• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:01 GMT
#1090
On September 16 2014 10:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 10:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:13 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Lynching a smurf is always good though.

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.


I didn't really think that much about those two posts, the sarcasm was consistent with a few other of his early posts. But then he posted these two:

On September 16 2014 05:21 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why is everyone ignoring this guy?

The light of your wisdom shines so bright other posts fade into the background. But I will vote however you want me master.

I'll tell you before end of day. It probably won't be you if you're serious.

i am always serious.

Everything I've said this game should be taken seriously.


On September 16 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
#vote Palmar

Basically just claimed mafia in thread, good enough for me.


We must make your post retroactively true.

I am mafia.


Claiming mafia sarcastically is still claiming mafia. Also that was two consecutive posts. That's pretty much like claiming mafia two posts in a row.


What do you mean by this?


Those bottom two quotes were one right after the other. In one post he says we should take everything he says seriously, in the next post he claims mafia. That's like claiming mafia twice imo.


On September 16 2014 10:27 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Storr calls Palmar and kush scum which makes him town until D3.


His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:34 marvellosity wrote:
yea not interested in storr right now.

even if we ignore palmar, dunno why i'd ever lynch storr over batsnacks.

or someone like poofter.


Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.


Ok fair enough. now that seems to be a dead end till he posts.
Now palmer joked that he was mafia, would you read him the same way then?


I don't read it as Palmer claiming he's mafia. I read it as Palmer saying he never claimed mafia in a condescending way.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:03 GMT
#1093
On September 16 2014 10:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 10:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
I've been re-reading the thread in my state of crippling boredom and palamar does seem like the best bet until people who are being questioned start posting.

Why did batsnacks and Lord Tolkien get voted just recently though?

are you asking the thread in general or asking VE and CR respectively?


That would have been helpful, I am asking them respectively.


I mentioned It earlier, but I'm voting him because half the players aren't active at all, and out of those players, he seems the most scummy to me.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:10 GMT
#1098
On September 16 2014 11:06 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:30 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:13 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Lynching a smurf is always good though.

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.


I didn't really think that much about those two posts, the sarcasm was consistent with a few other of his early posts. But then he posted these two:

On September 16 2014 05:21 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why is everyone ignoring this guy?

The light of your wisdom shines so bright other posts fade into the background. But I will vote however you want me master.

I'll tell you before end of day. It probably won't be you if you're serious.

i am always serious.

Everything I've said this game should be taken seriously.


On September 16 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
#vote Palmar

Basically just claimed mafia in thread, good enough for me.


We must make your post retroactively true.

I am mafia.


Claiming mafia sarcastically is still claiming mafia. Also that was two consecutive posts. That's pretty much like claiming mafia two posts in a row.


What do you mean by this?


Those bottom two quotes were one right after the other. In one post he says we should take everything he says seriously, in the next post he claims mafia. That's like claiming mafia twice imo.


On September 16 2014 10:27 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Storr calls Palmar and kush scum which makes him town until D3.


His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:34 marvellosity wrote:
yea not interested in storr right now.

even if we ignore palmar, dunno why i'd ever lynch storr over batsnacks.

or someone like poofter.


Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.


Ok fair enough. now that seems to be a dead end till he posts.
Now palmer joked that he was mafia, would you read him the same way then?


I don't read it as Palmer claiming he's mafia. I read it as Palmer saying he never claimed mafia in a condescending way.


He literally said "I am mafia." He could have been condescending without saying "I am mafia."


So if Palmer worded it in another way, you would feel differently about him?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:18 GMT
#1100
On September 16 2014 11:16 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:10 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:06 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:30 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:13 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Lynching a smurf is always good though.

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.


I didn't really think that much about those two posts, the sarcasm was consistent with a few other of his early posts. But then he posted these two:

On September 16 2014 05:21 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:20 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
The light of your wisdom shines so bright other posts fade into the background. But I will vote however you want me master.

I'll tell you before end of day. It probably won't be you if you're serious.

i am always serious.

Everything I've said this game should be taken seriously.


On September 16 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
On September 16 2014 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
#vote Palmar

Basically just claimed mafia in thread, good enough for me.


