• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:52
CEST 08:52
KST 15:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9952 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 00:57 GMT
#278
Yeah, that's better. I am glad we solved this problem for the town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 01:11 GMT
#282
On September 15 2014 10:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
For the moment, I'm referring to everyone in the above conversation as the "Rock Stars" and they're all off limits for lynch today. Like all of them. Thank you for your understanding.

Regardless of my suspicions I accept the definition of rock star.

Yeah, lol.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 17:36 GMT
#717
Time to read 20 pages I guess...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:27 GMT
#759
On September 16 2014 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
But I have a very good record of only killing VE when he is mafia, so... meh.

omg, lynch all liars...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:52 GMT
#770
On September 15 2014 15:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Fecalfeast, totally getting the mafia vibes from him.

Holyflare's Wandering civilian claim is interesting. There is no mafia tracker in this game, so there's no point faking the claim as town role. Which means he's either Wandering civilian, or mafia role. Wouldn't be a bad cop check, hoping that we do have a cop and mafia doesn't have a framer.

Didn't get those vibes and the second part of this posts doesn't say anything at all.
On September 16 2014 00:48 Koshi wrote:
Robik gained +1 scumpoint for making useless aggressive posts while also being sorry for not reading the thread when he could be reading the thread.

Robik is currently on 2 scumpoints.

This + the followup = best post in the game.
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

Like Robik is pretending to be dumb here/trying to look like he lacks knowledge. This is exactly what he did in guilty mafia too.
On that note I think this post is very strange:
On September 16 2014 01:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

YES ROBIK YES!!

THANK YOU! EVIDENCE YOU'RE READING!

I assume the MM thing is about MM being banned, and the Superbia thing being about the fact that he /outted the game yet is still in the game, applying some Host WIFOM that BH wouldn't make THAT dude scum.

On September 16 2014 01:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like rayn's read is all "HE SHOULD KNOW I'M TOWN AARRGGHH" and while I employ that sort of read occasionally, I don't really like it coming from rayn. Outside of that there's just this policy lynch thing and I think that leans town.

Why don't you like it coming from rayn? He did that in the past as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:53 GMT
#771
On September 16 2014 03:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 03:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
But I have a very good record of only killing VE when he is mafia, so... meh.

omg, lynch all liars...

jat you wanna expand on this? or where you stand on your catchup?

Posting stuff right now. That was a joke btw...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:54 GMT
#773
On September 16 2014 03:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 03:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
But I have a very good record of only killing VE when he is mafia, so... meh.

omg, lynch all liars...

when did I kill VE when he was town?

Forgot you were scum in the shadow game but I really think there were other games at that time that you were town in and we lynched him? Anyways, doesn't matter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:56 GMT
#775
On September 16 2014 01:25 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 01:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:24 IAmRobik wrote:
VE, you're wrong. Let's lynch palmar

"I don't even have to read his posts to want to lynch him"

Not inspired.

Your analysis of the situation is wrong. I haven't read it, but based off of the description, I think he's just saying shit to say it and I don't think he's the type of person who wouldn't want to p-lynch someone. I think he said it thinking it would sound townie, but it's scummy coming from him.

##unvote
##vote: plammmmmmmmmmmar


Like, if me unvoting cava doesn't prove that I'm town, then nothing I will ever do will be good enough

Don't like this at all. Why would anyone townread you for that?
On September 16 2014 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 01:30 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:27 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not sure Koshi would push this PGO thing so hard as mafia.

I don't think it's alignment indicative at all. Sure it's townie but it's not really alignment indicative.
Haru also scummy.

lol

haha. I mean like it helps town, but scum could easily say that aswell as it's nothing game-breaking anyways.

They could, but in my esteemed opinion, it's unlikely for him to push it so hard and consistently as mafia when it "doesn't matter" anyways.

It's not like he's not doing other stuff at the same time either.

He isn't really doing anything...

then we can agree to disagree.

ehh.. he gave some random scum/town points to random people.
I disagree with almost all of them.... They were bad, based on bad reasons.

On September 16 2014 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Koshi not happy.

While I see where you are coming from in both posts this does not make Koshi mafia. Look at order mafia for evidence in both cases.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 18:58 GMT
#777
On September 16 2014 01:50 Holyflare wrote:
Also robik aggro is very orderesque but wait and see

Exactly what I thought.
On September 16 2014 02:34 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 02:32 Damdred wrote:
Robik why did you answer for VE when I was talkin to him?

ummm. cause i want to scream it from the highest mountains that i think that rayn is town and i'm in love with him stronger than any love i've ever been in

please marry me. it's legal where i live now!

Robik also tends to hardcore townread certain players as mafia early in the game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:05 GMT
#778
On September 16 2014 03:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 03:51 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 03:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
But I have a very good record of only killing VE when he is mafia, so... meh.

omg, lynch all liars...

when did I kill VE when he was town?

Forgot you were scum in the shadow game but I really think there were other games at that time that you were town in and we lynched him? Anyways, doesn't matter.

you think incorrectly.

And if town lynched him, I wasn't a part of it.

Yeah? Maybe. I don't care enough to check if this is true or not.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:10 GMT
#780
Oo
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:13 GMT
#782
Yeah, sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:14 GMT
#784
Heavyweight.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:17 GMT
#789
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:18 GMT
#791
On September 16 2014 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 03:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2014 15:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Fecalfeast, totally getting the mafia vibes from him.

Holyflare's Wandering civilian claim is interesting. There is no mafia tracker in this game, so there's no point faking the claim as town role. Which means he's either Wandering civilian, or mafia role. Wouldn't be a bad cop check, hoping that we do have a cop and mafia doesn't have a framer.

