• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7033 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 16:54 GMT
#2578
On September 18 2014 01:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:49 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC would be posting more if he's mafia...pushing an agenda, trying to move town in a direction. A bad one. BC is scary as mafia. I'm not scared of this dude we're playing with. BC is town.

That's exactly what he did yesterday. And he did not need to post more to achieve it.

BC pushed an agenda?

Lolololol. You have no idea what BC's mafia play looks like.

He was one of the people who actively destroyed the thread atmosphere and made people almost or actually modkill themselves. That is a very scumoriented agenda to me.

Are you taking this stance with Robik? Because he's more guilty of this than BC is.

Yes, he is. But he got very emotional himself and BC didn't. And BC also riled up marv and tried to do the same to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 16:54 GMT
#2580
On September 18 2014 01:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
OH yeah masons. LMAO

I mean ACTUAL opinion on Batsnacks. Like, it's easy to just say "no idea, useless possibly scum".

That IS my opinion. I did not read his filter and there isn't any more that I remember.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 16:56 GMT
#2586
On September 18 2014 01:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
OH yeah masons. LMAO

I mean ACTUAL opinion on Batsnacks. Like, it's easy to just say "no idea, useless possibly scum".

That IS my opinion. I did not read his filter and there isn't any more that I remember.

The question comes with an implied request that you read his filter JAT, come the fuck on man this isn't your first rodeo.

You don't get to boss me around, VE. <3
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 16:57 GMT
#2590
On September 18 2014 01:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

Wrong Koshi. I'm not mafia. Neither was Rayn.

Well, obviously you can't explain this but that looks really bad if you are claiming PGO.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:00 GMT
#2597
Actually there are much shorter filters in this game than batsnacks (like BC/superbia etc.). Maybe that's not even a good sign considering I don't remember anything he posted. Will maybe read it later.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:00 GMT
#2599
On September 18 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
I can't believe JAT thinks BC's play is more anti-town than Rob's. Just lol.

I never said this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:01 GMT
#2602
On September 18 2014 01:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:56 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:56 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

Wrong Koshi. I'm not mafia. Neither was Rayn.

rayn wouldn't say my plan was good as PGO.

So I figured if I claim PGO the real PGO would claim or people would never give me a gun. Sue me. I have reading to catch up on.

So you aren't PGO? .......
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:03 GMT
#2606
On September 18 2014 02:01 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:49 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC would be posting more if he's mafia...pushing an agenda, trying to move town in a direction. A bad one. BC is scary as mafia. I'm not scared of this dude we're playing with. BC is town.

That's exactly what he did yesterday. And he did not need to post more to achieve it.

BC pushed an agenda?

Lolololol. You have no idea what BC's mafia play looks like.

He was one of the people who actively destroyed the thread atmosphere and made people almost or actually modkill themselves. That is a very scumoriented agenda to me.

Are you taking this stance with Robik? Because he's more guilty of this than BC is.

Yes, he is. But he got very emotional himself and BC didn't. And BC also riled up marv and tried to do the same to me.

You try to make BC look worse than Rob. This is laughable.

Yes, so? Robik can play more antitown than BC and still be more likely town because he is a lunatic. BC isn't. And I don't think I even called Robik town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:05 GMT
#2608
If they really replaced scumrayn who was a way worse offender behaviourwise and townmarv did not get a replacement then fuck this game btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:09 GMT
#2616
On September 18 2014 02:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
If they really replaced scumrayn who was a way worse offender behaviourwise and townmarv did not get a replacement then fuck this game btw.

My thoughts exactly, I'm very tempted to just assume geript is town because of this, and if we lose just say the game is invalid.

Yep. That's what I said earlier.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:13 GMT
#2625
On September 18 2014 02:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like he went into the night phase saying "I'm the vig so fuck you"

I guess it's true he could have been baiting a shot, but then why modkill himself? It just doesn't make any sense.

modkiklling yourself as the PGO is probably the most protown thing that the PGO could do.

No. Claiming is the most protown thing he could do.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:22 GMT
#2644
On September 18 2014 02:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:16 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:07 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:01 Koshi wrote:
geript claimed mafia for me.

Even now that the PGO thing was "a ruse to soak up a bullet or avoid getting a gun"?

Me getting a gun in this game would be awful. Soaking a bullet. Meh. That wouldn't likely happen. Gives me a day to get to 7-8 pages too. But whatever. Y'all can waste your time talking about this as much as you want.

It's important. You realize that rayn said you already have a gun right? Like, I don't know if this is some sort of mindgame you're trying to play with mafia, but rayn CLAIMED vig yesterday before ragequitting. Is that not a true claim? We kinda need to know because you can kinda become confirmed town if you are. Which kinda makes you a really good mafia target, so you should kinda not be playing so passively if you're town.

