• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:07 GMT
#306
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:11 GMT
#308
On September 04 2014 22:08 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?

That's a good point. I don't know. I don't know why town would do that either.
It's just anti-town.

Its useless, not neccesarily antitown.
This is like the 3rd game in a row yamato has pulled shit like this.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 13:31 GMT
#310
On September 04 2014 22:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.

sick analysis bro.

post length, name count = town right?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:15 GMT
#324
2 votes not that big at all until day 3-4

oh god LM's sole post is pushing my scumread.

Man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:16 GMT
#326
and everyone else is calling him town.

Rayn, why is koshi town?
Im really tempted to vote him cause of his awful townread on sloosh.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:36 GMT
#336
On September 04 2014 23:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats i understand Koshi's way of reading Sloosh although i obviously disagree with his read on hik. I think it makes him town -- not sure town but more likely to be town than mafia.

Sloosh here are the last three tinyhunt games:
http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1746&pid=110522#pid110522
http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1777&pid=116865#pid116865
http://www.vendetta-strada.net/showthread.php?tid=1800&pid=122921#pid122921

but its super generalized typical "townie" things. Koshi doesnt have anything specific where he can point out, "THIS MAKES SLOOSH TOWN".
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:46 GMT
#338
what changed your mind about my scummyness?
also vote sloosh!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:46 GMT
#339
its like 3 people.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 14:59 GMT
#341
Well that + you called my posts good.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 15:12 GMT
#344
On September 05 2014 00:05 IAmRobik wrote:
I said that I like the points that you bring up, but I don't like the way you are bringing them up. They don't flow well. I can't explain it -- something's just awry - I feel like your town game is more fluid.

I dont know what you mean by this man, but it doesnt make any sense.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 15:13 GMT
#345
How many games have you seen people with good reads rather than good players die to mafia kills?
As mafia, do you target people who are right or people who are good?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 15:15 GMT
#347
That post felt really bad from a momentum perspective.
You started off tentatively then point 2 is pretty contradictory, point 3 a lotta "I think". and then the last part is really confident.

Not consistent man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 15:44 GMT
#361
On September 05 2014 00:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 14:42 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 14:37 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 14:30 slOosh wrote:
On September 04 2014 14:28 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 14:24 slOosh wrote:
Some people find it really easy to ease into games while others build into it. Both as town and as scum. Furthermore it's a themed setup where everyone has a role, so maybe "playing like blue" is kicking in. My point is that shutting down things so early in a 72 hour Day 1 doesn't really help us since you don't know if you just shut down scum or town. All you know is you shut them down.

I'm actually inclined to think gobbleygook and sylencia more townish for their setup discussions.


agree with gobble, not sylencia.

Cool. Could you elaborate on the difference you perceive? Because I'm of the opinion their approaches to it are similar.


didn't i just say the difference in my previous post? like literally the post before this? (actually 2 i think)

Oh ... I guess I misunderstood. I think the setup discussion is townish, and I'm reading gobbleygook and sylencia town for their setup discussion. Not null, but town. It looks like they want to figure out what's best for town with regards to how we apply blue actions. I'm not bothered by the lack of substantive reads at this point, since the day just started. On that note, they are trying to get something in thread going instead of just sitting back and waiting.

Do you read the setup talk null? If so, what about gobbleygook do you read town?

This post is really townie. It's not what he's saying, but it's the format of it.

Sloosh answers a question and gives his opinion. He takes a hard stance and then he asks questions. Yeah, this is easy to replicate, but it just gives me good feels

what question does he answer?
Town reads easy for scum to make. And this is superficial. hardly a hard stance.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 15:45 GMT
#362
On September 05 2014 00:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone explain to me why gobble is speaking for people all game instead of just waiting for people to explain themselves? Is this towny? I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CLUE how to read this behavior.

???

hes saying his reads?

##unvote
##vote Koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:09 GMT
#366
im dying here robik.
dying of laughter.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:27 GMT
#373
I meant how instead of what, and I was referring to this post.
Like how gobble reads someone who posted 3 posts one line each.
On September 04 2014 21:17 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:06 Sylencia wrote:
Haru is town. Can't explain in too much detail without souping Haru. I am pretty certain I'm seeing the ideal situation and disagree with Koshi's statement about not seeing the big picture.

Null:
yamato - call out with no reasoning. Impossible to say anything about it
damdred - 1 post
rayn - 1 post
lonemeow - not in yet

I'm extremely conflicted about Oats. I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place. His case against sloosh is pretty paper thin and I disagree with his interpretation of sloosh's posts. My interpretation is that the Oracle, Inquisitor and Wraith do what they think is best in terms of both finding the best time to reveal and expose themselves to soup, and in addition who they target. All of us, including the mentioned roles should (at some point closer to deadline more likely) put in suggestions as to who are the ideal target(s). Obviously we can wait for sloosh to come back to smooth things out a bit, but I feel like Oats is just cherry picking the part that makes sloosh look the worse and ignoring everything around it. Main reason why I'm conflicted is because the way Oats has been playing is classic town Oats and some high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

IAmRobik - pretty townie, can't see scum seeing the gobble grail vote reasoning before being told about it. I wouldn't ever hammer over this alone, but it's definitely a strike against gobble

Gobble is null-scum - Until I think about it later, something gives me a bad feeling about the initial planning post (regarding Inquis/Oracle visiting the same person) - like it feels like a plan to stifle the information we get from the Inquisitor in order to get Oracle views, which I think is pretty average N1. Then there's the case from Robik which I still think is still decent, but as I said, it's not solid enough evidence.

Scum team prediction so far: 1 of the players who haven't posted more than once or twice, oats and gobble.


I'm amazed that you are null reading the person who has posted nothing but 'i think koshi is scum' and 'still think hes scum'.
I think it's very weird that yamato would bother to come in, make an unsubstantiated post, and then disappear. Clearly he had the time to post, but his effort doesn't show it.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:28 GMT
#374
On September 05 2014 01:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 00:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 00:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone explain to me why gobble is speaking for people all game instead of just waiting for people to explain themselves? Is this towny? I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CLUE how to read this behavior.

???

hes saying his reads?

##unvote
##vote Koshi

Why are you voting me Oats?

On September 04 2014 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:37 Koshi wrote:
##HolyGrail: geript

I leave this thread in your capable hands.

This right here. Feels so much like scum knowing who's town. And making the least suspicious vote for the holy grail. Also he didn't vote for himself or have any intention of voting for himself. The optimal play as town is ensuring you get the items. Koshi does not care about that. He cares about not drawing suspicion to himself by voting himself. Wrong focus. Scum. Lynch

On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

On September 04 2014 22:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:21 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.

sick analysis bro.

post length, name count = town right?


Hey LM where did you go? I wanna talk to you.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:36 GMT
#378
Man sloosh, is there a reason why you ask these seemingly random questions to seemingly random people?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:37 GMT
#379
Why not pick something more relevant if you are gonna pick 1 thing to talk about. Or pick someone that is controversial to talk about or to.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 04 2014 16:47 GMT
#387
If it's a scum slip then he's scum right? So what's with the "if rain flips scum".

Sloosh, give us a breakdown of your current reads and how your questions helped you achieve those reads.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.