• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 22:20 GMT
#81
I'm not one to do this often, but


##vote: Robik for holy grail
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 22:23 GMT
#82
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 03 2014 22:30 GMT
#83
On September 04 2014 07:23 gobbledydook wrote:
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes


So friggin true it hurts
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 22:32 GMT
#84
My grailvote will be on the person with the most posts in the game. Become the townhero. Embrace it.

##vote for grail: Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 03 2014 22:33 GMT
#85
So here's the real question: how town are you right now robik
Prove it to me
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 03 2014 22:38 GMT
#86
i demand a refund
Writer@WriterYamato
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 03 2014 22:43 GMT
#87
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 03 2014 22:47 GMT
#88
Also,
In the event of a tie, the Witches will decide who holds the Grail.

We must 100% choose someone and bot leave it up to witches.

The bearer of the holy grail will almost certainly die on d2 and the matyr should definitely try to save the bearer.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 03 2014 22:57 GMT
#89
Why?
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 03 2014 23:01 GMT
#90
If the bearer of the Holy Grail dies, the Holy Grail leaves the game.


Like which scum won't kill the 2 vote item thing?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:06 GMT
#91
The grail is not that special bro. I do agree I am the most important player in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:07 GMT
#92
On September 04 2014 08:01 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
If the bearer of the Holy Grail dies, the Holy Grail leaves the game.


Like which scum won't kill the 2 vote item thing?


Scum going for grail night 1 would just result in an unpreventable martyr.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:10 GMT
#93
I am very sad. I got a shitty role again. If I die, then Rayn is a witch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:10 GMT
#94
I think it's rather obvious that Yamato is a witch. He even looks like one. He's got a long nose and stuff.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:12 GMT
#95
So you're giving me the grail. 100%.
I don't give a damn if you don't think I'm worth it.
I'm by far the best player when I'm town, and I'm town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:12 GMT
#96
BTW, everyone should clearly be # deadlinevote: playername instead of #vote:playername. The latter can cause instant majority. RFTW
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 03 2014 23:13 GMT
#97
On September 04 2014 08:06 Koshi wrote:
The grail is not that special bro. I do agree I am the most important player in this game.

Negative batman. I am.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:13 GMT
#98
On September 04 2014 08:12 IAmRobik wrote:
So you're giving me the grail. 100%.
I don't give a damn if you don't think I'm worth it.
I'm by far the best player when I'm town, and I'm town.

I'm going to go with fuck no.
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 03 2014 23:13 GMT
#99
On September 04 2014 08:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:12 IAmRobik wrote:
So you're giving me the grail. 100%.
I don't give a damn if you don't think I'm worth it.
I'm by far the best player when I'm town, and I'm town.

I'm going to go with fuck no.


You're late to the party.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:14 GMT
#100
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.