch that slot. If he is scum I don't care about this game anymore so I will live in the world that he isn't. Palmar or one of the useless lurky mofos it is.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 20:08 GMT
#3719
On September 20 2014 05:05 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 20 2014 05:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 04:50 yamato77 wrote:
My top #1 lynch is Robik. Is there appeal for that?

No. If we don't lynch one of Palmar/geript we are not lynching in the active people. If Robik is town and we lynch him here we can concede on the spot.


Basically this.

I stand by the fact that that slot being left alive for this long is going to bite us eventually. Too much confusion surrounding it in concern to shitting up thread atmosphere/doing weird shit/being read differently over and over.

It's so likely that spot is mafia at this point.

Geript basically claimed VT when he rescinded his PGO claim.
If he were VT, BH prolly would have modkilled him and not replaced....as would have happened with Rayn when Rayn was modkilled.
So basically he's prolly some mafia PR and this whole fucking game is dumb

He modkilled VT marv. Your point is invalid.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 20:12 GMT
#3731
On September 20 2014 05:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 05:05 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 05:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On September 20 2014 05:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 04:50 yamato77 wrote:
My top #1 lynch is Robik. Is there appeal for that?

No. If we don't lynch one of Palmar/geript we are not lynching in the active people. If Robik is town and we lynch him here we can concede on the spot.


Basically this.

I stand by the fact that that slot being left alive for this long is going to bite us eventually. Too much confusion surrounding it in concern to shitting up thread atmosphere/doing weird shit/being read differently over and over.

It's so likely that spot is mafia at this point.

Geript basically claimed VT when he rescinded his PGO claim.
If he were VT, BH prolly would have modkilled him and not replaced....as would have happened with Rayn when Rayn was modkilled.
So basically he's prolly some mafia PR and this whole fucking game is dumb

He modkilled VT marv. Your point is invalid.


That's what he's saying..?

Shit. I am not really paying enough attention right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 20:17 GMT
#3743
On September 20 2014 05:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wow why would they replace a town twice though? Will we be at that much disadvatage if we lose 1 more town player?

This could actually be correct

He already modkilled one townie. Of course we are at a disadvantage. Why would he replace a mafia 2 times after modkilling a townie? That is just unfair.
We are not lynching ritoky.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11103
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 40
Terrorterran 20
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 2m
Replay Cast
19h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.