• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:15
CEST 21:15
KST 04:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 04:29 GMT
#1009
I admit I helped start the rayn wagon, and it was largely a meta case on rayn. During the silent night I looked at his filter and compared it to other games town and mafia.

While it does fit into some of the scum games like titanic it is mssong some of the elements like his being exceptionally dicky to people just to be an ass. I also made a point about him voting someone and saying lunch someone else. He has a history of doing that as well, a recent game of n&t shows him doing this d1 and d2.

So on further thoughts I do not think my meta case has me convinced he's scum. On phone so can't quote well, but he has some townt stuff though its not quite rayn going to be #1 nk.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 12:38 GMT
#1059
Your right I did reread the game and I really do not like sloosh still at this point. He scum read me all day, I'm pretty sure if he would of stayed on me and pushed him and rob could of lynched me. I'm phone posting so I'll make a proper case in an hour or so.

Also get that's a bad meta case on me, I'm usually wishy washy with my reads early and always second guess myself till later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:29 GMT
#1098
Can you tell me why you think its off Robik?

Ger could you tell me why you picked teh scum team you did?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:33 GMT
#1101
HIT
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:40 GMT
#1103
On September 09 2014 02:39 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 02:29 Damdred wrote:
Ger could you tell me why you picked teh scum team you did?

Yes I could. Any other questions?


Sure could you actually answer the question
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:46 GMT
#1105
I wasn't as confident before i reread the game, and I got distracted by Sloosh going on me like he did got to defensive.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:54 GMT
#1107
On September 09 2014 02:48 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 02:46 Damdred wrote:
I wasn't as confident before i reread the game, and I got distracted by Sloosh going on me like he did got to defensive.


what made you more confident now?

also what else did you change your mind on?


Koshis general demeanor in the thread, he really did not seem like town koshi after a reread. Besides a few posts he did not have a lot of scum reads, and even when he was on me for instance it did not feel like he was really pushing like town koshi would do.

Koshi was a hit and Rayn is not scum is what i've changed my mind on some far
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 17:57 GMT
#1110
On September 09 2014 02:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:39 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:29 Damdred wrote:
Ger could you tell me why you picked teh scum team you did?

Yes I could. Any other questions?


Sure could you actually answer the question

[image loading]


You gave a smart ass reply not an actual answer, so if you could quit trying to play at semantics it would be cool.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 18:07 GMT
#1114
On September 09 2014 03:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 02:57 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:54 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:39 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 02:29 Damdred wrote:
Ger could you tell me why you picked teh scum team you did?

Yes I could. Any other questions?


Sure could you actually answer the question

[image loading]


You gave a smart ass reply not an actual answer, so if you could quit trying to play at semantics it would be cool.

I am not trying to play at semantics.


Ok then answer, we know haru. But why did you pick the other people
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 18:55 GMT
#1124
Yamato what do you think of Ger right now?

And cool rob, i get yelled at for bein absent and voted for. I actually am present an dinteracting I get voted for
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:10 GMT
#1132
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:21 GMT
#1135
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:47 GMT
#1138
On September 09 2014 04:41 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.


If you actually give a real meta read on me instead of lying and say i'm never wishy washy or act this way. Sure, but i'll call something shit when it is shit ty
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 19:50 GMT
#1140
On September 09 2014 04:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:41 geript wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:21 Damdred wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:13 ritoky wrote:
On September 09 2014 04:10 Damdred wrote:
Yeaaaaaa sureee you can go with that. Must be easy to scum read someone based on something that has nothin to do with this game.

Ger is twisting meta that isn't even true really to scum read me, and robs using me posting in both places to scum read me.


okay, i won't twist anything; i will ask for your word instead. why are you spending significantly more time in the other game than this one? and why did you lie about it to me earlier?


I haven't lied to you Rit at all, the other game is day 3 48+48+24+24. This game started around the time my cell was up in Cell mafia, I had my car stolen with my computer and cell phone in it. My activity on all three games basically hit 0 around the time that happened until I could get replacements, cell had 2 posts, this had 1 post and mission had maybe 2-3 if that.

Once I got a new phone I was able to post more day 2 there, and start here, but by then sloosh decided to jump on me before I could catch up and read the way I normally would.

Also, I generally respond to things directed at me in all the games I play with and comment on things that I want to otherwise. I posted about things that have looked off to me here, so far. And my meta is still being twisted to be the opposite of what it is for early in the game.

So no i'm not lying to you rit.

Are you saying that for as long as people call you mafia for being useless you'll continue to be useless and whine about it? So when someone points out your meta you'll just say it's being twisted. Some you've managed to be a great lynch.


If you actually give a real meta read on me instead of lying and say i'm never wishy washy or act this way. Sure, but i'll call something shit when it is shit ty

how about you do this CRAZY thing and give reads and explain them. You skated by yesterday on no activity. You better fucking step up your game and quit being a little whiney bitch


Go be useful mister grail user . People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 20:01 GMT
#1142
Yea I should just reveal and fuck off to piss you of rob because thats how you make me feel right now.