Didn't get those vibes and the second part of this posts doesn't say anything at all.
On September 16 2014 00:48 Koshi wrote:
Robik gained +1 scumpoint for making useless aggressive posts while also being sorry for not reading the thread when he could be reading the thread.

Robik is currently on 2 scumpoints.

This + the followup = best post in the game.
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

Like Robik is pretending to be dumb here/trying to look like he lacks knowledge. This is exactly what he did in guilty mafia too.
On that note I think this post is very strange:
On September 16 2014 01:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

YES ROBIK YES!!

THANK YOU! EVIDENCE YOU'RE READING!

I assume the MM thing is about MM being banned, and the Superbia thing being about the fact that he /outted the game yet is still in the game, applying some Host WIFOM that BH wouldn't make THAT dude scum.

On September 16 2014 01:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like rayn's read is all "HE SHOULD KNOW I'M TOWN AARRGGHH" and while I employ that sort of read occasionally, I don't really like it coming from rayn. Outside of that there's just this policy lynch thing and I think that leans town.

Why don't you like it coming from rayn? He did that in the past as town.

I just meant that I don't like his reasoning - it's what I consider to be bad reasoning coming from rayn.

Well, ok. But it doesn't change the fact that rayn already did it as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:19 GMT
#793
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

Btw. this reminds me - why the hell are you asking this rayn? You know the database.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:19 GMT
#795
On September 16 2014 04:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 03:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2014 15:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Fecalfeast, totally getting the mafia vibes from him.

Holyflare's Wandering civilian claim is interesting. There is no mafia tracker in this game, so there's no point faking the claim as town role. Which means he's either Wandering civilian, or mafia role. Wouldn't be a bad cop check, hoping that we do have a cop and mafia doesn't have a framer.

Didn't get those vibes and the second part of this posts doesn't say anything at all.
On September 16 2014 00:48 Koshi wrote:
Robik gained +1 scumpoint for making useless aggressive posts while also being sorry for not reading the thread when he could be reading the thread.

Robik is currently on 2 scumpoints.

This + the followup = best post in the game.
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

Like Robik is pretending to be dumb here/trying to look like he lacks knowledge. This is exactly what he did in guilty mafia too.
On that note I think this post is very strange:
On September 16 2014 01:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:06 IAmRobik wrote:
I just read Koshi's long post analyzing some paranoid gun owner role. I don't know what that role does or anything, but I'm not sure how I feel about Koshi just talking about people claiming nonstop, and I don't know why he's saying he knows that MM and some other dude are town. I think I read the other dude explaining why he claimed, but I don't know what he claimed, so whatever. I guess that maens that MM calimed too? Meh

YES ROBIK YES!!

THANK YOU! EVIDENCE YOU'RE READING!

I assume the MM thing is about MM being banned, and the Superbia thing being about the fact that he /outted the game yet is still in the game, applying some Host WIFOM that BH wouldn't make THAT dude scum.

On September 16 2014 01:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like rayn's read is all "HE SHOULD KNOW I'M TOWN AARRGGHH" and while I employ that sort of read occasionally, I don't really like it coming from rayn. Outside of that there's just this policy lynch thing and I think that leans town.

Why don't you like it coming from rayn? He did that in the past as town.

I just meant that I don't like his reasoning - it's what I consider to be bad reasoning coming from rayn.

Well, ok. But it doesn't change the fact that rayn already did it as town.

I wasn't saying he was scum for it - I was saying that I don't think the things he said make Palmar mafia make Palmar mafia. That's all I was saying.

Fair enough.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:21 GMT
#798
On September 16 2014 04:19 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

You were town in guilty, weren't you?

And comparing my scum game to guilty is silly. I literally couldn't play that game cause I was so busy and tired. Terrible decision to "play" that game. I'm playing nothing like how I played that game. It's kinda sorta maybe similar to order, but 1) i'm town here, so that's a disparity between the two games, and 2) i had mocsta in that game to help. I couldn't even imagine keeping up that sexiness by myself.

You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:24 GMT
#802
On September 16 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:16 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 16 2014 04:14 IAmRobik wrote:
JAT's been scum before?

He was town in GSL, town in foundations, town in like every game i've ever played ever.

http://imgur.com/xvTInMm

lol

Problem? Guilty is still missing there btw. ^_^

You were town in guilty, weren't you?

And comparing my scum game to guilty is silly. I literally couldn't play that game cause I was so busy and tired. Terrible decision to "play" that game. I'm playing nothing like how I played that game. It's kinda sorta maybe similar to order, but 1) i'm town here, so that's a disparity between the two games, and 2) i had mocsta in that game to help. I couldn't even imagine keeping up that sexiness by myself.

You constantly claimed town there too. Didn't work that time either.

I'm not constantly claiming town in this game. I've said it a bunch, but i've actually contributed this game. All i did that game was say i'm town and did NOTHING else.

Probably because you didn't have time. :D
Also this isn't even true. You basically gave rayn and me 100% townreads way to early. Like you did to me in order too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 15 2014 19:25 GMT
#805
On September 16 2014 04:24 IAmRobik wrote:
IF I'M MAFIA, DO I REALLY CARE ENOUGH ABOUT GOING TO VERIFY THAT YOU'VE BEEN TOWN IN EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER UNTIL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP 3? Why the fuck would I give 2 shits?

Also, when I said heavyweight champ in his town games, I meant #2.

Why wouldn't you? It's not that hard to do really. And it doesn't help anybody either.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 8m
Replay Cast
16h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.