• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9153 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 16:40 GMT
#597
On September 06 2014 01:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 23:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:41 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:02 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


This is a really bad post. Like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
It literally is the scummiest list of random people I have ever seen.


Here's where gobbly comments on Koshi's listpost.
Now why is this post (in his mind) any worse than this:
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.


Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


The red part. At the time that was one of my only posts in the game. Koshi had posted way more than i had.
If gobbly thinks Koshi's listpost was bad my post here should be bad aswell. He never comments on anything on that post.

I do not see a logical thought process from him regarding these two posts.

WHY DOES THAT MAKE GOOBLE MAFIA BUT NOT GERIPT!?!?!?!

explain it to me like i am five.
i have no idea what you are talking about.

You say gobble is scum for calling koshi's listpost bad but not mentioning your listpost. Geript questions Koshi's listpost and not yours. Why is it scummy for Gobble to do that but not Geript, when they are doing THE EXACT SAME THING.

Because geript knows why post the shit i do.
He can actually read me...

Stop regurgitating the same useless bullshit over and over again. This is 100% unacceptable
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 16:50 GMT
#602
Anyone else notice the lack of animosity between geript and yamato? Did you two kiss and make up or what?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 16:50 GMT
#603
On September 06 2014 01:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato robert is never going to be mafia this game don't be fucking stupid.

This is the truest thing you've said this game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 16:58 GMT
#608
Man, I can't wait for post game to see how fucking good/terrible my reads are
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:02 GMT
#611
On September 06 2014 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 01:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Man, I can't wait for post game to see how fucking good/terrible my reads are

so far i am leaning on terrible.

You're playing weird. If you think you're playing normally, you're wrong.
I disagree with you on sylencia. He only had 1 bad post, and the one you quoted wasn't it.
You reading gobble scum for something that geript did too, is fucking dumb and you need to reevaluate how you play the game if you're town. There's NO FUCKING WAY you can be this confident about geript, and even if you are this confident, you should still be questioning his motives considering he did the precise thing that your top scum read at that point did. You're being illogical and irrational.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:09 GMT
#613
On September 06 2014 02:03 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 01:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Anyone else notice the lack of animosity between geript and yamato? Did you two kiss and make up or what?

Nah, I still don't like him. But there's not a reason for me to fight with him if he's town. I'd rather not pull a TJ.

I just filter dove you and you didn't call yamato town a single time. Care to elaborate?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:21 GMT
#621
On September 06 2014 02:20 yamato77 wrote:
It's a good observation. Mafia wouldn't make that observation.

All the new players think I'm an ultra-lurker so their statements mean nothing.

I think syl is town, but this is really fucking bad reasoning
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#630
On September 06 2014 02:34 geript wrote:
That is a pretty good read. I like that reasoning a lot.

Yes. Yamato lock clear
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#633
Man, yamato. I haven't had a hardon for a read like the one you game in fucking ages. That was so damn fucking sexy -- I can't get over it
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 17:50 GMT
#634
Guys, sloosh is town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 18:11 GMT
#636
People need to vote Ritoky for mayor over geript. Geript is doing some stuff I don't like -- specifically, half of his sentences have grammatical errors that are painful to read and make it sound a lot like someone who is going back to revise what they were trying to originally say.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 18:18 GMT
#637
I would like to propose once again, that I should be the mayor. It's blatantly obvious that I'm town (no matter Rayn's alignment). I think I would have support from Sylencia, Ritoky (maybe), hopefuly Rayn, and maybe sloosh? I think I might be able to convince yamato as well, even though he's mistakenly calling me scum. Koshi's calling me town, so he shouldn't have a problem with it either.


Let's do it boys and girls?
Pretty please?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:00 GMT
#643
On September 06 2014 03:37 LoneMeow wrote:
IAmRobik much town.
Very grail.

##HolyGrail: IAmRobik

Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Guys, sloosh is town


Can you explain why? I just don't see it. Still my top scum read.

Things like this don't help:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 08:03 slOosh wrote:
Hey guys do you guys see what I'm seeing?

geript makes a read on gobbley where he points out how his meta is clear cut, but then for no reason other than what I see as a backdoor to change his read he says "But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there." Because if he did the meta reads, gobbley being new or not doesn't matter. So it looks like geripts making stuff up. Am I making sense here?


Like, is he trying to call geript scum here or what?

I might be wrong on sloosh. I read his post as towny, but I just reread it and I reconsidered. I like his push on damdred though.

His latest post he was sarcastic in the face of pressure, and while my initial reaction is town, I recall it being a mafia trait in video maf. He also likes rayn for a "slew of posts". Meh. That shit's so weak.

You mjight be right on sloosh
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:01 GMT
#644
On September 06 2014 03:52 slOosh wrote:
Everyone, without checking Damdred's filter, can you picture any of his reads in your mind? Do you remember anything he said that stuck out to you, as either a good point or a very scummy point? Probably not, because he has been flying under the radar, and popped up only when I made a case on him. Not only that, he still lacks direction. Is he trying to convince me I'm scum? Is he trying to convince me that he is town? Or is he just saying things for the sake of saying things?

I rest my case.

P.s. if you think I'm scum, then comment on my Damdred read. Either it's me bussing a scum buddy or me making stuff up about a townie, in either case you want to comment on it.

who are the other mafia besides damdred?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:02 GMT
#645
Like, if Damdred is scum, Sloosh is town. And Damdred is sooooo scummy it hurts.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:04 GMT
#646
##HolyGrail: IAmRobik
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:26 GMT
#651
Yeah. Sloosh is like seesawing back and forth from scum to town. I don't want to make a decision on him today, and I'd rather just trust him and kill scum!damdred.

Having said that, I still want sloosh to tell me who the other 2 mafia are.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:31 GMT
#653
You're not playing like you did in that one game where you were obv town. the one where i was the weird role that couldn't get saved. You were obv town. You were giving logical thoughts. you were giving reads. you were putting yourself out there. You're not doing that this game. You defended yourself well from accusation, and your lynch was a travesty. I don't get the same feels this game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:32 GMT
#654
I will not vote for anyone who:

a) votes for me for holygrail
b) i think is town

GOGOOGGOGOGO
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 05 2014 19:41 GMT
#656
On September 06 2014 04:37 yamato77 wrote:
Why do people want to lynch damdred?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461003-tl-mafia-lxvii-storm-mafia-2?user=Damdred
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 185
ProTech143
Rex 66
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5718
Dendi1150
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m3582
Fnx 637
x6flipin247
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi999
hiko720
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh390
ceh9341
crisheroes302
Khaldor242
TKL 206
Livibee200
Trikslyr95
QueenE81
ZerO(Twitch)15
Dewaltoss0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2296
• WagamamaTV315
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• Jankos1486
• TFBlade552
Other Games
• Shiphtur691
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
35m
The PondCast
18h 35m
INu's Battles
19h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.