• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 105 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 14:47 GMT
#761
On September 06 2014 23:42 IAmRobik wrote:
WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU REREADING. STOP FUCKING POSTING UNLESS YOU'RE GIVING A HUGE FUCKING REREAD POST DAMDRED


I am rereading and filter diving and keeping up with whats being posted. So get off your horse and calm down, I can talk about whatever whenever I want.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 14:50 GMT
#762
On September 06 2014 22:02 HaruRH wrote:
Yes, i am also interested to find out why did you come to a conclusion that i was matyr.


The way you talked about the plan and the way you seemed to distance yourself from the grail talk which was pretty prevalent at the time made it look like you were a martyr simply explaining what you were doing without outright saying so. Obvious yes, but that's how I saw it.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 06 2014 14:55 GMT
#763
All of you are gonna die man.

Im a survivor man, i aint gonna die.

I gonna live and use that vote effectively.


No gg, No skill.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 15:23 GMT
#764
Yeah, we're lynching damdred. He's posting in the other game and shit and not playing here. Pretty obvious mafia tell.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:26 GMT
#765
Out of Sylencia and Damdred I want to lynch Damdred.
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

This looks like a buddying attempt to me. I shouldn't look better to him when I just had him in my scumlist.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 15:29 GMT
#766
On September 07 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
Out of Sylencia and Damdred I want to lynch Damdred.
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

This looks like a buddying attempt to me. I shouldn't look better to him when I just had him in my scumlist.


Koshi, was reading your filter. You seem pretty solid on gobble town and said in one post that her posts make you feel that way. What changed? Was it just because gobble put the vote on you and left for awhile? In a follow up post you said that gobbles early game was scummy. If you thought the early game was scummy why did you have gobble in your town pile to start with?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:29 GMT
#767
I also voted ritoky for the Holygrail because the only thing Robik will do with it is take town hostage.

##Deadlinevote: Damdred
##Grailvote: Ritoy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:32 GMT
#768
On September 07 2014 00:29 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
Out of Sylencia and Damdred I want to lynch Damdred.
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

This looks like a buddying attempt to me. I shouldn't look better to him when I just had him in my scumlist.


Koshi, was reading your filter. You seem pretty solid on gobble town and said in one post that her posts make you feel that way. What changed? Was it just because gobble put the vote on you and left for awhile? In a follow up post you said that gobbles early game was scummy. If you thought the early game was scummy why did you have gobble in your town pile to start with?

I had gobble as town because he was trying to move the thread forward. Kept asking questions and had a 2-3 page filter when I made that list.But after he voted me gobble stopped doing anything. Which is in big contrast to what he was doing earlier, so to me his early game looked like scum trying to find a place to park his vote over trying to solve the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 15:40 GMT
#769
I want to end myself right now
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2014 15:42 GMT
#770
koshi you should vote for me
Writer@WriterYamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 15:45 GMT
#771
Yamato -- you're dying n1 like 90% of the time.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 15:45 GMT
#772
Votes just keep piling up and I don't think that there will be enough people willing to come off of me or non afk to save me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 15:46 GMT
#773
Good thing you're putting in the work to make us reconsider
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 15:46 GMT
#774
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 15:46 GMT
#775
Also, does anyone think that Geript is town? That guy hasn't done dick for liek 40 hours
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 06 2014 15:46 GMT
#776
On September 07 2014 00:45 Damdred wrote:
Votes just keep piling up and I don't think that there will be enough people willing to come off of me or non afk to save me

I have a feeling you can save yourself by actually filter diving and catching up etc than whining right now
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 06 2014 15:47 GMT
#777
On September 07 2014 00:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, does anyone think that Geript is town? That guy hasn't done dick for liek 40 hours


I'm willing to switch to geript because he called me out and did nothing at all.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 15:47 GMT
#778
On September 07 2014 00:46 IAmRobik wrote:
Good thing you're putting in the work to make us reconsider


Yep because being a dick to someone in the game and yelling at them when they are tring to talk makes that person feel like doing work right? Good job rob I feel really motivated to prove my towniness to you
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 15:48 GMT
#779
On September 07 2014 00:46 Sylencia wrote:
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.

Damdred is basically scum claiming.

"I'm going to do work to prove that i'm town"

goes off and posts in a different game instead of playing this one

"guys, i'm just keeping up with what's happening right now, which is hard cause it's like 1 post per half hour"

leaves again

"guys, i'm not gonna do work because i don't think 6 hours is enough time to do the work required to convince you that i'm town"

Fuck that shit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 06 2014 15:49 GMT
#780
On September 07 2014 00:48 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 00:46 Sylencia wrote:
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.

Damdred is basically scum claiming.

"I'm going to do work to prove that i'm town"

goes off and posts in a different game instead of playing this one

"guys, i'm just keeping up with what's happening right now, which is hard cause it's like 1 post per half hour"

leaves again

"guys, i'm not gonna do work because i don't think 6 hours is enough time to do the work required to convince you that i'm town"

Fuck that shit.


Except obviously i'm actually reading filters since you know I asked questions to koshi from his fucking filter right? RIGHT?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 149
Rex 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66520
Calm 3681
Shuttle 3037
Bisu 2044
FanTaSy 1568
EffOrt 447
Soma 333
Stork 318
Mini 309
Hyuk 270
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Rush 238
Light 236
ZerO 166
Snow 143
Last 139
Soulkey 137
Zeus 103
actioN 103
Barracks 102
Killer 74
hero 70
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 59
Mong 54
Pusan 46
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 33
NotJumperer 32
Free 30
Shine 27
Yoon 26
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 19
yabsab 18
zelot 14
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1367
kRYSTAL_138
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns40394
singsing2135
B2W.Neo671
hiko384
crisheroes288
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
byalli195
Hui .157
Liquid`VortiX94
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 35m
Replay Cast
9h 20m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.