I read the first half of his filter... Before it got really bad. Wasn't much of use in it sadly. And no, I didn't realize he claimed vig. And thank god no. I'd probably just YOLO shoot Palmer and hope he is mafia. That could end very poorly for town.

Last thing, I'm not playing passively. I just have 120 pages that I intend to read before MidD2.

That's fair - are you doing that now or are you just keeping up and posting?

I was reading JAT's filter.

Why exactly are you doing this instead of catching up?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:28 GMT
#2649
Is TL really slow for other people right now?
On September 18 2014 02:24 geript wrote:
Also for the record, Palmer being okay with me is like really odd:
1. I lied and apparently Rayn lied. That's like 2 strikes
2. I claimed.
3. I'm me. He usually reads me very well and hasn't quite bothered making a serious read.
4. Wouldn't be the first time...LXI...Palmer vs BC vs Super Scummer Geript.
Seems kinda odd for him not to want to lynch me with fire.

Re: 3. What? He reads you very well and does not attack you so he is scum? Which means you are scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:28 GMT
#2650
On September 18 2014 02:25 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:19 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:16 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:07 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:01 Koshi wrote:
geript claimed mafia for me.

Even now that the PGO thing was "a ruse to soak up a bullet or avoid getting a gun"?

Me getting a gun in this game would be awful. Soaking a bullet. Meh. That wouldn't likely happen. Gives me a day to get to 7-8 pages too. But whatever. Y'all can waste your time talking about this as much as you want.

It's important. You realize that rayn said you already have a gun right? Like, I don't know if this is some sort of mindgame you're trying to play with mafia, but rayn CLAIMED vig yesterday before ragequitting. Is that not a true claim? We kinda need to know because you can kinda become confirmed town if you are. Which kinda makes you a really good mafia target, so you should kinda not be playing so passively if you're town.

I read the first half of his filter... Before it got really bad. Wasn't much of use in it sadly. And no, I didn't realize he claimed vig. And thank god no. I'd probably just YOLO shoot Palmer and hope he is mafia. That could end very poorly for town.

Last thing, I'm not playing passively. I just have 120 pages that I intend to read before MidD2.

That's fair - are you doing that now or are you just keeping up and posting?

I was reading JAT's filter.

Why exactly are you doing this instead of catching up?

Because I think Koshi had a townread on you and I want to know why.

I don't see how this is more important than catching up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:30 GMT
#2652
Robik if you are town you will stop going against VE right now.

Yamato goes back to my townlist for giving a fuck. But that does not mean he is right.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:33 GMT
#2655
On September 18 2014 02:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:59 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:56 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:56 geript wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

Wrong Koshi. I'm not mafia. Neither was Rayn.

rayn wouldn't say my plan was good as PGO.

So I figured if I claim PGO the real PGO would claim or people would never give me a gun. Sue me. I have reading to catch up on.

Like wtf is this even?

How is this any sort of logical justification for claiming PGO? "I claimed PGO because I'm town but don't want to get a gun" WUTTTTTTTTTTTT? If you're town, you'd rather have a gun than any rando who could possibly be mafia. I don't even. even. even. Ouch, my brain hurts now.

On that note - wasn't geript one of the people who always complained about not getting vigilante?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:37 GMT
#2665
On September 18 2014 02:36 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Is TL really slow for other people right now?
On September 18 2014 02:24 geript wrote:
Also for the record, Palmer being okay with me is like really odd:
1. I lied and apparently Rayn lied. That's like 2 strikes
2. I claimed.
3. I'm me. He usually reads me very well and hasn't quite bothered making a serious read.
4. Wouldn't be the first time...LXI...Palmer vs BC vs Super Scummer Geript.
Seems kinda odd for him not to want to lynch me with fire.

Re: 3. What? He reads you very well and does not attack you so he is scum? Which means you are scum?

As in, he hasn't made a serious read on me. Like no hard stance. As town I feel he'd berate me and call me mafia for 12 hours before admitting I'm probably town. It's the fact that he doesn't seem to really care about me in any way is very odd

Meh. Whatever. You are not the only one he doesn't care about as you may have noticed.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:39 GMT
#2668
On September 18 2014 02:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Robik if you are town you will stop going against VE right now.

Yamato goes back to my townlist for giving a fuck. But that does not mean he is right.

Whatever. I'll drop it after this one last comment:

All VE does in any video mafia game ever, regardless of alignment is get angry and BM and tell people they're bad and they're shit for calling him scum. If he can't handle the same treatment, he should stop playing the game.