We must make your post retroactively true.

I am mafia.


Claiming mafia sarcastically is still claiming mafia. Also that was two consecutive posts. That's pretty much like claiming mafia two posts in a row.


What do you mean by this?


Those bottom two quotes were one right after the other. In one post he says we should take everything he says seriously, in the next post he claims mafia. That's like claiming mafia twice imo.


On September 16 2014 10:27 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Storr calls Palmar and kush scum which makes him town until D3.


His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:34 marvellosity wrote:
yea not interested in storr right now.

even if we ignore palmar, dunno why i'd ever lynch storr over batsnacks.

or someone like poofter.


Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.


Ok fair enough. now that seems to be a dead end till he posts.
Now palmer joked that he was mafia, would you read him the same way then?


I don't read it as Palmer claiming he's mafia. I read it as Palmer saying he never claimed mafia in a condescending way.


He literally said "I am mafia." He could have been condescending without saying "I am mafia."


So if Palmer worded it in another way, you would feel differently about him?


You mean like, if he said "Mafia, I am" instead of "I am mafia"?

No I'd feel exactly the same even if he changed the words.


I think you know what I mean.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:48 GMT
#1112
On September 16 2014 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.


Maybe he'll see that there's pressure on him and he'll start contributing. Who do you think I should vote instead?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 02:54 GMT
#1114
On September 16 2014 11:20 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:18 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:16 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:10 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:06 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:01 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:30 batsnacks wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 10:13 batsnacks wrote:
On September 15 2014 18:19 Palmar wrote:
Lynching a smurf is always good though.

On September 15 2014 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Because policy lynches are dumb.


I didn't really think that much about those two posts, the sarcasm was consistent with a few other of his early posts. But then he posted these two:

On September 16 2014 05:21 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
i am always serious.

Everything I've said this game should be taken seriously.


On September 16 2014 05:23 Palmar wrote:
[quote]

We must make your post retroactively true.

I am mafia.


Claiming mafia sarcastically is still claiming mafia. Also that was two consecutive posts. That's pretty much like claiming mafia two posts in a row.


What do you mean by this?


Those bottom two quotes were one right after the other. In one post he says we should take everything he says seriously, in the next post he claims mafia. That's like claiming mafia twice imo.


On September 16 2014 10:27 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 09:19 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 08:14 StorrZerg wrote:
On September 16 2014 07:30 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm getting some mafiafeels from: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=StorrZerg


care to explain? Its hard to omgus you if you don't give a reason.


On September 16 2014 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
[quote]

His reasoning not bother you at all?


You seem to be fishing for an answer. why are you so hesitant to present your reasoning?

On September 16 2014 07:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
[quote]

Yeah, I could go for a batsnacks lynch as well.

Idk about poofter though, I'd rather go for Lord Tolkien, who's 2 posts are vastly more scummy than poofter's.


Seems like a light defense on my prime suspect, Yet why does he seem "town" to you? Sure you might call his actions atm not alignment indicative because he hasn't done anything. Yet, he hasn't done anything so why is pressuring him a bad idea...

I disagree that Lord Tolkien is "vastly more scummy"
he calls me out, which I ignore. part of this has to do when we have played together in RL. (something something him being very easy to lynch day 1 cause of easy read, and lack of defending himself) This was an attempt to generate discussion early on in the day. I don't find that post scummy.

regardless, they both have been pretty inactive, yet i find it hard to believe you have such a strong feeling over one of them with out any bases, or willingness to explain. (i eagerly await your response)



I'll rescind my read on you since it's not that strong and people don't seem to want to lynch you anyways.

I find Lord Tolkien scummy because his entry into the game is joking about lynching himself and that's all he's done so far. I've seen mafia do this so often where they just joke about being mafia, and then tune out the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.


Ok fair enough. now that seems to be a dead end till he posts.
Now palmer joked that he was mafia, would you read him the same way then?


I don't read it as Palmer claiming he's mafia. I read it as Palmer saying he never claimed mafia in a condescending way.


He literally said "I am mafia." He could have been condescending without saying "I am mafia."


So if Palmer worded it in another way, you would feel differently about him?


