• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:36
CEST 22:36
KST 05:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6600 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:53 GMT
#146
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.

Robik I seem to have missed what you're referring to exactly. Can you esplain it to dumb old me?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:54 GMT
#148
NM, read your filter.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2014 23:55 GMT
#149
hey gobbledydook, how many games have you played?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:01 GMT
#152
On September 04 2014 08:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?


geript is a very reasonable man. I also think we should give it to him. geript doesn't seem like someone who would go full retard like robik. I trust he will use his powers wisely.

##HolyGrail: geript

Hmmmm. So conflicted about this.

This is a trap post (not really) -- but someone is supposed to ask me about it.

It's not really, I almost commented on it myself. Like, only a newbie would expect me to not ever go full retard. But I'm actually town and am not going to go full retard this game so meh.

BTW, Gobbley you around I have some questions I need quick responses to.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:17 GMT
#161
You're going to have to explain your line of thinking here Robik.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:24 GMT
#162
FWIW, I think you might be wrong on him Robik. Having read some of his games.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 00:49 GMT
#165
Please enlighten the class as to why yam. You don't get to say, "I think X is Y" and "I still think X is Y" without giving some sort of reason.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:04 GMT
#170
KK gobbly, good you're here. What are you going say when I get the grail and lynch you D1?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:23 GMT
#175
Well since Gobbley hasn't responded. I don't see why he hasn't by yet, I'll let you in on a secret Robik. Right now I don't trust you and I have very mixed feelings on gobbley. Most people really haven't posted yet though so I don't have a firm lynch order yet. What really surprises me is that you haven't voted to give me the grail with this stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:37 GMT
#181
On September 04 2014 10:31 IAmRobik wrote:
Why don't you trust me geript?

Because there's no reason to trust you. Like I don't think you're obviously town. I'm quite possibly wrong about Gobbly and he could be town. He'd be an easy mislynch to push if you're scum and you play scum pretty well. Like this game really, really reminds me of a game of video mafia where surprise you were mafia and the newbie where you were mafia and everyone called you out and the cop or someone never lynched you for whatever reason despite everyone dying saying you were mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 01:58 GMT
#187
both his scum games and both his town games.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 02:06 GMT
#191
Because I didn't read them until after I asked.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 04:40 GMT
#224
On September 04 2014 13:31 IAmRobik wrote:
IMPORTANT:

As soon as you enter angel chat, you MUST instantly claim your role.

I forgot this. The first post you make in Angel Chat should be your role. Don't lie. This helps the angels determine who was a witch as they have a harder time instaclaiming (it's far from impossible though).
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 04:43 GMT
#230
That's flat out cheating. It's not allowed.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 06:40 GMT
#266
Slosh I really don't get your suspicion of Koshi. As best as I see it Koshi is pointing out that what HaruRH is saying makes no sense and is trying to see where it's coming from. Yes, it's a loaded question with no right answer because the stance HaruRH was taking is untenable. The point is not for there to be a right answer, rather it's to understand how HaruRH got to that point.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 06:46 GMT
#269
On September 04 2014 15:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't talk about setup. You can only help scum.
Don't claim unless i tell you to.

Period.


You are making me sad.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 06:53 GMT
#271
I don't really have any solid townreads yet. It's really sad. Plus there's too many people on my too lynch list. Gun to my head Koshi; he's not as happy and fun as I usually think of him. But there's an odd towny air to him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 06:57 GMT
#274
Wait I forgot about ritoky. He had a really odd and unique point somewhere that I thought was really wrong (maybe about bobbly) but I'd be surprised if ritoky were mafia. He'd be my first choice.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 07:04 GMT
#276
On September 04 2014 15:55 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 15:53 geript wrote:
I don't really have any solid townreads yet. It's really sad. Plus there's too many people on my too lynch list. Gun to my head Koshi; he's not as happy and fun as I usually think of him. But there's an odd towny air to him.


who, other than non-posters, is on your "too lynch list"?

Oats is like really not town oTsy to me. Ps I am the oats whisperer (sssshhhh don't tell Austin)
Gobbly I'm pretty solid on. He's really thread policy which he tends to be in his scum games. Plus he's not really paranoid and aggressive and analyzing things which is what I saw in his town games. But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there.
Yamato for funsies. But seriously if he doesn't try to add something useful.
HaruRH I get a really weird vibe from. I haven't played with him much but I got the feels from him early on.
Robik. He's done a lot of things I've seen from his mafia play. He hasn't hard called me town yet. He's been schmoozing and generally unproductive (in an unproductive way instead of in a town Robik way).


Slowish I'm guessing is town. Sylencia might be too based on attitude. That's essentially where I'm at.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 04 2014 07:05 GMT
#277
On September 04 2014 15:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 15:57 geript wrote:
Wait I forgot about ritoky. He had a really odd and unique point somewhere that I thought was really wrong (maybe about bobbly) but I'd be surprised if ritoky were mafia. He'd be my first choice.


ritoky is the guy asking you this /facepalm

Well congrats you have one person who would consider giving you the grail. Ps I still think that your thing on whoever it was is probably wrong.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 136
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4315
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo539
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 24m
Patches Events
19h 24m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.