• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7715 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:24 GMT
#3293
On September 19 2014 11:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
The town motivation is to get killed but he stopped that by unclaiming. This also wasn't his intention because his stated reason was "to get the pgo to claim". Which is actually very shit now that we kind of know mafia likely has a roleblocker (i think you can rb pgo? It says it resolves after rb's). A medic wouldn't be able to save the pgo and the pgo could get killed.


Makes no sense. Scum would not shoot a PGO because they would have to rb AND shoot him.

So if he wanted to die he would choose another role to claim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:24 GMT
#3295
On September 19 2014 11:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
The town motivation is to get killed but he stopped that by unclaiming. This also wasn't his intention because his stated reason was "to get the pgo to claim". Which is actually very shit now that we kind of know mafia likely has a roleblocker (i think you can rb pgo? It says it resolves after rb's). A medic wouldn't be able to save the pgo and the pgo could get killed.


Makes no sense. Scum would not shoot a PGO because they would have to rb AND shoot him.


Actually, there's plenty of motivation to rb and shoot a PGO.

Getting rid of confirmed town is an awesome motivation.

Ah, of course. That's why they killed the masons last night. Oh wait...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:28 GMT
#3301
On September 19 2014 11:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
The town motivation is to get killed but he stopped that by unclaiming. This also wasn't his intention because his stated reason was "to get the pgo to claim". Which is actually very shit now that we kind of know mafia likely has a roleblocker (i think you can rb pgo? It says it resolves after rb's). A medic wouldn't be able to save the pgo and the pgo could get killed.



I didn't know the bolded.
I was pretty certain he is mafia but now I'm completely convinced
##Vote: geript

Since you didn't agree with my reasoning I want you to give yours in detail. Now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:29 GMT
#3305
On September 19 2014 11:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
The town motivation is to get killed but he stopped that by unclaiming. This also wasn't his intention because his stated reason was "to get the pgo to claim". Which is actually very shit now that we kind of know mafia likely has a roleblocker (i think you can rb pgo? It says it resolves after rb's). A medic wouldn't be able to save the pgo and the pgo could get killed.



I didn't know the bolded.
I was pretty certain he is mafia but now I'm completely convinced
##Vote: geript

Since you didn't agree with my reasoning I want you to give yours in detail. Now.

I would like a bowl of ice cream. Now.

Good for you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:31 GMT
#3308
On September 19 2014 11:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
And I'm not even sure why I'm having this argument because I'm not particularly in tune with what's going on right now.

Yeah, that is quite obvious.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:36 GMT
#3317
Better be careful now Obi. Now that BH finally modkilled Rayn he could do anything.


GLOWINGBEAR: Why is geript scum? Please explain your thought process.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:37 GMT
#3321
Ok, scratch that. I hate ninjas.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:40 GMT
#3326
On September 19 2014 11:39 Damdred wrote:
JAT or hopeless what do you make of GB right now

I don't think I really have an opinion on him tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:43 GMT
#3330
On September 19 2014 11:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, scratch that. I hate ninjas.


What is this "ninjas" or ninja'd you guys talk about?

You ninja'd me. Obi wants to be a ninja when he has become an adult.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:45 GMT
#3335
On September 19 2014 11:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 19 2014 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Ok, scratch that. I hate ninjas.


What is this "ninjas" or ninja'd you guys talk about?

You ninja'd me. Obi wants to be a ninja when he has become an adult.


Why do you say things that you know will hurt me? (

Cause I'm a dickhead. :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:46 GMT
#3337
On September 19 2014 11:44 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 11:39 Damdred wrote:
JAT or hopeless what do you make of GB right now

I have a problem with his lack of knowledge of geripts filter...knows geript is scum for claiming, doesnt know why geript claimed. Dunno, lots of people fail at reading...I hope we have another vig or a gunsmith.

Good point actually.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:54 GMT
#3349
On September 19 2014 11:51 Holyflare wrote:
Claiming at night is what majority of townies do

It's not like this is a usual claim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 02:55 GMT
#3351
On September 19 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
I give a 100% HF is mafia read. I have never been wrong on my 100% mafia reads on HF. Last time I was going to get mislynched I died saying HF was mafia. He was mafia. He is mafia this game. You all should lynch him or shoot him. The sooner the better. I'm not going to convince you. But it's a pretty simple read.

Ok, that's fine and dandy. Could you explain the read?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:00 GMT
#3359
On September 19 2014 11:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
>no u
>No, U
>Nuh uh
>Yuh Huh
>*&#$% YOU

<Player has been modkilled>

You guys are so good at this game.

^_^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:01 GMT
#3360
On September 19 2014 12:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Palmar isnt even here. Kill it with fire.
##unvote
##vote: palmar


I'm going to bed.

I like you. Let's do this.
##Vote: Palmar
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:03 GMT
#3364
On September 19 2014 12:02 Holyflare wrote:
Dunno where you expect him to be at 5am :p

Then see it this way - there were many times that weren't 5am. I am still of the opinion that we wagon him until he does shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:06 GMT
#3368
On September 19 2014 12:05 Superbia wrote:
Am I the only one who wants to lynch BC today?

No. But I am kinda sorta maybe trusting yamato a little on this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:07 GMT
#3371
On September 19 2014 12:05 Holyflare wrote:
Honestly? I don't see a town geript throwing this much shit at me without any kind of reasoning behind it. He's literally saying I'm lying by quoting his own posts lol.

I saw all that. But I am willing to give geript some time to produce something if he is town. He had enough pressure for now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:11 GMT
#3377
On September 19 2014 12:10 GlowingBear wrote:
Hopeless, what do you think of JAT sheeping you?
What do you think of JAT in general?

I am not sheeping him at all. Just sayin.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 19 2014 03:13 GMT
#3380
On September 19 2014 12:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 12:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 19 2014 12:05 Holyflare wrote:
Honestly? I don't see a town geript throwing this much shit at me without any kind of reasoning behind it. He's literally saying I'm lying by quoting his own posts lol.

I saw all that. But I am willing to give geript some time to produce something if he is town. He had enough pressure for now.


You better not be heavyweight jat. You gotta make a case on someone at some point.

No, I don't. I rarely ever make cases and you should know that.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11103
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 40
Terrorterran 20
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 3m
Replay Cast
19h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.