• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6409 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:51 GMT
#659
You have me voting twice for grail.

Sloosh, switch to me
Rayn switch to me
Sylencia switch to me
Ritoky -- i know you're a boss and all that, but please put your faith in me.

Thanks for listening <3
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:09 GMT
#661
Yamato -- put your faith in me broseph. Even if Rayn is scum, you should believe him when he says I'm town. Especially if Rayn is scum, you should believe I'm town for my push on him. If he's town, you should believe that I'm town too. Just give me the holy grail. Worst thing that happens, I die early, and you don't have to play with me too long Best case scenario, I lead town to victory with my superb reads and excellent play
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:31 GMT
#663
I already said Damdred is scummy.

Don't base your opinion on other people solely off of their read on damdred. Other shit has happened thus far in the thread. Talk about that. You've done so little besides the damdred shit, that if i didn't think that damdred was scum, I would be coming at your hard.

Please give me 2 more scum reads and possibly some town reads as well. You should also just vote for me for the grail because I'm town and it's better than giving it to someone who could possibly be scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#666
I was okay with Ritoky having the grail, but he's fallen off so fucking hard, that I'm reticent now, which is why I'm pushing that I get it again. I'm still not comfortable with geript having it, and I'm less comfortable with Ritoky having it than I was before. I still would rather Ritoky have it than geript, but if I'm off the table, I think that I would rather yamato have it over anyone else (other than me)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 20:53 GMT
#668
On September 06 2014 05:48 slOosh wrote:
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.

I'm already voting damdred, so that's a moot point. Be a dear and go change your grail vote to me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:09 GMT
#675
On September 06 2014 06:04 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 05:44 IAmRobik wrote:
I was okay with Ritoky having the grail, but he's fallen off so fucking hard, that I'm reticent now, which is why I'm pushing that I get it again. I'm still not comfortable with geript having it, and I'm less comfortable with Ritoky having it than I was before. I still would rather Ritoky have it than geript, but if I'm off the table, I think that I would rather yamato have it over anyone else (other than me)


apparently not being here for life reasons is falling off, my bad. btw did you know the seahawks are the best team in football? FACT.

See ya wk 13 bitch. Scrunched in between 2 games against the 49ers and you're coming to the east coast. Let's see how you fair.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:23 GMT
#677
I can't believe no one cares about this game.
Sad Robik is sad.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:29 GMT
#679
I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself:

1) I didn't remember you going on sylencia.
2) Sylenicia mentioned several times that he thought you and I were town.
3) Sylencia wanted to give me the grail over you.
4) I don't know when you gave your scum read on sylencia, but it probably occurred way before he voted to give you grail. The stuff with Gobble and geript happened early in the game and was the first real thing that I noticed.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:46 GMT
#684
On September 06 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 06:29 IAmRobik wrote:
I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself:

1) I didn't remember you going on sylencia.
2) Sylenicia mentioned several times that he thought you and I were town.
3) Sylencia wanted to give me the grail over you.
4) I don't know when you gave your scum read on sylencia, but it probably occurred way before he voted to give you grail. The stuff with Gobble and geript happened early in the game and was the first real thing that I noticed.


This is worrisome phrasing to me. It's the first worrisome thing I have really seen from robik all game. I know you had at least a leaning town read on syl up until now, but this phrasing sounds almost like you would disregard any pre-vote read on anyone who votes you for grail. Sounds almost desperate to want it. Mind you as of right now, if I was not a viable alternative my vote would be on you; but the phrasing....

The phrasing is fine. Go look at his post. He was gonna vote me. It was pointed out that I had 0 votes. So he voted you. Stop overthinking things.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:47 GMT
#685
On September 06 2014 06:42 Damdred wrote:
I won't fight about other games in this thread, but mission started before this game and I did go mia around the time this one started and my cell was up in cell, and around the time this game started. So don't try to compare whole game filters please when they started different times.

I'll put the effort in to give reads on everyone soon as I get off work. I think I'll probably vote for rob for grail if he votes for me or not his responses and reasonings at this point sound town

Awww man. Damdred's pulling at my heartstrings here.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 21:52 GMT
#688
On September 06 2014 06:49 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 06:47 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 06 2014 06:42 Damdred wrote:
I won't fight about other games in this thread, but mission started before this game and I did go mia around the time this one started and my cell was up in cell, and around the time this game started. So don't try to compare whole game filters please when they started different times.

I'll put the effort in to give reads on everyone soon as I get off work. I think I'll probably vote for rob for grail if he votes for me or not his responses and reasonings at this point sound town

Awww man. Damdred's pulling at my heartstrings here.


you not gonna criticize him either for wanting to grail someone who would use it (currently) to lynch him?

I am soft as fuck. Plus, I've spend the past 2 pages asking for the grail, questioning sloosh and pushing damdred. What more do you want from me?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 22:08 GMT
#690
Let's lynch a townie so that he can angel protect me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 22:17 GMT
#692
On September 06 2014 07:11 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 07:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Let's lynch a townie so that he can angel protect me

Well you've claimed to be a townie so let's follow this strategy and lynch you.

Then I can't save myself Moran!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:07 GMT
#742
My lynch order is something like damdred > koshi/geript > rayn > other
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:08 GMT
#743
Oats, please put your faith in my for the grail. It's basically between me, ritoky (who said he's not gonna be around today/tomorrow) and geript. Please trust good sir. I am town. I will not let you, or any other townie, down.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:18 GMT
#746
Haru might be scum too
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:19 GMT
#747
Man, I really don't like geript

I REALLY REALLY don't like him
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:29 GMT
#751
depending on the role, most likely keep it a secret
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:31 GMT
#753
Basically the only role you should really claim at this point is crusader
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 14:41 GMT
#756
It does matter, because if it's a tie, the witches choose who gets it.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2133
GuemChi 618
Leta 133
Bale 30
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Other Games
summit1g6892
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick148
ViBE69
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1124
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 3m
Patches Events
10h 3m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.