• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6809 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 16:43 GMT
#383
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Robert is town.
geript is town.
Koshi is likely town.
yamato town.
Oats is town (no Robert you are wrong).
Sloosh town.

Sylencia mafia.

ritoky town.

Bitches cannot read scum QT unless Palmar changed the original rules which would be dumb.

I'll retract from my Sloosh read.
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.

Explain the bolded. They gave bad advice and/or didn't read the setup and certainly didn't help finding mafia.
Also explain how setup discussion is townish? If there was a way to break the setup this setup would not exist. You can't gain anything if you discuss the setup before D3.

I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....

##DeadlineVote: Sylencia
##Vote for bearer of the Holy Grail: geript


Rayn made a huge scum slip, but I'm the only one who will notice it, so I'm not even goign to bother explaining cause people will think I'm crazy. Just know that if Rayn is scum, I caught him off of this post.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 16:45 GMT
#384
Oh man...this makes me nervous about geript now
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 16:46 GMT
#386
Damdred is in this game?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 16:49 GMT
#390
On September 05 2014 01:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
If it's a scum slip then he's scum right? So what's with the "if rain flips scum".

Sloosh, give us a breakdown of your current reads and how your questions helped you achieve those reads.

Well, I think it's a scum slip, but it's sooooo fucking minute. I don't think I single person will listen to me and I'd rather not have any pressure on me, especially from rayn.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 16:58 GMT
#394
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....


To the untrained eye, this isn't weird at all. But look at it closer.

"I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine" -- nothing wrong here
but then he puts an ellipsis and a smiley face after that.

I would have been fine with a period and a smiley face. or just a smiley face. but why would he put an ellipsis after a statement like that. It doesn't make sense!

An ellipsis implies that the thought trails off or that you want someone to draw a conclusion or that you're unsure about something and don't want to full commit.

It's just completely out of place.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:02 GMT
#397
On September 04 2014 23:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The only thing you have talked about is the holy grail discussion which in your conclusion was incedibly dumb.
Yes i think that makes you.. at least not town.
Why should i townread you?

Actually, this is also weird. The 2nd line in particular. Why does that make him "at least not town". It might make him "useless town," sure, but not "at least not town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:10 GMT
#398
On September 05 2014 02:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....


To the untrained eye, this isn't weird at all. But look at it closer.

"I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine" -- nothing wrong here
but then he puts an ellipsis and a smiley face after that.

I would have been fine with a period and a smiley face. or just a smiley face. but why would he put an ellipsis after a statement like that. It doesn't make sense!

An ellipsis implies that the thought trails off or that you want someone to draw a conclusion or that you're unsure about something and don't want to full commit.

It's just completely out of place.

It's the ... of disappointment. Which fits because he reads geript town.

If it was an ellipsis of disappointment, it would have been followed by a sad face.
Actually, the emoticon that REALLY should have followed that statement is
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:27 GMT
#404
On September 05 2014 01:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Damdred is in this game?


Fraid so, just got my new phone so I can post whenever I want now.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:47 slOosh wrote:
Oh boy this is exciting, I was waiting for this. Hey Damdred. What are your three biggest thoughts right now?


One thing right now is that robik says he got a scum read on rayn, but doesn't want to talk about it to avoid pressure? What is that? If you think someone is scum you should press it and try to destroy the scum, its robik why is he scared of pressure? And not sure why if rayn is scum it would make him nervous of ger

From rereading filters so far and catching up I like gooble, asks some good questions and it seems to have some follow up.

And Koshi is not his normal self it feels like. I know he says hes tring a new non mass posting thing, but pregame he said he would be posting lots and a lot of his posts lack a ton of content and some of his reads lack some explanations. Asks a lot of questions without drawing conclusions once asked it seems.

There are 2 more mafia besides Rayn, if Rayn is mafia. Would rather focus on them because easier lynches and if I'm wrong on Rayn, I'd rather have Rayn around than useless people. As for why it makes me nervous of geript. Rayn has geript as his like 4th person on his list and me as his top -- not that it was in any particular order, but why would he vote for geript for grail over me?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 17:58 GMT
#406
So you are listing your town reads, and you list them in an order that's not corresponding to their strength and then vote for someone for Grail who is in the middle of the pack? yeah -- i'm not sold. I think if geript was his top town read, he'd have mentioned him first. He barely talked about geript at all
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:01 GMT
#408
Geript, updated reads?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:02 GMT
#409
If I don't get the grail, I want it to go to someone who I strongly believe is town, but who I don't give 2 shits about. At the present that person is sylencia or ritoky
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#411
You still don't have a read on me? You still have a mistrust of me? You think I'm scummy?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:12 GMT
#412
Basically, I want you to call me town and push for me to get the grail. I al
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:13 GMT
#413
I also want you to give hard reads on people, because you've done a wee bit of questioning but you haven't really taken a position on people. You danced around the Gooble situation, asking people for their opinions -- indirectly calling him scum and then you called sloosh scum i think. maybe not sloosh. someone not memorable.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:15 GMT
#415
Also, who's the person who said "it is my problem, i have to type it" in reference to gobble's name. I think it was ritoky. if so that reaffirms my town read on him
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:22 GMT
#418
On September 05 2014 03:16 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 03:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Basically, I want you to call me town and push for me to get the grail. I al

Not going to happen. I think you're mafia but I think at least one of the reads on you or gobbly is wrong.

The explanation you gave earlier for why i'm mafia is bad and wrong. please give a better one that i can actually follow. When you originally said that you thought i was suspicious, i was ok with that because it was the beginning of the game and you should have been suspicious of basically everyone and shouldn't have too many town reads. At this point, I've been pretty transparent, leading town in the direction that I think is the best, even if I'm not all that confident in my reads. What could possibly give you a scum read on me?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:23 GMT
#419
On September 05 2014 03:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 03:13 IAmRobik wrote:
I also want you to give hard reads on people, because you've done a wee bit of questioning but you haven't really taken a position on people. You danced around the Gooble situation, asking people for their opinions -- indirectly calling him scum and then you called sloosh scum i think. maybe not sloosh. someone not memorable.

Not really true at all: Oats mafia, You mafia, Gobble Mafia, Harurh mafia. Ritoky town. Sloosh Town, Sylencia feels like town but that's the weekest. I'll add Koshi town. Rayn not sure yet I need to get as to why he's at where he's at on a few people.

"I'll add Koshi town" even though he town reads my 3 biggest mafia suspects. OOOOOKAY BRAH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:28 GMT
#420
Ritoky,

Why didn't you petition to be town mayor?
Where are the bald eagles?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:29 GMT
#421
##DeadlineVote: Geript
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 04 2014 18:38 GMT
#422
I CAUGHT HIM!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 26m
Patches Events
19h 26m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.