You mean like, if he said "Mafia, I am" instead of "I am mafia"?

No I'd feel exactly the same even if he changed the words.


I think you know what I mean.


That might be a little too optimistic of you. Are you trying to ask me if Palmer had said something completely different from what I voted him for, would I still be voting him? How am I supposed to answer that?


I take my question back. I think I understand why you're voting him now.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 03:00 GMT
#1117
On September 16 2014 11:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 11:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.


Maybe he'll see that there's pressure on him and he'll start contributing. Who do you think I should vote instead?

I dont care who you vote for, I just want to feel like theres some value added instead of the "oh i has a vote" *plop* feeling I have right now.


I gave a case on Lord Tolkien and I voted him. What more do you want? Why do you care so much about my vote and nobody else's?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 03:08 GMT
#1120
On September 16 2014 12:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 12:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:56 Hopeless1der wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 16 2014 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR what do you expect to happen with your vote on tolkein? Seems pretty futile to me.


Maybe he'll see that there's pressure on him and he'll start contributing. Who do you think I should vote instead?

I dont care who you vote for, I just want to feel like theres some value added instead of the "oh i has a vote" *plop* feeling I have right now.


I gave a case on Lord Tolkien and I voted him. What more do you want? Why do you care so much about my vote and nobody else's?

Your vote sticks out as strange because of the timing and lack of discussion besides 1 post with storr. Your case is also based on one post and has as much depth to it as tolkein's filter.


The lack of discussion and lack of depth of my case can be explained by lack of substance in Lord Tolkein's filter. The lack of substance in Lord Tolkein's filter can be explained by how nobody is voting or pressuring him.

I think the solution might be to start voting and pressuring him.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 19:52 GMT
#1853
kush much better lynch than palmer.

What else is up?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 19:54 GMT
#1863
On September 17 2014 04:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
kush much better lynch than palmer.

What else is up?

You are now scumread by Koshi for not giving enough fucks.


What do you mean by not giving enough fucks?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 20:05 GMT
#1885
On September 17 2014 04:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 04:54 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:52 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 04:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
kush much better lynch than palmer.

What else is up?

You are now scumread by Koshi for not giving enough fucks.


What do you mean by not giving enough fucks?

You are smart enough to figure it out.


I know exactly what you mean, and dw, there's a legitimate reason for it.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 20:36 GMT
#1978
I'm here if we need enough votes to consider a swap
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 20:48 GMT
#2021
I'm up for switching to Palmer
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 21:06 GMT
#2075
I actually want to switch to Palmer if more people are willing to consider it. But I also want to lynch kush too.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 21:10 GMT
#2087
This post screams scum to me:

On September 17 2014 05:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:34 Palmar wrote:
On September 17 2014 05:34 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Palmar.

I am ready to change back but Palmar gave a hard townread to Kush. My personal rule forces me to vote Palmar.

Did I?

Yes you did. 5% succes thingie.

I specifically explained I had no good reason for that other than thinking that the one wagon that takes of in Majority Lynch when we don't have a solid case is unlikely to hit mafia.

I haven't even read kush.


When there are only two plausible wagons, defending the other wagon using a textbook reason and not reading them is attributed to someone trying to look town/merciful.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 21:55 GMT
#2227
Back now, sorry I had a meeting.

Are we going to reconsider the lynch, or am I just wasting my time?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 21:57 GMT
#2230
Ugh nvm, not gonna get anything done in 3 minutes -_-
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 22:09 GMT
#2251
-_-
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 16 2014 22:44 GMT
#2297
Palmer's mafia, rayn's town. Day 2 easy.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 17 2014 07:15 GMT
#2469
We should definitely put Superbia on the table for d2. Look at the guy's filter. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?user=Superbia

He contributes very little and all his posts ask some question or open some line of thought without any followup at all.

Compare it to his previous game as town, where he goes total townmode from start to finish:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464494-newbie-lviii-disney-princess-mafia?user=Superbia

We're seeing a very different Superbia this game
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O166
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason115
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 166
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5157
JimRising 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8861
FrodaN3231
KnowMe210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie986
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
22m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.