• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:41 GMT
#293
On September 15 2014 10:39 HaruRH wrote:
Oh shix you're a new player. Forgive my insolence.
Anyway, please save those stuff for late d1/early d2. Never use them early d1 lol.


I would rather get called out on stupid things than have people give me the benefit of the doubt for being new! I was merely playing off the lighthearted earlygame vibe.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 01:44 GMT
#296
On September 15 2014 10:43 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 10:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
I was building on my early silly accusation. I see that everyone else is allowed to be silly but not I. That's fine I guess, I'm still a rock star


just because some people are "silly" doesn't mean you get to act like a clown too. Rise above the rest, and do not succumb to their temptations!


*Honks horn*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:10 GMT
#314
On September 15 2014 13:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 12:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 15 2014 12:42 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't know why storr isn't voting my top mafia suspect since he knows i'm town and he always asks me for advice

Neither of the bolded statements require Storr to agree with any of your assessments or advice. Do you mention this because you think it might be alignment indicative that Storr is ignoring your suspect?

No, I just have an agenda that I'm trying to push through, so I'm just trying to entice people into doing what I want. Wanna help me? I have fake cookies that I'm willing to give to all Cavalinho voters who end the day on him!


Are they 'special' fake cookies?

I'll only vote if they contain some form of imaginary drug.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:15 GMT
#316
Excuse my newness but why do you hate obiwan so much?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:24 GMT
#319
On September 15 2014 13:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
No, I think it's pretty relevant.

Considering you're about to derail a game of 24 people just to try to policy lynch me, I'd say it's 100% relevant.



This, pretty much.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:37 GMT
#322
I am all about pointless crusades but didn't you say that VT is the most fun, earlier?

Were you being sarcastic? ON THE INTERNET?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 04:46 GMT
#325
I'm a rock star, though. I have no time for mafia stuff; I have to do drugs, make poor business decisions and once in a while produce music.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:06 GMT
#330
but.. but... but...

I'm a rock star. (
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:14 GMT
#333
I am leaving my store and may not post for a while. Try not to form too angry a mob based on my shitty read on how the early game works. I'm sure I'll learn how to be annoying AND not get lynched D1 as VT eventually.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 05:15 GMT
#334
Oh cool. I'll try to claw my way out of the hole I dug later, I guess.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:16 GMT
#348
Okay. Tell me why I am mafia and I will try to alleviate these concerns.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:28 GMT
#349
On September 15 2014 14:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 14:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am leaving my store and may not post for a while. Try not to form too angry a mob based on my shitty read on how the early game works. I'm sure I'll learn how to be annoying AND not get lynched D1 as VT eventually.


"Hey ppl I'm mafia don't lynch me ok I'm charging my solar beam and I'll use it very soon lol luv me"


I really was driving home
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:35 GMT
#351
On September 15 2014 16:32 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 16:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
Okay. Tell me why I am mafia and I will try to alleviate these concerns.


Aside from the stuff that's already been talked about, you went from being totally confident in your case to calling your own case stupid/silly way too easily. It's almost as if you knew it was wrong in the first place.

I misinterpreted the start of the game as all banter and it has certainly caused me to rethink my posts, yes. I did not think it was wrong beforehand though.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:37 GMT
#352
So yeah I did backpedal and will admit to it. I made no real reads on anyone and do apologize.

They were talking about chemical compounds, in my defense. I wasn't getting the serious vibe.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:48 GMT
#354
On September 15 2014 14:18 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2014 14:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh cool. I'll try to claw my way out of the hole I dug later, I guess.


I want to see how you try to find a way out of this lol.
You have to convince me you aren't mafia.

Unless you start a hype train I just have to convince everyone but you that I'm not mafia so I'm not worried if I don't seem sincere to you.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 07:51 GMT
#355
On September 15 2014 16:41 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'll accept that for now.

##Vote: Holyflare


I don't quite understand how to establish a decent read. Care to explain why his single post since the game started is so telling? Is it solely because he claimed a specific role?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 23:01 GMT
#1044
reading thread, at page 34, anyone mind telling me why palmar has so many votes?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 23:02 GMT
#1045
On September 16 2014 02:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, Fecal is clearly a smurf (this isn't actually a fact, unless he admitted it, but it really read that way). Thus, he is fabricating not knowing the cava thing, which I think is scummy, but I'm not sure. He might just be "in character"

It's so shitty of him.


Just read this, I assure you I am not. Look at when i created my account
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 15 2014 23:59 GMT
#1056
so iamrobik keeps poking everyone until they get angry with him which seems to me would attract more attention than a mafia wants.

a lot of people don't seem to be playing or are disinterested in the game and the people who have the most votes are very rarely posting.

Raynpelikoneet is pushing Palmar really hard while I follow his logic as to why but it seems everyone else fell off the palmar hype train.

I'd like to know why there are people voting for rayn.

Why do you keep pushing for tehpoofter, Storrzerg?


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 16 2014 00:02 GMT
#1057
On September 16 2014 08:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
so iamrobik keeps poking everyone until they get angry with him which seems to me would attract more attention than a mafia wants.

a lot of people don't seem to be playing or are disinterested in the game and the people who have the most votes are very rarely posting.

Raynpelikoneet is pushing Palmar really hard while I follow his logic as to why but it seems everyone else fell off the palmar hype train.

I'd like to know why there are people voting for rayn.

Why do you keep pushing for tehpoofter, Storrzerg?




by "people with the most votes" I mean just palmar
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
MaxPax 171
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.