• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7383 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:11 GMT
#1637
Why would rit cop check her night1 when he town read him, isn't that a wasted check when its better to check suspicious peole to you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:17 GMT
#1639
No Yamato answer the original question as mafia fake claiming why would I go for super aggressive rot who obviously can destroy me this game vs someone like lm or get who had a ton of pressure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:17 GMT
#1640
Especially since I was the first or second post into day. I'm the real cop
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:22 GMT
#1643
I said in voting you today posted, rayn said trolol I said I have a red check.

I'm the cop thread
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 04:23 GMT
#1648
Geri he checked you night one because you and rob vutted heads even though he town read you both.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 04:46 GMT
#1653
I think its bad for haru to claim mafia might be trying to set up a soup chain to end the game.

Rit will say heals mafia....but I know rit is a witch, so I'd rather keep the caiming to 0 to stop the soup I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 04:48 GMT
#1655
Not really sloosh, it put me in a spot where I had nobody who could back up my claim. Or am I misunderstanding what you ask
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 04:54 GMT
#1659
I tried not to because I'm unfamiliar with the setup and its new to me.

I tried to justify my switch on rayn which I didn't do well at all, and I really tried to not soft.

Also I don't think inquisitor is aware if they were visited....thats a lot of info that is there
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 04:55 GMT
#1660
But sloosh I had like 3 posts or moelre most of the time during the defense.

But I will agree its null at best and won't bring it up
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 05:01 GMT
#1664
To be honest I was worried my check wouldn't get counted I almost missed the window due to technical difficulties. However, I was at work when I received the check. I'll be honest I was a bit over eager and just wanted to get it out in the open as fast as possible. All I cared about was getting out there that he was scum, even if I looked foolish
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 05:15 GMT
#1666
My time is up tonight. I'll answer whatever you guys want but I need sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 05:32 GMT
#1673
Sure this was my thought process for who I chose.

N1: Rayn, I gave a meta read on rayn and I did not see a huge amount of the normal town tayn in his filter at the time. I was voting on him and I thought there was a good chance that he could be scum based on those things. However I was mistaken and he's thankfully town.

n2: This was the hard night for me I had three choices in my mind and even had one of them types out before I chose rit. I was torn between checking rit, gerip and lm. Lm felt weird because of a few reads but I did not seriously consider checking. I almost checked gerip because of the pressure he was under and everyone was saying. However the eod thread led me to put him on hold.

Rit had my attention because he did not seem his normal self in the thread. There were several times he was hostile in my mind for example the counterclaim questions. He's usually not quite as short with people in my experience. His akowledged only lyching syl today, but several times being happy to kill me or in the ends oats. He just did not seem to be really scum hunting in the thread rather he was discrediting people. And that is why I wanted to check him over the otgers
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 14:49 GMT
#1711
It is important that nobody else claims today at all.

Geript answer me this, how can my filter look more cop like but I'm less towny?

I'm here for awhile
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 15:47 GMT
#1713
It was more a reaction to not being trusted I guess.

You could be mafia, haven't done much but you are still here. So the safe bet after rit the mafia is lm or geript, but not sure. I'm really struggling, I just know it is a witch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 18:35 GMT
#1780
Question, why did geript vote for haru instead of me or rit in the vote thread?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 18:48 GMT
#1787
Why would I cc haru? I'm inquisitor
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 18:54 GMT
#1799
On September 13 2014 03:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 03:35 Damdred wrote:
Question, why did geript vote for haru instead of me or rit in the vote thread?

Because I wanted you to pick up my hint and counterclaim HaruRH for a reaction.


but I'm not rayn who you were trying to bait? Seems this sentence is wrong then
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 19:23 GMT
#1827
That's bad geript
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 19:26 GMT
#1830
Geript says rit might be mafia only will vote me or haru gg?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 19:37 GMT
#1841
Do you think town ritoky would peace out of the thread like that till end of cycle heript
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM742
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 336
IndyStarCraft 170
MaxPax 169
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5509
qojqva3688
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
pashabiceps757
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt692
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 105
• StrangeGG 29
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie567
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.