• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 22:52 GMT
#695
Wouldn't lynch over gobbly but it's not a bad target.
Right now I'm at:
Town:
Syl
Yam
Ritoky
Rayn
Koshi

I need to find 1-2 more town and just random. I'll figure it out after my movie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 04:46 GMT
#706
I really hope there's a counterclaim. Not a good time to claim. Not a good reason to claim.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 04:47 GMT
#707
I'm going to assume he's bad town until there's a counter claim. The martyr should obviously counter here.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 11:51 GMT
#730
I'll be back in 4 hours. Been hanging with friends watching anime. I'll catch up quickly then.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 15:58 GMT
#787
Dandre's asking 1 question from someone's filter doesn't make you town. It also doesn't make you magically lymch proof.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 17:31 GMT
#828
Yamato did you ever take Rayn's read on syl seriously?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 17:34 GMT
#830
On September 07 2014 02:31 IAmRobik wrote:
geript holygrail'd ritoky without posting in this thread LOL

You're enough of a headache to read/listen to/ignore when you don't have a "trophy" to your name.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 17:49 GMT
#837
I'm looking at Yam again. Robik again. Oats. I'll reread Syl again.
I really don't see Rayn being mafia at all. He and I know each other really well. There's lots of little things that he points at or does that I can't really see him being mafia. IDK if he's right, but the Syl read kinda got completely glossed over by the sexy read by Yamato.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 17:53 GMT
#838
FWIW, other than meta reasons, one of the things that's really bothered me about Robik is that his reads are so ephemeral. In the last game I was in (which I was scum), I didn't really cared what I said and I just spewed a bunch of random bullshit and never really bothered to figure out how much of it was right. It was just do stuff to look active and towny and stuff that sounds good. That's exactly how Robik's been playing. No read lasts, everything changes and it often changes so fast and so often that it's really hard to nail down where he actually stands "this second." I don't get why Rayn, Yam, and Koshi are all reading him town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 18:06 GMT
#842
I can't think of a single read of yours that has stayed the same at all except maybe Syl, but I think before the Yamato read you were willing to lynch him. I don't have any problems with re-evaluating, it's just not normal for all reads to flip entirely like that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 18:28 GMT
#850
My eyes hurt from reading without my glasses. I'll be back later after a shower and playing some games. I'm just goign to vote my heart. I think it's ok. He had a weird thing about Oats always reading him scum. IDK why I thought he was town earlier, probly the Koshi read. Meh, I should do more but I just don't feel like it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 19:47 GMT
#878
I really don't see why any of you think Rayn is scum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 19:57 GMT
#884
On September 07 2014 04:54 IAmRobik wrote:
Nope. I can pm you the roles if you want. Let's focus on deciding between Rayn or damdred. possibly geript. possibly koshi because oats wants to kill koshi and oats plays pretty well when he's town

[image loading]
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 19:59 GMT
#885
Robik, I really don't know where you get these ideas from. Koshi because Oats plays well when he's town. I'm flabberghasted.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:02 GMT
#888
I'm quite sure that Robik needs to die today for town to win.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:02 GMT
#891
On September 07 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:00 Koshi wrote:
I really hope it is a yamato/oats scumteam. That would be so fucking perfect.

That would be impossible.

Nah, you'd just be misreading oats for the second game in a row. Nothing new there.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:05 GMT
#895
On September 07 2014 05:04 HaruRH wrote:
Right, so till now, geript still have yet to present a read independent of any meta references.

At this point I'm not going to. What you going to do about it hunh?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:08 GMT
#900
On September 07 2014 05:06 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:05 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:04 HaruRH wrote:
Right, so till now, geript still have yet to present a read independent of any meta references.

At this point I'm not going to. What you going to do about it hunh?

I'm going to laugh as people call me useless and call geript a useful town

That's probably because you have been completely useless this game. You're probably scum. Don't particularly care right now. I'm choosing to currently be useless because well meh, I'm tired of reading and thinking and shit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:10 GMT
#901
On September 07 2014 05:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:07 Damdred wrote:
ok we have an hour and 52 minutes, ger is voting rob for who knows what reason.

So i'd be happy to move to geript or lynch rayn at this point, i'd rather not lynch me but we do need a majority

We don't. No lynch means confirmed town will do the killing.

Well you can just go ahead and spoil it then hunh. Buzzkill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 06 2014 20:23 GMT
#903
On September 07 2014 05:11 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:08 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:06 HaruRH wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:05 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:04 HaruRH wrote:
Right, so till now, geript still have yet to present a read independent of any meta references.

At this point I'm not going to. What you going to do about it hunh?

I'm going to laugh as people call me useless and call geript a useful town

That's probably because you have been completely useless this game. You're probably scum. Don't particularly care right now. I'm choosing to currently be useless because well meh, I'm tired of reading and thinking and shit.


This is a good time to use meta, geript

Here's some meta. People who are completely useless on day 1 are usually scum. You've been completely useless day 1. You've asked people for reads and haven't provided any. Even your plan is complete horse shit. Let's cover said plan:
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

Give Koshi/Rayn the grail. Protect them at all costs. Then of course, because that plan is so obvious and makes so much sense you decide:
On September 04 2014 08:16 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:30 HaruRH wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:23 gobbledydook wrote:
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes


So friggin true it hurts

What about the game when you were medic and all of my reads were god tier. And who was the only person to clear you in the pro-am game? oh right. that's me.


Don't feel sad, maybe it's because i see value in keeping you alive over keeping both koshi and rayn alive so they can shit up the thread again on any given day

So you want to give the grail to people who would use it wisely and you want to give it to people who in your words: can shit up the thread again on any given day.
[image loading]
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

You want to give it to someone who isn't irresponsible and you're giving it to Robik? Like the vet who's the most likely to do something irresponsible with it.
[image loading]

Like it's real simple. You've done nothing but talk about the grail. Because that's easy to do. You've never formed any reads whatsoever. I don't care. I don't see why other people want to lynch Rayn or Koshi over you. It's quite hilarious
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv557
shahzam512
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur692
• Day9tv557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6m
Patches Events
16h 6m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.