You scum read me based on me posting in another game that is at a more advanced stage, while i'm actually trying to talk to people here to form opinons and you yell at me? Go ahead string me up idgaf
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#1148
Honestly sloosh you are my top scum read right now, and maybe haru. I was moving towards ger but i read his filter and parts of it seem pretty towny.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 21:50 GMT
#1153
Sure sloosh

-You ask a lot of questions, without drawing a lot of noticeable conclusions from the questions, you also have a bad habit of dropping almost all lines of questionings past the initial question answer. No follow up normally in most of your posts.
-Your giant read post basically boils down to either, this person is town or lets wait and see. At that point in the thread you had asked a ton of questions and talked to most of the people in the thread, but everything was 100% unsure at that point no hard stances taken.
-Your one hard point in the whole game was lynch damdred, you refuse to give other scum reads, and just direct people towards me since I believe I am a pretty easy mislynch since a lot of thread sentiment is against me.

And your day 2 hasn't been much different. So yes I think your scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 03:44 GMT
#1173
Rayn what do you think of haru and fee right now?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 13:43 GMT
#1264
@Rayn, I read almost every single post of it as much as it pained me that day so i'll just throw a couple of quotes down, before you calmed down.

On August 21 2014 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And btw i really do think Koshi is mafia. I don't care how many scum he has lynched but town!Koshi would NEVER EVER think i am mafia, or that you are mafia. Just kill him with fire on D5.


On August 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At the time i switched my vote on bats they were smth like 4-3 or 3-3 in votes. I was pushing MM1 and EVERYONE KNOWS if i want to lynch someone it WILL happen if i want to. Especially in this game, with these players. I do not think Koshi was pushing bats as hard as he is now telling he was. Because he wasn't!!!

VE you can lynch me and then decide if Koshi or Onegu is mafia. And you'll most likely end up lynching Onegu anyways. Or you can lynch Koshi and if by some miracle the game goes on you can autowin by lynching Onegu. Your choise.

Koshi is too dick to live, and i am pretty sure he is mafia because he is saying stuff that DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! It doesn't.


On August 21 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sucks to be scum when your team does not play right?
You claimed mafia in your posts on VE. game solved gg.


I could go on and on, but no rayn you did say and act like koshi was mafia for over half of that day. Theres probably a good 10-15 more posts dedicated to koshi being mafia. Sure you could say that you were throwing the game at that point. But you sure were acting like koshi was mafia, and then you calmed down the later half of the day.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 09 2014 15:53 GMT
#1273
On September 09 2014 22:50 Sylencia wrote:
Damdred you never gave me a list of scum reads I believe, the only person I can see from your filter is sloosh (in terms of suspects) who else is scum?


Your right I never did and I got distracted there have been several questions in the thread that i will answer now though.

Haru: I soft defended him yesterday due to knowing how he acts normally on day 1, hes never confidant in his reads or what hes thinking day 1. In the several games i've played with him he always says hes a much better play day 2 and hes a monster (different wording) past day 3. I believe this to be pretty much true, he gains a lot more confidence and his cases always improve as we go past day one. The question came up why I said he might be scum. Well it's simple he still had not done anything really at that time on day 2, however he let loose a lot of what I would consider good content posts. I am pretty sure that this is town!Haru at this point in the day.

As for my scum suspicion list right now:

Sloosh: I've made several posts about him now and everyone says I am tunneled. So i'm just not going to post about him after this post, I am instead going to look at other people and try to find out what I can. If I still feel the same way after the day I'll come back and push him if I do not have a better case on someone else.

@ LoneMeow

On September 08 2014 21:27 LoneMeow wrote:
slOosh

I read him scum earlier and not much has changed.

He asks questions but there's no followup.

First says he feels better about raynpelikoneet (who he never really called scum anyway):
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.


Then once Damdred makes his case on raynpelikoneet, he's suddenly up to lynching raynpelikoneet:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 04:07 slOosh wrote:
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?


Not a towny thought progression.

##DeadlineVote: slOosh


On September 08 2014 21:34 LoneMeow wrote:
Damdred

Was leaning town on him earlier for his early game suspicion of IAmRobik at a stage where I don't see scum doing that.

The way he's all defensive but not producing many reads when the pressure is on him is suspicious, but the case on raynpelikoneet shows clear effort. Except for the fact that he then pretty much says he didn't actually do a proper meta comparison and upon checking better retracts the case.

Verdict: Leaning scum. Most likely not scum if slOosh is, though.


I'm curious about your thought progression on these two posts. A few questions:

1) Does not a apparent towny thought progression means scum all the time?
2) If he thinks both of us are scum, as is evident I think in the way he posts some things what the difference between lynching either of us?
3) You say that Sloosh lacks direction in his filter, he generally talks about setup me and other questions to people. He has three distinct directions he takes, could you talk more about how he lacks direction and what you mean exactly. And why vote him over me who you have leaning scum, and you state that one of us have to be scum the other town why do you say that?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.