lynch rayn
these are my parting words
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
lynch rayn these are my parting words | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
On September 07 2014 06:06 slOosh wrote: geript, do you expressly not want to lynch Damdred? If so, why? I'm ok with lynch Damdred. But I think I prefer letting the Judge do his thing if we can't lynch Harurh and if not harurh then robik. | ||
|
slOosh
3291 Posts
Same goes for everyone. Only scum, the judge himself, and naive townies wouldn't bother trying to consolidate at this point. | ||
|
IAmRobik
United States5878 Posts
| ||
|
IAmRobik
United States5878 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
On September 07 2014 06:20 slOosh wrote: Well I don't think a HaruRH lynch is gonna hit so why not move your vote over? What if judge was afk? Same goes for everyone. Only scum, the judge himself, and naive townies wouldn't bother trying to consolidate at this point. This is patently untrue. | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
On September 07 2014 06:20 IAmRobik wrote: geript...you're sooooooooooooo bad lol | ||
|
slOosh
3291 Posts
On September 07 2014 06:21 geript wrote: Show nested quote + On September 07 2014 06:20 slOosh wrote: Well I don't think a HaruRH lynch is gonna hit so why not move your vote over? What if judge was afk? Same goes for everyone. Only scum, the judge himself, and naive townies wouldn't bother trying to consolidate at this point. This is patently untrue. Do you think a no-lynch is a favorable outcome for today? | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Go ahead i have better things to do atm. Sylencia, sloosh and haru are probably scum. Town loses gg. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
This town is not gonna win a no-flip game so either lynch me so i don't have to play or vote sylencia. I am moving my vote now. | ||
|
slOosh
3291 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
On September 07 2014 06:31 raynpelikoneet wrote: Haha half an hour before the deadline the vote leader has 3 votes. This town is not gonna win a no-flip game so either lynch me so i don't have to play or vote sylencia. I am moving my vote now. Can't we just meet half way on Sloosh? Or we just agree on Harurh? I'm not sure I want to lynch syl. Dat Yamato read was pretty nice. | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
Geript (1) - raynpelikoneet Ritoky (4) - ritoky, gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript Yamato77 (1) - Yamato77 IAmRobik (6) - IAmRobik, LoneMeow, SloOsh, Damdred, HaruRH, Sylencia Oatsmaster (1) - Oatsmaster I like LM for town, but I'm not truly sure on the other 4 on Robik. Oats... gtfo. Funny thing is that I think the all the mafia are voting for Robik or Oats. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
Good night. | ||
|
slOosh
3291 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
IAmRobik
United States5878 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Rain Jaedong FanTaSy Horang2 BeSt Larva Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games gofns32125 singsing2252 B2W.Neo836 Lowko359 hiko349 crisheroes300 Mlord240 Hui .144 Livibee112 RotterdaM99 djWHEAT85 Mew2King75 QueenE29 ZerO(Twitch)12 DeMusliM7 Trikslyr0 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|