• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8209 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:09 GMT
#480
On September 16 2014 00:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And what's VE doing?

Terrible things. But marv said he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:35 GMT
#532
On September 16 2014 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Could you please give us filter links BlazingHand?
Thank you!

For the meantime you can go to the bottom of page 21. Take the last post of mine because the one before that are all links to Palmar his filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:41 GMT
#549
21 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 = 3
This means this game is insanely scumfavored (town loses after 3 townlycnhes and 4 scumlynches if town kills town twice more than it saves town). BH can't fucking count and I already know MM1 and Superbia are town which means town confirmed lost after 3 misslynches. I also know that the PGO is going to kill the town miller or town wanderer. Maybe when a cop or doc or tracker is following those for extra fun.

Infested Imminent Tantrum Cascade (Paranoid Gun Owner)
Scum framer will most likely frame mafia if you don't claim. If you claim probably as well or maybe HF if town. Dnu.
Scum RB maybe.
Scum NK depends on who you are.

vs

Town cop.
Town banisher.
Town jailkeeper.
Town rb.
Town gunsmith.
Town vigi.
Town tracker
Town miller
Town Wanderer

The last 2 are not your fault but you will kill townies.

There is also a chance that you kill town while town is following a scummer.


tldr: Claim because we can't lose townies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:43 GMT
#551
On September 16 2014 00:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert play the game please. We are not lynching Cava because you have some personal issues with him. Can you read Haru for me?

Koshi who is mafia? And why are you not talking about anything except for filters?

stfu & +0.5 scumpoints


the scumpoints are for being an annoying fucker. I have read and commented on all filters and gave around 5 people scumpoints.

So those are my mafias.


rayn is now on my ignore list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:48 GMT
#556
Robik gained +1 scumpoint for making useless aggressive posts while also being sorry for not reading the thread when he could be reading the thread.

Robik is currently on 2 scumpoints.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:53 GMT
#561
Robik gains another scumpoint for thinking he is putting in effort. He has 0 scumreads, 0 townreads and 0 posts that advanced this game in towns favor. Yelling he is town doesn't help anybody and is not perceived as townie ever.

Robik is now on 3 scumpoints.




Damdred also gained +1 scumpoint. Reasoning: Not being here. I agree it is harsh but it is what it is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 15:59 GMT
#569
On September 16 2014 00:54 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 00:53 Koshi wrote:
Robik gains another scumpoint for thinking he is putting in effort. He has 0 scumreads, 0 townreads and 0 posts that advanced this game in towns favor. Yelling he is town doesn't help anybody and is not perceived as townie ever.

Robik is now on 3 scumpoints.




Damdred also gained +1 scumpoint. Reasoning: Not being here. I agree it is harsh but it is what it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANOTHER USELESS POST. GIVE ME ALL THE FUCKING SCUM POINTS IN THE GAME. TAKE THEM AWAY FRMO EVERYONE AND GIVE THEM ALL TO ME. I WANT ALL THE FUCKING SCUM POINTS. ANY SCUM POINT THAT COMES FROM YOU IS ABOUT AS USELESS AS EVERY FUCKING POST THAT I'VE MADE.



+2 scumpoints.

Robik is now on 5 scumpoints.


Players at 5 scumpoints can't get any more scumpoints for single posts. However, they can lose scumpoints aka gain townpoints by making good posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 16:31 GMT
#640
On September 16 2014 01:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi is probably scum too.

0,5 townpoints.

Also confirmed horrible at reading me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 16:47 GMT
#666
On September 16 2014 01:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 01:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:30 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:29 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:27 marvellosity wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 16 2014 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not sure Koshi would push this PGO thing so hard as mafia.

I don't think it's alignment indicative at all. Sure it's townie but it's not really alignment indicative.
Haru also scummy.

lol

haha. I mean like it helps town, but scum could easily say that aswell as it's nothing game-breaking anyways.

They could, but in my esteemed opinion, it's unlikely for him to push it so hard and consistently as mafia when it "doesn't matter" anyways.

It's not like he's not doing other stuff at the same time either.

He isn't really doing anything...

then we can agree to disagree.

ehh.. he gave some random scum/town points to random people.
I disagree with almost all of them.... They were bad, based on bad reasons.

I can show you at least 3 games where Koshi has come in with some random list where i think his reasons were bad for attributing shit to people. I can't be bothered to find them though.

Koshi can confirm this is true no doubt.

Chrom was scum 2 shot vigi and endgamed because you people are dumb.

Neat & Tidy I owned every read I made.

Robik is scum and people mass unvoting him because he yells a bit is laughable. But I agree we should ignore him till 10 hours before deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 16:50 GMT
#668
On September 16 2014 01:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 15:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching Fecalfeast, totally getting the mafia vibes from him.

Holyflare's Wandering civilian claim is interesting. There is no mafia tracker in this game, so there's no point faking the claim as town role. Which means he's either Wandering civilian, or mafia role. Wouldn't be a bad cop check, hoping that we do have a cop and mafia doesn't have a framer.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 15:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
Heck with it I'd be up for lynching Holyflare too.


Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 16:41 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'll accept that for now.

##Vote: Holyflare



Would also lynch

Why when you said:
On September 15 2014 22:01 Holyflare wrote:
Also ppl saying to vote me and then not are weird, also ray said some wishy washy shit where i could be town or mafia and then voted me anyway

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 17:31 GMT
#710
I might update my point list tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 17:54 GMT
#731
Robik being town would be really boring.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 18:14 GMT
#755
I do like Hopeless1der.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 20:15 GMT
#887
On September 16 2014 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What was the game JAT was scum in?

I am thinking the same thing.
He was also scum in the game that BH ruined with his mason shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 22:16 GMT
#1023
I am going to bed. Couldn't keep up with thread. Sick stuff. DotA 2 much fun. Robik scumreading marv is coolio funny. rayn asking Palmar about his scumreads and forgetting himself is ... page 47.

I am also going to give Robik +1 Townpoint.

I should reread from page 40 or something I think. Hmm.

PUT VOTES DOWN
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 22:16 GMT
#1024
wow JAT defending me so hard. So scum. So scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2014 22:17 GMT
#1025
+1 scumpoint to JAT. Now I have to sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 10:45 GMT
#1257
Man.... Lord Tolkien calling me useless town hurts my feelings. These padawans have no respect. Meta might be interestung to use.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 11:17 GMT
#1259
I was his supercool coach. If it was the game they lynched scum D1 in and then I became coach and we almost won cuz I am awesome.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2014 12:03 GMT
#1261
Ok, what if I did completely nothing except some stuff I might be able to do at home for D1? You will not lynch me right? I am totes harmless to town. Well not really. But totes town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM619
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 619
ByuN 296
IndyStarCraft 134
MaxPax 133
BRAT_OK 86
UpATreeSC 37
MindelVK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Yoon 59
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5117
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE52
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.