This is patently false. He's outright lying because he's trusting most of you to not watch Video Mafia. Anyone who knows me knows this isn't the case.

I watched quite a few of your games and I can sort of see where he is coming from although he is exaggerrating. Anyways this ist not relevant to this game at all and you should both stop talking about it. It's really not helpful.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:41 GMT
#2672
On September 18 2014 02:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Robik if you are town you will stop going against VE right now.

Yamato goes back to my townlist for giving a fuck. But that does not mean he is right.

Whatever. I'll drop it after this one last comment:

All VE does in any video mafia game ever, regardless of alignment is get angry and BM and tell people they're bad and they're shit for calling him scum. If he can't handle the same treatment, he should stop playing the game.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! ROBIK LIES ABOUT MY META IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT ME! FOR NO REASON! THERES ONLY MAFIA MOTIVATION FOR THIS!!!

Calm down. It is very possible that this is just his opinion however wrong it may be.There is no mafia motivation for this because if he were right than it would absolutely prove that you are town this game. Think about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 17 2014 17:42 GMT
#2674
On September 18 2014 02:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:29 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:19 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:17 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:01 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
[quote]
Are you taking this stance with Robik? Because he's more guilty of this than BC is.

Yes, he is. But he got very emotional himself and BC didn't. And BC also riled up marv and tried to do the same to me.

You try to make BC look worse than Rob. This is laughable.

Yamato, after I flip town, do you promise never ever ever EVER FUCKING EVER to try to read me in any fucking game we ever play again? Cause you're so insanely bad at it. If you promise me that you will stop it forever, then I'll let you continue to waste all your useless time pushing me. Otherwise, back the fuck off because I'm town and you're wasting your, and towns, time

I promise you that you will be blackballed.

Man, VE did to me what I did tohim on a lesser level. If I have to get angry and riled up to defend myself from a mislynch I will. If you don't like that, then that's fine. You ate out of my hand in 2+2 when I was mafia. You did the same in Order when I was mafia. You kept calling me scum in this game and you did it in witch hunt. Both games I'm town. Get off your "wahhh, everyone is ruining my experiencea nd I'm just gonna bitch and try to get them lynched until mafia wins" high horse and learn to play the game

You weren't defending yourself from a mislynch, you were specifically trying to discredit me as a player for no reason other than to piss me off. No one was voting for you or even thinking you were mafia at the time - people STARTED calling you mafia when you started acting like a jerkoff, but no one was voting for you. Your justifications for treating people the way you do are fucking bullshit.

1) I got votes on me for not playing caus I was afk.
2) I came back and played and started accusing you and palmar
3) You yelled and kicked and screamed and cried like a lil girl about how you can't possibly be mafia and yelling about how I'm such shit at this game
4) I'm not gonna sit here and let people walk over me.
5) People started accusing me again
6) I started yelling to defend myself and then i started yelling to push my agenda and yeah, i yelled about how bad you are because all you were doing was crying about how bad I was for thinking you're mafia, when I was actually explaining shit and you were just typing in caps.

Get over yourself. You're not some fucking god VE. If you play like crap, you better believe that I'm gonna call you out on it. Especially when you're coming at me claiming that I'm playing like crap.

You initiated the treat people like shit this game. You and yamato are both hypocrites to the umpteenth degree

That's not all I was doing though and you fucking know it - if it was then I wouldn't be universally townread by everyone. That's my point - you say I'm shit and terrible and all that, but EVERYONE is reading me town, so evidently I'm doing something right - but in spite of that you're just discrediting me all game long. LIke, I'm sorry that people think I'm good at this game and they think you're not. I'M SORRY. But that's not my fault Robik, and taking it out on me isn't going to accomplish anything and it's not going to win you this game and it's NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU ANY BETTER AT THIS GAME.

Now I'm done lecturing you on the subject. If you think I treated you badly, I'm not sorry. I didn't, your bases for calling me mafia early in the game were shit-tier and I don't have a problem saying it. But you should be ashamed of how you treated me at the end of the day yesterday for no reason. That you're not is not surprising and I'm not letting it bother me because it's certainly not bothering you.

If you're interested at all in helping me win this game, then prove it. Otherwise I'll keep calling for your head because I honestly think you're more interested in insulting people than winning the game, and I don't care to have that element in my game any longer.

Getting universally town read neither makes you good nor makes your reads good. It just means that people think you're town. My case on you wasn't shit tier. Further comments were deleted to avoid discussing things that are not game related

This is the last time I am saying this. SHUT UP. Threat the game like VE isn't existing. You make me want to lynch you.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 52m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.